PDA

View Full Version : Yeahh its really me..... NBD :P

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Whats up everyone? Just a quick introduction to myself. I was a previous Member/Mod on a previous forum , Oh look at that.. I found a quarter hidden below my shoe.... ... Anyway... As some of you may remember my current situation currently puts me in in Afghanistan, Kabul. Im on the ass end of my tour here and should be arriving back in Canada where I belong in the next coming weeks. I am a Soldier in the Canadian Infantry and in my spare time I like to use the talents of others to make me money lol.. Tyvm Joe :P .. But then again after these 6 months over here and 1 promotion later , my bank account isnt exactly doing so bad anyway lol.. Anyway, whatever lol... What im trying to say is.. Im glad im here now, and I look forward to becoming a bigger part of this community and helping it grow when the time is right.. You will most def see me around here time to time for the next few weeks but while im overseas, my priority is my family. So for now ill leave you with that :) Feel free to post here or PM me if youd like to know more. Im sure there are more than a few of you that i could catch up with here :)

Victoria
01-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Almost an hour and no welcome!!! Jeez lol.
Well, welcome to Clraik (:

Sari
01-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Bahaha now I see. My bad. Well welcome to CK anyway. Or welcome back?ish? lol

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey (: nice intro lol

I remember you from that place beneath your shoe, glad to see you have upgraded (;

Welcome to the site though.

Mango
01-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Welcome to CK! You did our country proud in Afghanistan. I appreciate all our Canadian troops. Were proud of ya.

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Almost an hour and no welcome!!! Jeez lol.Well, welcome to Clraik (:
Lol well Thank You Bianca :P .. My first new friend :P

Bahaha now I see. My bad. Well welcome to CK anyway. Or welcome back?ish? lol
Lol, I didnt see this here lol.. Refer to prior post :P Ty for the welcome :)

Hey (: nice intro lol I remember you from that place beneath your shoe, glad to see you have upgraded (; Welcome to the site though.
Sherri , Why thank you Sherri :) Rather like the upgrade myself :P ... How are things going here? Im sooo out of the loop lol but im totally glad to see this outcome lol.. was needed id say. Missed you guys.. Hows about you tell Old Joey boy to get on here and gimme a proper welcome too :P ... lol haha I for see a red stroke..... :P

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 02:39 PM
If you want joes attention you gotta mention him xD

ohhh calling mr Infamous Joe lol He is at work right now so he might be able to reply.

maxxine
01-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey BlackSheep !

Glad to see you apart of the forum!

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 02:51 PM

ohhh calling mr Infamous Joe lol He is at work right now so he might be able to reply.

Ahhhhh, Perfect ;) lol.. I like the way you work :P

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Ahhhhh, Perfect ;) lol.. I like the way you work :P

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Maxxamillion Whats up buddy good to be here.. Long time man!

Sari
01-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Maxxamillion Whats up buddy good to be here.. Long time man!
lol 7char

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 03:07 PM
lol 7char

ummm.. huh? lol

Cara
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome to CK

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
nice avatar xD

I recently discovered that meme yesterday [Only registered and activated users can see links] ahaha

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Cara Thanks Cara :)

Sherri lmao, I couldn't stop laughing .. so simple yet hilarious :P .. Are you a Chiver?

ps. what is this 7char thing? lol.. Iv seen people write it but have no idea what it means... I feel as if im no longer "in" ...lol.. For someone whos been playing in a sandbox for the last 6 months I thought id be pretty coool :( lol

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
BlackSheep

Its so cute ahaha I got it from [Only registered and activated users can see links] they have tons of good ones on there xD

and people do the 7char thing because to post on the forum your post has to be at least 7 characters long, so if they don't meet the req they post 7char.

Personally I no like it xD

Mango
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
7char means 7 characters a post must have a minimum of 7 characters to be submitted.

Winning you should have been here to win that.

Steve
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Welcome to clraik! :D

Carrot
01-15-2012, 03:35 PM
welcome to clraik!

Satan
01-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Welcome to CK! :D

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Thank you everyone for the welcomes :)

Sherri Lol i love those things.. You've totally just givin me a new pastime for Afghanistan lol :p

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 03:46 PM
ahaha glad to be of service xD

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
wow i like the random detail about the quarter under your shoe. quite...out there.

anyway hi.

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
lol yea I know it was weird :P .. lol hows it goin OMG?

Sherri I gotta rack out for the night.. If you do happen to speak to Joe before he shows his face around these parts let him know ill prob be in touch on FB soon,to let him know some more in depth detail about my near future and what not.. Paaaaleaseee :) take care for now Sherri .. Givem a kiss on the cheek tooo.. why not eh? lol..

@everyone else.... Thank you all for the welcomes! :) Look forward to meeting you all :)

Harry Potter
01-15-2012, 04:02 PM
lol yea I know it was weird :P .. lol hows it goin OMG?

Sherri I gotta rack out for the night.. If you do happen to speak to Joe before he shows his face around these parts let him know ill prob be in touch on FB soon,to let him know some more in depth detail about my near future and what not.. Paaaaleaseee :) take care for now Sherri .. Givem a kiss on the cheek tooo.. why not eh? lol..

@everyone else.... Thank you all for the welcomes! :) Look forward to meeting you all :)

lol alrighty (;

Have a good sleep.

Slasher
01-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome here! :)

Emiley
01-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Hello, and welcome to Clraik! I think I remember you from that old forum, I know I have seen you before though :)

BlackSheep
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Emily - I have definitely seen you around :P Thanks for the welcome :)

Emiley
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Emily - I have definitely seen you around :P Thanks for the welcome :)

No problem :)

Joelalala
01-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Welcome to the site ! =)
Hpoe you enjoy your stay here ~

BlackSheep
01-16-2012, 03:33 AM
Thanks Joelalala , Im sure I will :)

Shichibukai
01-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Heeey! Pretty late on welcoming you, but welcome ;)

How are you :D

John
01-16-2012, 04:18 AM
hey man, welcome to the forum.

jongeh
01-16-2012, 05:20 AM
Whats up everyone? Just a quick introduction to myself. I was a previous Member/Mod on a previous forum , Oh look at that.. I found a quarter hidden below my shoe.... ... Anyway... As some of you may remember my current situation currently puts me in in Afghanistan, Kabul. Im on the ass end of my tour here and should be arriving back in Canada where I belong in the next coming weeks. I am a Soldier in the Canadian Infantry and in my spare time I like to use the talents of others to make me money lol.. Tyvm Joe :P .. But then again after these 6 months over here and 1 promotion later , my bank account isnt exactly doing so bad anyway lol.. Anyway, whatever lol... What im trying to say is.. Im glad im here now, and I look forward to becoming a bigger part of this community and helping it grow when the time is right.. You will most def see me around here time to time for the next few weeks but while im overseas, my priority is my family. So for now ill leave you with that :) Feel free to post here or PM me if youd like to know more. Im sure there are more than a few of you that i could catch up with here :)

Respect for the armed services, welcome.

BlackSheep
01-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Heeey! Pretty late on welcoming you, but welcome ;)

How are you :D

Shichibukai
Im good man! Hows things been with you?? So good to see so many old friends around here.. Love the loyalty.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

hey man, welcome to the forum.

Thanks dude, Ill catch you around here im sure!

Respect for the armed services, welcome.

Thanks a lot man, Appreciate it. Glad to be here :)