PDA

View Full Version : Horror games?

Liv
03-25-2013, 03:37 AM
I would love suggestions of horror games. My favs are silent hill and fatal frame. I need more! :o_o:

poor_guy
03-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Amnesia for sure!
You can't kill them, all you need to do is run :o_o:

Mouse
03-25-2013, 06:35 AM
SCP-870
" SCP-870 is one of the many stories SCP holds within its archives. For those not in the know, SCP stands for "Secure Contain Protect", a foundation that's not unlike the something you might see in the X-Files, Fringe, or Warehouse 13. The organization works to secure and contain anomalous objects, codenamed, "Safe", "Euclid" and "Keter", depending on the threat they pose or their behavior.

SCP-870 in particular is a still object—a man-sized doll that needs constant monitoring by a live human. Any failure to observe it—even for a split second—will cause the doll to move towards you and kill you. That makes up the core of the game.

The object has managed to escape from its containment facility, and it's on the loose. As a survivor, you have to manage your eye-blinks and keep it always in sight or it'll kill you."

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ObsCure
" ObsCure focused on a group of five high school seniors who stumble upon a laboratory where biological experiments are being performed. The students must then fight their way out in order to warn the remaining student body. The enemies are sensitive to light, with direct sunlight destroying them. Flashlights can be used to slightly weaken the monsters and the black aura surrounding them.

The game features all the standard tropes you can come to expect from a B-movie. The scarcity of ammunition, health items and save reels were ripped from the early Resident Evil games, but ObsCure adds a whole new dimension. If a character dies it doesn’t end the game, as the story simply continues without them. However, you will grow quite attached to the characters, and frankly you’ll need every hand available to survive to the end."

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

utahclock
03-25-2013, 11:58 AM
check out a game called erie

metaldroga
03-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Slender man =3

supreme_force
03-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I would love suggestions of horror games. My favs are silent hill and fatal frame. I need more! :o_o:

Hi :K

Games:

Slender
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Erie
SlenderMod
Dream of the Bloodmoon
Candles
Haunt: The Real Slender Game
Where am I
7th Street

Mod
03-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Super Mario World.

I was so scared playing the haunted house levels when I was 5 that I would almost drop dingle berries.
I'd have to play with the volume muted and in broad daylight to get by the ones I couldn't avoid.

Liv
03-26-2013, 03:18 AM
I'm playing Amnesia right now. My God, it's so scary how we have to hide from the monsters. I'm inside a wardrobe now. :O
I have all suggestions written down!