PDA

View Full Version : WHY ME!!

spark916
01-23-2013, 02:11 PM
well its my time i guess , But well my xbox has found death !! :( its just breaking my heart i play a good game of blacks ops 2 going 55-2 and *BEEP* its freezes .. WTF i restart it and BAMM the lights from hell the ones we dont like to see , the ones that flash and make you want to throw your box out the window cause you had a badass K.D. . right now i gutted it but it just wont work !! what will i do for the rest of my spare time ??

Bettser
01-23-2013, 02:12 PM
well its my time i guess , But well my xbox has found death !! :( its just breaking my heart i play a good game of blacks ops 2 going 55-2 and *BEEP* its freezes .. WTF i restart it and BAMM the lights from hell the ones we dont like to see , the ones that flash and make you want to throw your box out the window cause you had a badass K.D. . right now i gutted it but it just wont work !! what will i do for the rest of my spare time ??

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
^this

Aishette
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh that sucks! I have an old Xbox360 lying around, red ring, out of warranty, tried to fix but no luck...Maybe I'll try again.

wrath
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
^this

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

spark916
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Bettser that looks like a wicked game might have to try it out ..

Aishette and yes, it sucks really badly lol i tried and tried i think i need some better thermal paste ...

Dom~
01-23-2013, 02:59 PM

Well for the first thing, you shouldn't have taken it apart, you should have immediately shut it off, it was probably just over-heating which is a quick fix, i've gotten RROD 7 times on my old xbox, all I did was unplug everything and let it sit for a half an hour. fixes it, so you took the wrong step. and yeah it probably won't hurt anymore :P

spark916
01-30-2013, 12:04 AM
its pretty dead now .. just going to get another one in a week or 2

Ryan~
01-30-2013, 12:29 AM
I love fixing Xboxes <3 It's so much fun.

spark916
01-30-2013, 01:41 AM
i dont have all the tools to do it properly but getting another one soon

TinCan
03-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Wait for PS4. JK!

Build a Custom PC and dominate. Within $700 you can get a decent build that can run new games at decent graphics and good fps.

But then again, this is just my two cents.

Oshawott
03-23-2013, 08:44 AM
How long did you have your xbox before this happened? Mine lasted 3 weeks. ahaha.