PDA

View Full Version : + FULL REP For 5 minutes of your time!!

Savant
04-06-2013, 10:04 AM
So my good friend was doing a survey as part of his thesis and because 1 question was wrong all the previous completed ones were voided and he had to start over. He only has till Sunday at midnight so we need to get as many people to do the survey as possible.

Yes the survey should be honest but as far as the age goes (please use an age 18+) lol. I didnt know he needed that before. Thanks again and I will be giving out rep as soon as they are completed! Hurry though only got about 1-2 days to finish this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks again for all yalls help!

Bot
04-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks for completing this survey.

Completed it, hope it helps you and your friend out.

Flame
04-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Thank you for taking this survey.

Powered by SurveyMonkey, the world's #1 online survey tool.

took it :)

Dream
04-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Dear Participant,

Thank you for participating on the following research project. Your participation is very important and will help to understand much better the personalities that differ between people who play first shooter games against role play games.

Drizzy
04-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Thanks for completing this survey

That was one question lol

DarkByte
04-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Now create your own—it's free, quick & easy!

;D

Matt~
04-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Dear Participant,

Thank you for participating on the following research project. Your participation is very important and will help to understand much better the personalities that differ between people who play first shooter games against role play games.
^.^

Benjamin
04-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Thank you
Dear Participant,

Shawn
04-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Dear Participant,

Batgirl
04-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Dear Participant,

Cath
04-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Now create your own—it's free, quick & easy!

:)

Umbreon
04-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Thank you
Dear Participant,

--
Not much help, though.
Since I love both LOL.

aznboy1997
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Done. Your welcome! :)

Dear Participant,

Maki
04-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Dear Participant,

If you would like to know the results of this study once it has been completed please contact me via email address below. The results will also be on display at the Dominican Academic Showcase, 4-6 PM on April 22, 2013; for more details about this public event, please contact me at my email address.

kooldude888
04-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Dear Participant,

completed!:P

Toasted
04-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Dear Participant,

If you would like to know the results of this study once it has been completed please contact me via email address below. The results will also be on display at the Dominican Academic Showcase, 4-6 PM on April 22, 2013; for more details about this public event, please contact me at my email address.

If you have questions about the research you may contact me at my email address or you may contact my research supervisor, Ian S. Madfes, Ph.D. at ian.madfesdominican.edu.

Sincerely,

Hector Mario Curiel Aguirre
Psychology Department
Dominican University of California
San Rafael, CA

Pestix
04-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Thank you
Dear Participant,

If you have questions about the research you may contact me at my email address or you may contact my research supervisor, Ian S. Madfes, Ph.D. at ian.madfesdominican.edu.

Sincerely,

Psychology Department
San Rafael, CA

Email: hector.curielaguirredominican.student.edu.

Okurimono
04-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Dear Participant,

I actually quite enjoyed it! (:

Bettser
04-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Dear Participant,

You also forgot to get me last time ;) Savant

metaldroga
04-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Thank you

Dear Participant,

Mod
04-06-2013, 02:30 PM
It's done, bro!

I_royalty_I
04-06-2013, 02:43 PM
All finished!
That was shorter than I executed :p

wrath
04-06-2013, 02:50 PM
So my good friend was doing a survey as part of his thesis and because 1 question was wrong all the previous completed ones were voided and he had to start over. He only has till Sunday at midnight so we need to get as many people to do the survey as possible.

Yes the survey should be honest but as far as the age goes (please use an age 18+) lol. I didnt know he needed that before. Thanks again and I will be giving out rep as soon as they are completed! Hurry though only got about 1-2 days to finish this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks again for all yalls help!

All done! Fun survey. You going to share his results with us?

naruto
04-06-2013, 02:56 PM
took it, not a bad survey. Much shorter than i figured it would be.

Getwellsoon
04-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Thank you for taking this survey

there you go :)

Reese
04-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I took it ^^; I'm curious to see the results :)!

Savant
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank you very much everyone for all your help so far! Yes he will be sending me his results and what not when he gets it done. When I saw what his thesis was going to be about I was very interested also hehe! Keep them coming and I will start giving out the rep.

(With this many people helping I will be giving it out for about a week lol!!) But helpful members deserve rep+ :) Thanks again!

M.V.P
04-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Dear Participant,

Sincerely,

Psychology Department
San Rafael, CA

Email: hector.curielaguirredominican.student.edu.

wordsearch
04-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Dear Participant,

Umbreon
04-07-2013, 04:42 AM
I'm super interested in the results, as well! Heh.

Glaze
04-07-2013, 04:45 AM

Potatoes
04-07-2013, 05:18 AM
Dear Participant,

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Btw, that's more than 5 mins lol

ShadowCreature
04-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Done, Took longer than I thought

goodieboy
04-07-2013, 09:43 AM
You are at the store buying a soda. The cashier is on the phone talking to what seems to be a boyfriend of the cashier. She gives you with a nasty look for listening to her conversation. As the cashier gives you back your change, you notice that she has given you an extra $20 bill. You would...

Had fun doing the quiz :)

Tapir
04-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Thank you

Dear Participant,

good luck! man i had to think really hard about the old lady question.

today i learned that i could probably screw over an old lady with minimal guilt if she beat me to a cab -__- lmfao

Frank12
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Dear Participant,

Cupcake
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Dear Participant,

Good luck!

Absinthe
04-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Not a bad survey. I've had ones that were dreadful

metaldroga
04-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Savant

Results??

Savant
04-17-2013, 01:42 PM
metaldroga I just text my friend and let him know to tell me the results when he gets it done. I know allot of people including myself are interested.

Toasted
04-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I dunno about anyone else, but I was never repped for this?

metaldroga
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
ok thanks, no problem :$ I just wondering :P

esperanto
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
I dunno about anyone else, but I was never repped for this?

I wasn't ever repped the first time so I didn't do it this time xD

Savant
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
I am limited to only repping 3 people a day... So I am trying my best. I also have 3 little ones to wurry about so I don't get to get online like I used to. (Thus I don't sell neopet things anymore) I am trying my best though. I have given rep to the first 2 pages of this thread and I am doing 3 more people right now. Patience please.. Patience. Thanks again :)

metaldroga
04-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Don't worry, Im very patient =3