PDA

View Full Version : Neoloucamente Pages Refresher 1.0

leebrown
02-23-2013, 10:40 PM
how can i make this program to log in to neo. i can not find out how.

Master Shake
03-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Refreshers now in neopets really wont get you that many items plus there a good way to get frozen quick

Beann
03-07-2013, 08:31 PM
^ How about refreshers to use solely just for inventory avatars?

Master Shake
03-08-2013, 03:47 PM
^ How about refreshers to use solely just for inventory avatars?

Well I didn't think about that :P

Beann
03-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Well I didn't think about that :P

Haha I wouldn't either, if I didn't need them :( there are stuff that's been sitting in my invent because I have to actually click the browser refresh, wait for it to load to do it again. DerpZ

Master Shake
03-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Haha I wouldn't either, if I didn't need them :( there are stuff that's been sitting in my invent because I have to actually click the browser refresh, wait for it to load to do it again. DerpZ
I know but I end up giving up and puting it in my SDB but imma have to try to use the refresher now

Mod
03-08-2013, 06:31 PM

I know but I end up giving up and puting it in my SDB but imma have to try to use the refresher now

Right click and open 6-10 tabs of your inventory (or any secret BD challenger refreshes you need).
Then refresh them all in a row, by the time you reach the last tab, your first one will have already been refreshed, and repeat across the row again.

You'll get whatever RE you needed in a minute or two, done legit too.

Master Shake
03-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Right click and open 6-10 tabs of your inventory (or any secret BD challenger refreshes you need).
Then refresh them all in a row, by the time you reach the last tab, your first one will have already been refreshed, and repeat across the row again.

You'll get whatever RE you needed in a minute or two, done legit too.

I'll have to try that... good Idea :D

funnybell
03-20-2013, 10:30 PM
just put a small, heavy item on the f5 button for a while, then check to see if you have the avatar :)

poor_guy
03-27-2013, 01:09 AM
There is add-on in the browser to refresh pages in a specific time, you can try it:)
BTW, I don't think it is a good idea to do this unless you think the random events really bring you some valuable items B)