PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in some +rep, maybe some payment in NPs? :D

I_royalty_I
05-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Anybody got some extra time?
I need a lil bit of help with some extra credit work for class.
It's very simple stuff, but I didn't realize the due date was tonight, thought it was next week.
Just got home from work and realized I fucked that part up LOL
It's really just reading an article and writing up a 1 page, double-spaced summary of the article.
The MOST important thing is that it has to be in your own words, can' copy things word for word.
I need to do 5 of them to get the max extra credit.
So I'm gonna start doing them, but if anybody is interested, lemme know and I can give you more info!

Oh, and this is for an oceanography class!

Due date is in a lil under 3 hours! :D
Thanks guys!

Jager
05-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Well shit I wouldn't have mind helping until I read the words oceanography. =( Good luck though, hope it isn't too draining.

I_royalty_I
05-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Well it's really not too complicated stuff.
There's a bunch of choices, like natural hazads, climate change, tides, changing of the ocean, etc etc.
I'm gonna get done 5 of them regardless, I'm good at BSing things.
But figured I'd put this out there to see if anybody wanted to gimmie a hand! :P

Jager
05-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I'll see what I can do? I have nothing really to do tonight so why not.

Mod
05-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Oceanography was the first third of a Marine Bio course I took.

Despite it being the first part, it was the most stale and difficult topic (probably because I didn't want to remember it).
Who wants to learn about waves and water properties, or new crust formation? *ugh* (sorry if it's your passion)

I would try doing this for you, but as fate would have it...I'll be tapping out soon for a few hours tonight.
What a day to pick a deadline.

Hope somebody can do it up for you proficiently.

Daenery
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM
I have no experience in oceanography whatsoever. Wish I could help. :| I doubt I can adequately contribute without being able to provide input based on background knowledge, heh.

I_royalty_I
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM
I mailed ya more details! :)

"Who wants to learn about waves and water properties, or new crust formation? *ugh*"

I completely agree with you there.
But I like learning about the different habitable regions and the difference between them and all that stuff.
But as far as waves and crust and all that boring shit... pfft. I like to swim in the ocean, and I want big waves, that's all I need to know.. when is the next high tide!