xmxsummer
05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
I admit, I do enjoy MLP and my friend just shared this video with me

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

...I do not know how I feel about this.

Thoughts?

Dream
05-12-2013, 10:24 PM
I don't know how I should feel about this either. Their skin tone.. I think it would be better if they used Applejack's current one or Fluttershy's. <_<
I feel like they look like aliens.. in my point of view. I'd wanna watch it though!

xmxsummer
05-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Yeah like...purple skin and...I just don't know xD I kinda wanna see it too though, but I'm a little scared to xD

anaraconda
05-16-2013, 12:05 PM
You've got to love my little pony, haha. It was an in thing two years ago when most of the straight boys in our school watched it. I personally love it! Like most TV shows, it distracts us from real life. The pretty colours and whimsical elements of MLP make it even more amusing.

incognito
05-16-2013, 06:58 PM
I love MLP.

But I object to this whole Equestria spin-off nonsense.

Lilac Tentacles
05-16-2013, 07:47 PM
I would marry Twilight's brother if that wasn't weird and he wasn't already married.

Spitfire
05-22-2013, 12:16 PM
I used to like it a lot (hence the UN, though I just go by Spitfire everywhere now) around 1-2 years ago. Now, the fandom pisses me off too much.

Jellyfishxd
05-23-2013, 07:39 AM
The worst thing is it's not even fandom... I have a feeling that MLP is going to lose popularity after this... I can't imagine this being good LOL

Ban
05-23-2013, 07:59 AM
Eh... even though I love MLP: FiM and find it that MLP: EqG is weird, I will go like most of the other bronies and pegasis out there (at least those who I talk to) and give it a chance.

If I think it will be good? Maybe.
If I think it will be great? I don't think so.

But i'm not going to judge it until I get to see at least the first episode. That being said, I still prefer ponies version and really hope they do not discontinue FiM after S4

LittlePunker
05-31-2013, 06:06 PM
I never have ever gotten into MLP.
I think they are super cute, don't get me wrong. They are like adorable and I LOVEEEEE how Rainbow Dash looks.
This is an interesting concept but the green and light blue skin tones on some of them make them look like zombies really. But I might actually watch this just because the idea seems REALLY interesting to see. lmao

aeolia
05-31-2013, 09:17 PM
I used to like it a lot, but I don't know why its starting to lose one me

Attainable
06-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Never got into it even though I love all sorts of other cartoons...it just seems weird to me.

Poe
06-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Srsrly why people like os this?