PDA

View Full Version : Club Nintendo points...

Spitfire
06-01-2013, 10:36 PM
do you use your codes? I'm saving up for the Animal Crossing Game Case that's 600 points.

Externica
06-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Barely. I never use them, unless they are about to expire.
Sometimes, I do have a little stack on Point Cards I then use in case something of interest is being sold in the store.
Currently, there's some kind of sale in Europe. Register three of eight possible games and get a fourth for free as a digital download.I already have some of the codes, so I used them.
Mostly because my kid sister can't save money, even if her life would depend on it, so I decided to help her out. I don't like digital downloads and rather have the actual game. But I decided to use the codes for the games, that are legit. And no big loss on my side, as there are only three games I'd actual like to have.

Other than that, if there's something in the store I like, I'll use my cards I have collected so far. Or an sale like this is in effect.
for example "Register Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade and The Last Story and receive three collectors coins based on them".
Last Item I purchased was in 2011, with a point card earlier this year, as the remaining stars I still had were about to expire themselves.

I don't know about the american store, but the european has nothing of interest. So, unless I see something I like, there's no need to use them.

cloudxcrash
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
I have an unused pin code you could have. Get on Skype. :3

Spitfire
06-02-2013, 07:17 PM
I have an unused pin code you could have. Get on Skype. :3

I'll REP you :) You could PM me, I just can't PM back. Thank you!

cloudxcrash
06-03-2013, 05:12 AM
I'll REP you :) You could PM me, I just can't PM back. Thank you!

Oh. xD Derp. PM'd you!