PDA

View Full Version : FUll rep for an introduction and thesis

Sari
03-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Also rep if someone does the conclusion for me. <3

Here's the assignment. I just need an intro/thesis and a conclusion. The play was Sunset Boulevard.
Instructions1. You will write one paper after viewing a live theatre experience. A video of a past performance and a production that you saw months ago are not acceptable for this assignment. The production should be a college, university, community, or professional theatre production. Most church plays, high school productions, and amusement park diversions are not appropriate. If you are not sure, you should contact the instructor with time to spare.

2. Your paper will be typed, submitted through the TurnItIn assignment button within this Lesson Tab, by the due date. Do not email the essay through eCampus or internet email. It will not be graded if submitted through email. Turnitin currently accepts the following file types for submission: MS Word (.doc), WordPerfect (.wpd), PostScript (.eps), Portable Document Format (.pdf), HTML (.htm), Rich Text (.rtf) and Plain Text (.txt).

Content of Paper
3. You should provide a very brief synopsis of the play. Perhaps the three or four sentence description from the advertisement.
4. Identify the genre and theatrical style of the production using the definitions from the textbook.
5. Before you see the play, you should read pages 80 � 82 and Goethe�s Three Questions. Your paper will answer these three questions: what was the production trying to achieve? did the artist succeed in doing it? and was it worth doing?
6. Your paper will also describe how the production fulfills or did not fulfill the ten traits of theatre from Chapter One. Use a new paragraph for each of the ten traits. Make sure you provide at least three detail statements per trait, specific to your experience.
7. Your paper must be a well-written paper, with an introduction and thesis statement, paragraphs separating ideas and thoughts, and a concluding paragraph. There are opportunities for writing assistance available through Blinn College if needed.
8. Papers not following this format will be returned to the student if time allows. Several students have received 'zero's on this assignment because they did not follow the correct format and did not answer the questions asked by the assignment instructions.
Grading
7. Your paper is due the week after you view the play. Because you are writing about your experience, you should write the paper as soon as possible after your experience. You cannot possibly remember every detail in long-term memory, and you want to put your thoughts on paper while the details are still fresh.
8. Grading: I take off one point for every misspelled word and grammatical error, so you may want to have someone look over your paper before you turn it in, and with time to do the revisions.

Need this very quick. Can also throw in some np if so desired.

utahclock
03-05-2013, 01:20 AM
i can do this tuesday or weds, also are you looking for it to be written at a JC or Uni level lol

Sari
03-05-2013, 01:36 AM
It's just a JC level ^^