PDA

View Full Version : Fall Out Boy's new album

purekilla
04-26-2013, 12:23 PM
im personally in love with the new album as i love every song thats on it and ive had a few stuck in my head for about a week but i wanted to ehar your guy's thoughts on the bank and if anyone here is going september 18th to see them preform with Panic! at the disco in colorado

Sylveon
04-27-2013, 11:31 PM
FOB's new album was different, in a lot of ways, but it also had that familiar touch of past albums. I'm not sure it's my favorite but I'm definitely glad they're back.

Jolz
05-03-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm going to sound like an annoying hipster but I prefer their old stuff. I love that old upbeat pop punk feel to a song like Dead On Arrival and I feel like its missing but all bands change over time making room for the new bands to fill them spots.

Meercat
05-05-2013, 04:10 AM
FOB's new album was different, in a lot of ways, but it also had that familiar touch of past albums. I'm not sure it's my favorite but I'm definitely glad they're back.

I feel the same way. It's different but the same, I'm ready to embrace all the different bits and I am so super stoked about their return. :D