PDA

View Full Version : Les Mis by Nick Pitera

Matt~
02-22-2013, 09:43 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I was talking to a friend last night and he showed me Nick Pitera, who covers Broadway and other songs on Youtube. He's really good, and quite a few people said he made a better Fantine than Anne Hathaway (which I only slightly agree with).

What do you think of him? :)

Alice
02-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Wow. Just wow

That gave me goosebumps!
He has such an incredible range - what an amazing talent!
It boggles my mind at the talent that people have inside them, he is a true star.
Thank you for sharing this!

Desu
02-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Yep. I've listened to this quite a few times already xD It's absolutely insane. That head voice and falsetto. Just guuuuh.

Have you heard his Little Mermaid cover? I'm pretty sure that was the one that bumped him into Youtube Fame xD

Alice
02-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Yep. I've listened to this quite a few times already xD It's absolutely insane. That head voice and falsetto. Just guuuuh.

Have you heard his Little Mermaid cover? I'm pretty sure that was the one that bumped him into Youtube Fame xD
I briefly checked out some of the other stuff he has on YouTube, but I didn't get a chance to listen to them. I am going to make a point to do so though - he is amazing!

Matt~
02-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Thank you Desu!

Alice
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Yeah I just watch it

A-ma-zing!
I am so baffled by his voice

I found this one super entertaining too!

Matt~
02-22-2013, 12:14 PM
I'm actually watching that one right now. Hahaha. I love him.

Cody.
02-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Ive listened to him for a few years now.
his voice is amazing.
Not a fan of his masculine tones though. xD

DarkByte
02-23-2013, 04:31 AM

Luv
02-23-2013, 08:49 AM

I was talking to a friend last night and he showed me Nick Pitera, who covers Broadway and other songs on Youtube. He's really good, and quite a few people said he made a better Fantine than Anne Hathaway (which I only slightly agree with).

What do you think of him? :)

This is amazing, gives me some motivation here at work T^T
Thanks for sharing ^_^

Matt~
02-23-2013, 10:22 AM

Thank you Rare! I didn't find this one when I looked. Didn't check his page though.

DarkByte
02-23-2013, 11:14 AM
I am sure he was on ellen or someting... Doing this live. Like on 1 half was a recording of him and the other was him singing live.

Matt~
02-23-2013, 11:24 AM
He sang a Whole New World from Alladin, both were live I believe though.