PDA

View Full Version : do u guys play wow

Kat
04-14-2013, 10:39 PM
I�m getting a new computer + beginning a subscription in May

Do any of you guys play :) I need a great Horde server (idk blackrock or sth but uh i�m not certain if i should roll pvp)

Gohan
04-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Illidan is controlled by horde. I'm alliance now so...

wrath
04-16-2013, 02:11 AM
I provide leveling services if either of you are interested. ;)

Gohan
04-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Nah i like leveling myself since it helps me learn the class.

Blingatron
05-31-2013, 08:12 PM
I used to play on Magtheridon (horde side). I HAD LITERALLY THE COOLEST NAME EVER: Do ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you guys are ever interested, there's a program called XYZ. Super cool.. allows you to clip through walls and stuff. Got to a lot of risky places with it haha.

My boyfriend and I used to use it a lot back in wrath/cata. Not 100% sure if it's still around or not. I guess you could check MMOwned?

Jauris
06-02-2013, 04:59 PM
I used to play on Magtheridon (horde side). I HAD LITERALLY THE COOLEST NAME EVER: Do ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you guys are ever interested, there's a program called XYZ. Super cool.. allows you to clip through walls and stuff. Got to a lot of risky places with it haha.

My boyfriend and I used to use it a lot back in wrath/cata. Not 100% sure if it's still around or not. I guess you could check MMOwned?

Cheating on retail WoW servers is generally a no-go. Their Warden program catches quite a large portion of absolutely everything that isn't botting (even then, it still catches loads of bots. It just waits weeks to ban them to throw off the people using and updating them)

wrath
06-02-2013, 05:23 PM
I disagree with the above statement. There's tons of stuff that gets by Warden. Firehack, Honorbuddy, etc. People are just too cheap to pay for such things, but they do exist, and as long as the user is smart, just like Neo hacking, you don't get caught. Hell I botted/scripted most of Cata and all of Mists back before they patched teleporting. Made hundreds of thousands of gold doing it too. Those were the good days.

Mod
06-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Those were the good days.
Those were the gold days.

Nath
06-03-2013, 07:45 PM
I play still, though not as much. I have a few 90's and tonnes of 80+'s on various realms.

My dad actually plays too and my brother haha - quite a laugh having all 3 of us on Skype doing Arenas or BG together :P

Kat
06-04-2013, 06:12 PM
do you play on european servers nayfeee

i'm considering it because their progression is brilliant compared 2 north american realms

Nath
06-04-2013, 06:14 PM
do you play on european servers nayfeee

i'm considering it because their progression is brilliant compared 2 north american realms

Yeah I do :)

and of course it is....:P

Jolz
06-05-2013, 05:49 AM
I tried and I wasn't keen.

Now skyrim... that is awesome so I am chuffed as a sandwich for the elderscrolls online!

Herb
06-07-2013, 04:27 PM
used to!

Doset
06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
I play wow, a discipline priest, on European servers :)
I really like the game, I've been playing on retail since wotlk came out, and played on a private server before that.

Arabella
06-21-2013, 06:40 PM
I play WoW on a really crappy server in one of the worst battlegroups, yay! Mainly play Holy Paladin and Frost DK. Used to do progression in a guild but I got completely sick of it so now I just do whatever I want :P

Meddek
07-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Horde on Illidan is kinda amusing. I've never seen a PvP server so one sided.