PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious 6 .. anyone into Cars?

Lord Darigan
04-25-2013, 08:40 AM
I love these movies because anyone who likes modding cars usually shows up and sometimes theres car shows! I'm trying to get my ride ready before May 24th(movie comes out) I'm an avid fan. Anyone else?

Jager
04-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Love the movies, I personally thought that where they ended 5 was good if you want my opinion. I really can't see how they can do anymore. My folks and I are part of a car community so it's always nice to check out the new hotrods in the summer.

Mod
04-25-2013, 12:44 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Smoke 'em.

purekilla
04-25-2013, 12:58 PM
absolutely love the movies, cant wait to see the 6th, ive been watching ever since the very first movie haha, although i dont mod cars i really do like seeing modded cars and ive always been a fan of racing so these movies have always been on the top of my list to see when they come out

xmxsummer
04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
I love these movies so much- I hardly know a thing about cars but these movies fascinate me and the cars are so cool! I'm so excited xD. I hardly ever go to the theater to watch movies but I'm definitely going to see this one

Lord Darigan
04-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Love the movies, I personally thought that where they ended 5 was good if you want my opinion. I really can't see how they can do anymore. My folks and I are part of a car community so it's always nice to check out the new hotrods in the summer.

Smoke 'em.

absolutely love the movies, cant wait to see the 6th, ive been watching ever since the very first movie haha, although i dont mod cars i really do like seeing modded cars and ive always been a fan of racing so these movies have always been on the top of my list to see when they come out

I love these movies so much- I hardly know a thing about cars but these movies fascinate me and the cars are so cool! I'm so excited xD. I hardly ever go to the theater to watch movies but I'm definitely going to see this one

I feel like if you're anywhere from 18-mid 30's and you got into them when you're young then its just a big part of your life. I always like looking back and seeing how the community changes.. it went from being the most weirdly designed cars with crazy paint jobs and underglow to the 5th one having stealthly designed cars. The first couple may not have great acting but they're instant classics.. and the 5th was definitely a block buster worth the money with all the effects and the plot. I'm interested to see the 6th definitely I just don't under stand how Lettie (letty? dom's old girl) is alive

Leah
04-25-2013, 03:37 PM
I am strangely obsessed with these movies, even though I'm not all that into cars. Maybe it's the eye candy ;)

But yes, I'm definitely excited to see what they do with Letty's character. The end of the sixth one, I was like WHAAAAT THAT'S LETTY and now tickets now on sale for Fast 6 in a week. Hopefully seeing it opening night.

Lord Darigan
04-25-2013, 03:50 PM
I am strangely obsessed with these movies, even though I'm not all that into cars. Maybe it's the eye candy ;)

But yes, I'm definitely excited to see what they do with Letty's character. The end of the sixth one, I was like WHAAAAT THAT'S LETTY and now tickets now on sale for Fast 6 in a week. Hopefully seeing it opening night.

I know people who saw early screenings in LA and told me it was cool but I purposely avoided any talk about the plot. I didn't wanna spoil it.

And Im a dude but Paul Walker is one of my favorite actors. He just has a badass persona but at the same time is goofy

DarkByte
04-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Did not enjoy the latest ones , first two where decent though :).

Lord Darigan
04-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Did not enjoy the latest ones , first two where decent though :).

which one by recents? I like watching 1 , 2, 4 and 5. Tokyo Drift is terrible imo. the racing and stuff is good but the main character and his accent make me wanna shoot myself

VeX DeSiGNs
04-26-2013, 11:10 PM
I have never watched the new movie I want to watch it

Drizzy
05-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Goosebumps.

Willah
05-23-2013, 09:27 AM
I actually just saw Tokyo Drift yesterday, and it was reaaaaaally awful imo :( Kind of a shame that Vin even showed up in that one ^.^ And the whole thing about Han... /:

I loved Fast 5 - seriously, can you even go wrong with Vin Diesel and The Rock in the same movie? o.O - and I'm looking forward to the new one (mainly because of Letty's return :D)

ItzHisoka
05-23-2013, 09:37 AM
I liked the first one.

Kevin!
05-23-2013, 01:46 PM
i went to see it last week :) it was AWESOME!! best one yet

xmxsummer
05-23-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm seeing it tomorrow! Or late tonight...but most likely tomorrow. So excited!

anonymous_guy
05-23-2013, 07:14 PM
My fiance and I are going to see it tomorrow.
I'm into cars, mainly mechanical wise.
Body work is the devil, lol.

Leah
05-23-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm so freaking excited for the new one. Seeing it... Sunday, most likely. Work prevented me from going tomorrow or Saturday :(

Sellinglikealways
05-26-2013, 04:07 AM
It.was.awesome.

xmxsummer
05-26-2013, 07:58 AM
It.was.awesome.

Omg Yes it was. And the end...*squee*!!!

Drizzy
05-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Omg Yes it was. And the end...*squee*!!!

Glad you stopped right there.
I havent seen it yet.
If anyone ruins it for me I will negative rep the shit out of you ):

xmxsummer
05-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Glad you stopped right there.
I havent seen it yet.

xD Yeah I'm not saying anything =p

Mod
05-26-2013, 11:56 AM

Vader is Luke's father.

Yw.

Drizzy
05-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Vader is Luke's father.

Yw.

I know that's star wars
But I never saw any of the movies so

jaythrock
05-26-2013, 04:02 PM
Saw it last night and it was easily one of the best in the series!

Remiix
05-26-2013, 04:51 PM
^ Agreed

Easily one of the best.

aeolia
05-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Also recently saw it and in one word, it was AWESOME

SugarCoated
06-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Oh I'm nuts about cars! My dream car's a matte black Aventador. Unfortunately I can't and probably wouldn't afford one unless I marry a big hunk o billionaire....or Edward Cullen.

I loved fast 6! Imho it was better than Hangover III.:$

bml0624
06-06-2013, 10:09 AM
I am pretty lucky when it comes to cars. When your dad is high up in the dealership chain, you get to ride in some fancy cars.

From personal experience, the Gallardo is the best sounding, the C7 Corvette/the Viper are the squirliest, and the best handling seems to be with the large Mercedes/Audi sedans. (Think Audi A8, Mercedes SL65)

SugarCoated
06-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I am pretty lucky when it comes to cars. When your dad is high up in the dealership chain, you get to ride in some fancy cars.

From personal experience, the Gallardo is the best sounding, the C7 Corvette/the Viper are the squirliest, and the best handling seems to be with the large Mercedes/Audi sedans. (Think Audi A8, Mercedes SL65)

Wow you must have ridden all those cars. I wish my dad was in the car business, too I would hang out in his workplace as much as I could lol. I got you with the Gallardo, Lambo's got some really good sounding cars.

EDANIEL223
06-06-2013, 02:14 PM
I like fast and furious 6 very good: D

Mod
06-06-2013, 04:30 PM
My dream car's a matte black Aventador.
Good. If you said gloss black Aventador, I'd have to drag with you for it.

My #1 would probably be an Agera S, then a black Enzo or na Aventador.

Enzo if I got the stacks for the swag, Aventador for the performance.

bml0624
06-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Wow you must have ridden all those cars. I wish my dad was in the car business, too I would hang out in his workplace as much as I could lol. I got you with the Gallardo, Lambo's got some really good sounding cars.

I am trying to network with a Lexus LFA owner as that is one of the super cars that I haven't gotten a ride in (one of the few I'd love to be in). I did end up seeing one in South Florida at a car auction (neon green, gorgeous).

Check this out, the best sounding F1 exhaust on a Gallardo: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

SugarCoated
06-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Good. If you said gloss black Aventador, I'd have to drag with you for it.

My #1 would probably be an Agera S, then a black Enzo or na Aventador.

Enzo if I got the stacks for the swag, Aventador for the performance.

Well I'm a she but I have good taste in cars lol. There are cars that fit the gloss but not Aventador for me. Matte is the shiznit.

I am trying to network with a Lexus LFA owner as that is one of the super cars that I haven't gotten a ride in (one of the few I'd love to be in). I did end up seeing one in South Florida at a car auction (neon green, gorgeous).

Check this out, the best sounding F1 exhaust on a Gallardo: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Aren't you one lucky guy. Good luck I hope you do get to ride in one!
Oh damn I love that sound! Its just perfect!

bml0624
06-06-2013, 10:22 PM
You should definitely go by a supercar dealership and ask for a ride. People love to show off their cars. Let their narcissism work for your love of cars ;) I can almost guarantee that if you talk to someone at the car dealership of your choice they could give you a ride in whatever car you wanted (unless it was brand new and they make customers pay cash before they drive).

aspilore
06-06-2013, 10:25 PM
i like fast 6, but i dont like the ending of it...
i dont wanna lose the girl... :moody:

TreesNut
06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
not a bad movie , but love the cars and really inspires oneself to purse their racing carerr.