PDA

View Full Version : Physical Fitness & Motivation

Andrew
01-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Working out is hard by definition. So, asking a bunch of strangers without even telling us
if you have a gym membership or need to burn fat or build muscle, is not going to get you
where you want to go.

MasterMind0wnz
01-12-2012, 12:51 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

holyzac
01-23-2012, 08:40 PM
What motivates me is the healthy lifestyle, feeling good about yourself and a more toned body.

Emiley
01-29-2012, 11:32 AM
My motivation to have a pretty decent body is to not worry about how other people look and compare me to them, not to worry about doing painful exercise that is not gonna work, and to ignore all those adds on TV that says to buy a product like 'fat burning pills' to make you lose weight. I just let my body change itself while I get older, I don't force it to, buy products, and not worry about how other people look and it usually makes me feel better about myself. I learned to let my body change itself the hard way.

Carrot
01-29-2012, 11:34 AM
My motivation is the results. Working out / running hugely impacts playing basketball.

Foxer
01-29-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm motivated by a couple of things. First and probably the biggest is my boyfriend. xD He'd love me even if I looked like Moby Dick, but I want him to be pleased with my appearance. =3 Secondly, I have low self esteem. Exercising and keeping my weight steady helps me to feel good about myself. And lastly, exercise is a natural anti-depressant, and I have bipolar disorder. Whenever I feel the depression coming, I either clean the house or go for a run to keep busy. xD