PDA

View Full Version : Will I get insta-frozen?

xxerminator
06-03-2013, 07:18 AM
I sent a score for spinacles about 5k as it said that the review score is 30,000 but it was still reviewed. I accidentally sent it after I think 10 minutes of playing. Will I get frozen? I'm worried because I spent so much time and $ in my account.

Thanks in advance!

DarkByte
06-03-2013, 07:22 AM
I cannot tell you but I would advise against score sending on a sentimental account.

xxerminator
06-03-2013, 07:27 AM
I didn't score send. I used AOB. Apparently the score was for bronze trophy

DarkByte
06-03-2013, 07:32 AM
Aob is pretty safe so I hear :). I do not really play neo that much though , have never used a score sender or aob and do not really tamper with any generic flash games but someone will be along shortly who knows about these things I am sure :).

xxerminator
06-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Thank you for making me feel better! Yes I hope that my account will be safe.

Anyone who can clarify or give advice? Really appreciate it

GTO
06-06-2013, 10:46 AM
You'll probably be fine. With AoB, just play the game like normal, wait only a couple minutes (depending on the game really) and send the score. With AoB, you look like you are legitimately playing the game, so waiting 10 minutes isn't necessary MOST OF THE TIME. It was probably just a rogue review or for such a long time. If it takes an unnaturally long time, it would get reviewed to see if you were maybe using a Speedhack. I've never been frozen sending in review scores with AoB and I've been trophy sending for years.

It will also help if you maybe take a screenshot of any review scores you have or avatar scores and instantly upload them and put them on your account. This is documented proof you sent that score in yourself and didn't SS it. Also makes the account more legitimate as well.

xxerminator
06-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Thank you for the advice! I really appreciate it. Also, my score was accepted yesterday so I was really happy:)

Forever
06-07-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm still new to this site and trying to learn as quickly as I can, so can someone explain what AOB is? xD

Mod
06-07-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm still new to this site and trying to learn as quickly as I can, so can someone explain what AOB is? xD

"Array of Bytes", a different form of cheating on Flash games. While "Score Sending" auto-plays a game and sends the score, with AoB, you modify small areas (bytes) of the game's coding to give you whatever advantage you want on them. Then you play it yourself.

Ever used or know what a Gameshark is on video games? AoB is a Gameshark.

DarkAngel
06-08-2013, 12:45 AM
IMO score send is easier than AOB.

I used to scoresend with no problems.

As for your score, it's hard to know. Depends on a lot of things... You might be frozen, you might not...

Allegra
06-08-2013, 01:38 AM
^if the score was accepted, I highly doubt he'll be frozen for it

xxerminator
07-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Oh btw, my score was accepted and my account is safe :)

Dream
07-07-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh btw, my score was accepted and my account is safe :)
Congrats on passing the review! ^_^

Broken
07-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Don't get to many reviews close together, it's like it sends flags.

|2eap
07-07-2013, 10:30 PM
ten minutes????
ehh maybe you just kept retrying so you could get the bronze trophy :P
insta-blingbling on the lookup

Broken
07-07-2013, 10:33 PM
honestly I think loads of trophies on an account looks illegit, some people have 8+ rows of game trophies, it's a bit over the top.

aviator
07-07-2013, 10:34 PM
I sometimes accidentally send the score too fast too when AoBing. But I played legit for many years, and one of the score I sent by AoBing was not accepted but it seems that they decided to let it slide.
Just saying that they can be nice, but don't push your luck too far.

Jay
07-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Honestly if its reviewed and accepted you are good. but really no way to tell but time