PDA

View Full Version : Petpet plunge?!

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 12:33 AM
This game is down? Not sure about this, I used the score sender to get me a trophy, then someone told me that the game has been down for a few weeks and that TNT are freezing accounts that are playing this game/ getting trophies from this game. Wtf? Can anyone confirm if this is true? This happened about a few days ago, and I haven been frozen.

Thanks in advance! ^-^

MostDeaf
01-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Shouldn't have even responded to him man..

wrath
01-27-2013, 12:37 AM
I don't know how he/she could have figured that out, but yeah after the loading page it just goes to a gray screen for me which makes it unplayable. I've disabled adblock and everything.

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Well, maybe the most lucky thing is that I didn't get a review, and maybe that reset day is coming. :P

wrath
01-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Well let's pray to the Neo-Gods. I made my own little mistake with Nimmo Pond today and it is getting reviewed. I don't know how long I was playing because I wasn't even checking as I hadn't planned to send the score. I just love asteroids. But habit got me and I clicked the damn button. Hopefully the time is close enough.

MostDeaf
01-27-2013, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't be sending scores for a game that is unplayable legitimately, that's for sure.

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Well let's pray to the Neo-Gods. I made my own little mistake with Nimmo Pond today and it is getting reviewed. I don't know how long I was playing because I wasn't even checking as I hadn't planned to send the score. I just love asteroids. But habit got me and I clicked the damn button. Hopefully the time is close enough.

I was following joe's guide, it stated that there was no review for nimmo's pond, I sent for a trophy and got a review. Good thing I'm good at ssing and passed the review. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I wouldn't be sending scores for a game that is unplayable legitimately, that's for sure.

Thing is that I didn't know the game was unplayable.

wrath
01-27-2013, 12:48 AM
I was AOBing. You give me renewed faith. Joelalala xD

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 12:54 AM
I was AOBing. You give me renewed faith. Joelalala xD

Ahhhh, since you were AOBing then there should be a higher chance of you passing the review. C:

LOL. LET US PRAY TO THE NEOGODS. :P

j03
01-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Well, can you actually play the game on your account? No? Then they are right LOL

You're making it obvious you are cheating and are not sure how to score send properly. :P

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Well, can you actually play the game on your account? No? Then they are right LOL

You're making it obvious you are cheating and are not sure how to score send properly. :P

Nope, didn't even try. XD
Well, excuuuuseeee me. :P

esperanto
01-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Nope, didn't even try. XD
Well, excuuuuseeee me. :P

It was one of the ones that wasn't working during the Pirate vs. Ninja debacle. So it happens to be one of those where just about everyone on the site is going to know it's down. :/
Sorry bro.

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:01 AM
It was one of the ones that wasn't working during the Pirate vs. Ninja debacle. So it happens to be one of those where just about everyone on the site is going to know it's down. :/
Sorry bro.

Do you think they are going to let me slide? XC

esperanto
01-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Do you think they are going to let me slide? XC

Oh I highly doubt it. Ole nosey mcnose pants probably already reported you :/
I would suggest clearing off & securing any valuables you've got and letting it sit for a while to be safe.

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Oh I highly doubt it. Ole nosey mcnose pants probably already reported you :/
I would suggest clearing off & securing any valuables you've got and letting it sit for a while to be safe.

Oh nuuuuu. I've already spent over 100s of dollars on x.x

esperanto
01-27-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh nuuuuu. I've already spent over 100s of dollars on x.x

Eeples. Thaaaaat was not an intelligent move on your part :/

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Eeples. Thaaaaat was not an intelligent move on your part :/

good thing I have premium maybe?

Daisuke
01-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Errr. Petpet Plunge plays fine for me on Internet Explorer (just played when I saw this thread). But it doesn't work on Firefox as far as I know. But others seem to not be able to play it on Internet Explorer as well? Idk...

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:19 AM
Errr. Petpet Plunge plays fine for me on Internet Explorer (just played when I saw this thread). But it doesn't work on Firefox as far as I know. But others seem to not be able to play it on Internet Explorer as well? Idk...

THERE IS LIGHT. I AM ALIVEEEE.
Except I was on Firefox, can TNT see this?

Daisuke
01-27-2013, 01:32 AM
THERE IS LIGHT. I AM ALIVEEEE.
Except I was on Firefox, can TNT see this?

Well you sent the score via a Scoresender correct? I'm not sure if the scores go through a browser or what not.

If your score/time was in a legitimate range, I'm sure you'll be fine. :0
Especially since there are people who can currently play the game. Everyone is just bitching cause they can't play and they're assuming everyone who can play the game is a cheater. Lol.

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Well you sent the score via a Scoresender correct? I'm not sure if the scores go through a browser or what not.

If your score/time was in a legitimate range, I'm sure you'll be fine. :0
Especially since there are people who can currently play the game. Everyone is just bitching cause they can't play and they're assuming everyone who can play the game is a cheater. Lol.

If I'm not wrong, most program's log in via Firefox, but I'm not sure about the majin score sender. Can Infamous Joe enlighten us? :D

Daisuke
01-27-2013, 01:41 AM
Okay. Just checked the HS Tables... Loll. It'd take out that little bit about the neomail in your first post if I were you (:

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Okay. Just checked the HS Tables... Loll. It'd take out that little bit about the neomail in your first post if I were you (:

I could probably literally pick out which account is yours. Idk. That's what I'd do just to be safe anyways lol.

Good call there. :)

wrath
01-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Yeah sorry Joelalala I did do my little grey screen test in firefox. Sorry to give you a coronary xD

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 02:02 AM

I could probably literally pick out which account is yours. Idk. That's what I'd do just to be safe anyways lol.

didn't really understood what the second part of your post mean lol

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Yeah sorry Joelalala I did do my little grey screen test in firefox. Sorry to give you a coronary xD

What's a corona what? :O

wrath
01-27-2013, 02:03 AM
It's an expression for heart attack xD

Daisuke
01-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Joelalala
Yeahh, please excuse my poor grammar. Lol. I'll be taking that second part out anyways. :P

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

For some odd reason, I read it as Corona and thought of the beer. O_o

Joelalala
01-27-2013, 03:08 AM
It's an expression for heart attack xD

The real heart attack begins when I log in an see a white screen. Mini heart attack each time I try to log in to that account.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

UPDATE: I clear my cookies before I log onto any accounts, both on neopets and on CK. It is reported that some people are able to play the game smoothly with no problem. (internet explorer) If neopets is unable to detect which browser I am using, does this mean that my account is safer by any chance? Someone shine the light on me please.

Mod
01-27-2013, 05:15 AM
The real heart attack begins when I log in an see a white screen. Mini heart attack each time I try to log in to that account.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

UPDATE: I clear my cookies before I log onto any accounts, both on neopets and on CK. It is reported that some people are able to play the game smoothly with no problem. (internet explorer) If neopets is unable to detect which browser I am using, does this mean that my account is safer by any chance? Someone shine the light on me please.

Neopets can detect which browser you use, however due to the intelligence and laziness of TNT, they likely won't go on a hunt for FF/PPlunge users unless many, many people have been scoresending PPlunge on FF that it's easy to see a string of cheaters in their logs. It was also mentioned that PPlunge didn't work since the Pirates/Ninjas event, which was over a month ago. If you've been SSing since then, there shouldn't be need to worry. Just stop now.

If you know a low percentage of FF/PP users have been frozen, you should be safe (they could have been frozen for other reasons or games). If almost all have been frozen...well pack your bags, man.

And...

Coronary = related to heart
Corona = brand of beer (in this context)

M.V.P
01-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Like i suggested Joel , move some of your NC , UC's etc etc. just incase , better be safe than sorry
I tried playing in I.E , didnt work for me :/