PDA

View Full Version : Special Edition Pikachu 3DS

Kristin
05-23-2013, 07:08 PM
I know this like a month late but I'm curious...

Did anyone snag one of the special Pikachu 3DS when it came out? I got one of the only ones in my town (I had to fight off some kids....I'm not ashamed...)

Anyone else?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

grrrawr
05-23-2013, 07:13 PM
all the time I spend on the internet, and I still live under a fucking rock.

not that I would have been able to afford one, even if I had known they existed.

Kristin
05-23-2013, 07:40 PM
all the time I spend on the internet, and I still live under a fucking rock.

not that I would have been able to afford one, even if I had known they existed.

Honestly, as big of a pokemon fan as I am, I didn't even know until my boyfriend told me. And I got lucky to even get one...luckily I have friends at Gamestop haha

Spitfire
05-23-2013, 08:34 PM
I didn't know about it until I saw it on the target flyers. I went at around 2:00 PM to get one, they told me they only got 3 in stock. What the fuck?!?

I'm getting the animal crossing one.

Kristin
05-24-2013, 06:59 PM
I didn't know about it until I saw it on the target flyers. I went at around 2:00 PM to get one, they told me they only got 3 in stock. What the fuck?!?

I'm getting the animal crossing one.
Our gamestop only got 2 in stock and they were both practically sold almost a week before.
A friend of mine wants the animal crossing one...its cute!

Ms.
05-25-2013, 01:28 PM
I was going to, but I saved my money for the Animal Crossing DS bundle!

xylveriaa
05-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I would've gotten one, but no money to get, lol. ):
Crazy how they all sold out that fast, but believable.

Cath
05-27-2013, 03:33 PM
I REALLY wanted one, but I already own a blue 3DS. D:

j03
05-27-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm going to try and get this one when the new Pokemon game comes out:

I just don't like the yellow haha.

cloudxcrash
05-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Nintendo is probably crying on their knees thanking the Pokemon company for making something that will skyrocket the 3DS population.

^This.

Sorry for the horrible lightning, my phone sucks.

aeolia
05-31-2013, 09:34 PM
As a fan of pokemon, this one is an add to my collection

GTO
06-05-2013, 09:34 AM
I didn't know there was a Pikachu one; there is a japanese only Eevee one that looks like something my sister would kill for haha.

PiSquared
06-05-2013, 10:39 AM
My boyfriend managed to pre-order one of those pikachu ones for $175 (gotta love employee discounts), which isn't bad seeing as they sell for $300+ now. I'm getting the Animal Crossing LE, though was really tempted to see what kind of special edition 3ds they'd come out with closer to Pokemon X/Y release date. The eevee one looks fugly, imo; pretty much like skid marks on the cover with an eevee at the back. -.-

Sylveon
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I hate whoever owns one of these. D: I wanted one so bad but...no cash.

I really want a Jigglypuff one to come out though. I'll rob a bank to get one of those damn things. xD