PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a personal program!

SmileYaDead
02-09-2013, 11:49 AM
PM me for details, this will be easy to make and I need it ASAP. Will be made solely for me and can't spread to anyone else.

Zachafer

rockage
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Couldn't you just have pm'ed zachafer instead of making a thread and mentioning him ? Anyways message me if you still need work done.

SmileYaDead
02-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Couldn't you just have pm'ed zachafer instead of making a thread and mentioning him ? Anyways message me if you still need work done.

Yes, but there are other programmers beside Zach, I just added him off the top of my head. Had I PMd him, would've you been able to show interest? And I've already gotten my answers.

rockage
02-12-2013, 01:41 PM
No I wouldn't have been able to show interest, but what was the point of me showing interest if its already dead.

SmileYaDead
02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
No I wouldn't have been able to show interest, but what was the point of me showing interest if its already dead.

Sigh, Zach isn't available 24/7, I needed this ASAP. I tagged Zach because he is a fucking wizard and would've done it the fastest, had anyone beaten him to it, I wouldn't have needed his services. Since no one else responded before him, he was my man, he still responded to me over 10 hours after starting the thread.

rockage
02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
zachs a noob.