PDA

View Full Version : Piercings/tattoos

Mouse
12-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Who has them/want them and how many currently or dreaming off?

I currently have 7 piercings and 1 tat. Want many more tats, and some piercings! :)
Currently I have my nose pierced, my lip, both my nipples, a christina piercing, and 2 stretchers of 8mm. I got the name of my sis tattooed on my foot. Soon will have the initial of my fiancee, and soon after that our wedding date below it! :)

Kylae
12-18-2011, 04:47 PM
I want to get a tattoo of my personal logo on my shoulder blade, it's a small cat.

John
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
hate both, no offense to anyone, just personal oppinion

Harry Potter
12-18-2011, 04:55 PM
I just got my nose done, upper right and the two basics on each lobe.

I want a foot tat, they look sweet. I also want some more ear piercings but i'm scared they are gonna hurt xD

Mouse
12-18-2011, 05:10 PM
^ They never hurt much or long. :P

Just don't make them count down usually works (for me), since you won't pull away at the moment they reach zero.

maxxine
12-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Ive Had Snakebites, Im currently stretching my ears, gonna go to 5/8 and this summer im thinking abut getting angel bites o;
Still thinking about tattoos for the future p:

Mouse
12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
^ Angel bites are cool, you should if it fits your face! :]
I want either a sceptum through my nose ... or one between my eyes in my nosebridge, don't know how its called for sure. ;o
Wich shames me a bit, since I want to learn to become a professional piercer one day, lol

Kristin
12-18-2011, 06:17 PM
I have my lower lip (left) pierced, 2 piercings in my upper left ear and regular lobe piercings. I'd like to get the other side of my lip done and have snake bites, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
No tattoos yet, but I'm getting my daughters name tattooed on my ribs next years. I'd like to get a foot tattoo as well, but idk what to get yet.

Austin
12-18-2011, 06:52 PM
I have lip pierced both ears and plan on getting cross tattoo on left lower arm