PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

Poem
02-10-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't know if anybody plays this game... but I can't for my LIFE beat the leech grave...... :S

Some tips or help would be appreciated!

Pestix
02-25-2013, 12:12 AM
I always hard such a hard time with all the KH games besides the two for PS2 gah so I gave up and missed much of the story

Pissed me off that they spread the games to different consoles like that

Okurimono
02-27-2013, 03:15 AM
I always hard such a hard time with all the KH games besides the two for PS2 gah so I gave up and missed much of the story

Pissed me off that they spread the games to different consoles like that

Same here. I can't afford buying all the gaming consoles just to play the game. though I do LOVE IT!
But now I pretty much played all of them except KH re:coded.

Now I'm playing the dream drop distance and it's AMAZING!
If you have a lot that you havent played yet, play this! There is a lot of video playback and summary for you to read regarding KH 1, KH2, KH recoded, KH birth by sleep and KH 368/2 days. (:

I love how they added people from twewy into it as well!! :)

Iemier
02-27-2013, 03:31 AM
Well that's a shame. (To giving up on the story)
I've played & beat every KH game to date, except the darn 3DS one...I don't want a 3DS :F
Let's see here, if I remember correctly, always keep trying to fight the Tentacle things (Been a while since I played)
Beat all of those, and watch out for a move..forgot what it was. Then The LeechGrave will pass out, I guess, attack then with all you got. Umm...Hide when it wakes up. Also, to be cautious, make sure you have some high potions and such, just in case.

Side bit: I wish they'd release an actual wsxcgvhbjn third game, and stop with the side story bull.

TinCan
03-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Youtube gameplay? Walkthroughs on IGN/Gamespot/anywhere else?

Just my two cents.