PDA

View Full Version : Grease monkey?

zmurd
01-24-2013, 08:13 PM
I searched the forum for every way to type grease monkey and didn't find much, does anyone have any that work? mainly need a bilge dice one.

wrath
01-24-2013, 08:41 PM
GreaseMonkey Programs ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for Neopets are here. And this one is not from Clraik, but it's from another reputable site Blige Dice Autoplayer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

zmurd
01-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Heh, weird that it didn't come up when searched. B) ty tho

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Any for round table poker?

metaldroga
01-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Dice-A-Roo GM Script ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Neopets : Avatars Flash Games [BETA] SS ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Neopets: Tyranu Evavu Smart Player ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
1337 F5 Refresher in Offline Page by ME! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I hope this help to something...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I searched the forum for every way to type grease monkey and didn't find much, does anyone have any that work? mainly need a bilge dice one.

^ - ^ I dont know what kind of script you are looking for, but Im going to search for more...

lawlerz
01-25-2013, 06:38 AM
PM me. i have a guide of all the most useful GM scripts but its offsite

Kay
01-25-2013, 11:16 AM
I dont know if this is something I did or what but I was frozen for cheating on flash games from this program, so be careful.

zmurd
01-25-2013, 01:04 PM
anyone have any for NQ I/II that work? tried both the ones on userscript to no avail ;/

wrath
01-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Haven't seen one myself. Sorry :(

Graff
01-25-2013, 02:44 PM
I dont know if this is something I did or what but I was frozen for cheating on flash games from this program, so be careful.

What script were you running?

Calie
01-25-2013, 03:05 PM
anyone have any for NQ I/II that work? tried both the ones on userscript to no avail ;/

Here are links to some NQII scripts

Trainer - [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Walker - [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Combined - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kay
01-25-2013, 03:12 PM
I was running the neopets avatar flash games [BETA]. I think that's the one, it was whatever one shows up first in the list.

Graff
01-25-2013, 03:15 PM
I was running the neopets avatar flash games [BETA]. I think that's the one, it was whatever one shows up first in the list.

Yeah... that would do it. GreaseMonkey is as safe as the scripts you run on it.

zmurd
01-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Here are links to some NQII scripts

when was the last time you used them? :S

lawlerz
01-25-2013, 06:18 PM
I use the "Avatar Flash Games Beta" almost everyday because I edited it for non-avatar games (pm if interested in a particular game to add to the script) and it is perfectly safe as long as your settings for time are reasonable.

NQII trainer and remote control are both still usable. I recently finished both normal and evil using them. I modified my remote control to fight any monsters it encounters instead of flee though but that shouldn't make a difference.

Calie
01-26-2013, 03:49 AM
Yeah... that would do it. GreaseMonkey is as safe as the scripts you run on it.
umm like 3 days ago lol finished insane

I use the "Avatar Flash Games Beta" almost everyday because I edited it for non-avatar games (pm if interested in a particular game to add to the script) and it is perfectly safe as long as your settings for time are reasonable.

NQII trainer and remote control are both still usable. I recently finished both normal and evil using them. I modified my remote control to fight any monsters it encounters instead of flee though but that shouldn't make a difference.

omg? i wish i had one that fought instead lol; i almost died so many times on insane

caonima
01-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Alternatively, you can make your own script by using Imacro on firefox. It is safer that way as you can customize it.

lawlerz
01-26-2013, 01:59 PM
omg? i wish i had one that fought instead lol; i almost died so many times on insane

I'm plan on writing a guide on how to modify the script so that the remote won't flee but I modified it so long ago that I don't entirely remember everything I did and the set up is a little complicated.

I can let you know once i have the guide written if your interested

zmurd
01-30-2013, 04:32 AM
hmm I tried to use and it didn't work. :(