PDA

View Full Version : MAJIN Score Sender Sever sided Error

Tohoma
03-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Recently I just download MAJIN Score Sender but every time when I launch the program I always get the 'sever sided error' when it tries to send the score. Is there any solution available to my problem?

j03
04-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Recently I just download MAJIN Score Sender but every time when I launch the program I always get the 'sever sided error' when it tries to send the score. Is there any solution available to my problem?

The encryption has to successfully update or it won't work right! Restart your comp and go through the help topics stickied in the Neopets Program forum.

wrath
04-02-2013, 09:37 PM
The encryption has to successfully update or it won't work right! Restart your comp and go through the help topics stickied in the Neopets Program forum.

It's been handled. He was using an outdated version of Majin that did not update the encryption upon login. Not from this site either.

j03
04-02-2013, 10:51 PM
It's been handled. He was using an outdated version of Majin that did not update the encryption upon login. Not from this site either.

Hard to imagine there are older version around. *gasp*

BEDDOEDv
08-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Download the updated version, and make sure you have the library files installed on your computer. The files you need to run majin should be in the folder already for you