PDA

View Full Version : Wow...TNT acknowledged cheating twice in the Editorials this week...

GTO
01-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Cheating is becoming more and more acknowledged in the neopets.com society :/

PS: TNT, not all neopoint selling sites are trying to scam you. I take offense to you!

Mango
01-13-2012, 06:47 PM
quote it? not all of us have neo accts.

Steve
01-13-2012, 06:48 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
01-13-2012, 06:50 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

IndigoSunset
01-13-2012, 06:50 PM
And for the lazy:
So, while surfing the web and trying to discover [removed], I came across a site that sells Neopoints. What do you think of this, TNT? Is it a scam, or something legitimate? ~jeancgirl
Buying or selling Neopoints for real life money is NEVER legitimate. Any account discovered to be buying or selling items / Neopoints / Neopets for real life cash (outside of the NC Mall) will have all of their accounts frozen. These sites are often malicious, and could possibly endanger your account security. Also, the things that these sites sell are often stolen from other players like yourself. Please protect your account, Neopets, and credit card information by never clicking on such a site, even just to "check it out.

Hello! I am a big fan of reading the trading Neoboards, for that matter generally on a daily basis. For a large amount of time now I have been puzzled by a certain term, "shell accounts." Messages will read something like: "ya, but it sold to a shell account" or "I don't sell to shell accounts." Is this the same thing as a side account? I sort of don't think so, but I would be very appreciative if you wouldn't mind clarifying. Please leave my username anonymous... ~username removed
"Shell accounts" are typically accounts whose lack of trophies, game scores, Neopets, and other evidence would indicate that the account has not been used until recently. The difference between these accounts and side accounts is that shell accounts are generally stolen or being accessed by someone other than the original owner, and / or typically used for cheating or other nefarious purposes. We also recommend not interacting with any accounts you find suspicious.

Nodochi
01-13-2012, 06:52 PM
quote it? not all of us have neo accts.

Don't need a neo account to view the neopian times.

thisismyname
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
LOL! Neopets has turned into one big cheating scene. Playing legit is a bit of a joke really.

sparkling
01-13-2012, 09:14 PM
haha neopets has got pwned!

J_L_K_64
01-14-2012, 01:23 PM
their little "happy thoughts" at the end of the editorial, i think that's cute, they are trying to make themselves turn from the bile and greedy sense of a site that they themselves have turned it into, and try to make themslves feel better about it

Mango
01-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Only way to play neopets it to cheat now.. Neopets only cares about making money and have nothing interesting to do on the site anymore. No war's place has gone to the shits

Crayon
01-14-2012, 02:14 PM
TNT is more clueless than the users writing in

Demo
01-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I believe I had a part to play in all the commotion, sorry guys.. XD

Vanguard
01-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Any account discovered to be buying or selling items / Neopoints / Neopets for real life cash (outside of the NC Mall) will have all of their accounts frozen.

This made me laugh for some reason. Like JLK put it, they're now a bunch of greedy bastards.

Cara
01-14-2012, 04:42 PM
TNT = greedy asswads.

Kristin
01-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Isn't it funny how it seems like the only way to get into the NT is to shower TNT with virtual gifts? ("*showers TNT with chocolate*")

Ashleys165
01-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Isn't it funny how it seems like the only way to get into the NT is to shower TNT with virtual gifts? ("*showers TNT with chocolate*")

I loled hard at this one... why? TNT is a bunch of goodie goodie bitch shoes.

Kristin
01-14-2012, 07:34 PM
I loled hard at this one... why? TNT is a bunch of goodie goodie bitch shoes.

All they care about it money. Period.

Ashleys165
01-14-2012, 07:40 PM
All they care about it money. Period.
Amen to that.

Crayon
01-14-2012, 07:42 PM
*showers tnt with stds*

you think that would work?

Khelddar
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I surprised they didnt say "Scamming is only ok when TNT scam you, when you buy Neocash."

Ashleys165
01-14-2012, 08:28 PM
*showers tnt with stds*

you think that would work?

OMG!!!!! Yes!