PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else remember this?

j03
01-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Before score senders, everyone used either game trainers or speed hacks/cheat engine to cheat at games. :P So you actually PLAYED the game to get trophies. These trainers actually live up to their name, too. They actually trained you at the game. After cheating, I'd play the game without any cheats (to look legit) and I'd be able to score so much higher than before using the trainers. I mastered so many games this way... Escape from Meridell Castle being one (actually got the highest score ever back in the day which was around 4200 points). I remember trophies being so valuable (people used to pay 5m per trophy on these forums) and doing services for friends in game. Used to wake up early before school on reset days and open up my multi-trainers made by Soredavide and RareDareDevil and try and get as much trophy scores as possible before I had to leave/the trophy handout times. :p Good times.. can't wait to re-make my multi-trainer soon and release it. It used to have over 80 games but TNT updated a bunch and most use the newer flash so they won't load (not yet).

Anyways, feel free to post about your past when using trainers to get trophies. :cool:

MasterMind0wnz
01-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I don't really remember trainers and stuff like that but I do remember that there was a way to make snowballs into super attack peas in the battle dome or pretty much any other weapons you could think of. I forgot how it worked but it was pretty cash. Oh, I also remember when it was $36/M for pure.

lilangel
01-10-2012, 11:28 PM
I never cheated :(

Well there was that one time with the ToT glitch... but that was more i was just lucky to have been on when it was discovered and benefited from it

bamag
01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
I used to use cheat engine to slow down Petpetsitter and I actually got trophies in that game haha. People would neomail me how I got so high though :p
I would also slow down Smug Bug Smite and win at World Challenge.
Good times.. then I got iced for carelessness :D

I_royalty_I
01-10-2012, 11:41 PM
lol $36/mil?

That's a new one in my book xD

Are you sure youre thinking of neopets....?

maxxine
01-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Ugh, Multi-trainer was amazing. :') I got a bunch a trophies then flaunted in my guild.
Best
prog
everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Crayon
01-11-2012, 12:03 AM
lol $36/mil?

That's a new one in my book xD

Are you sure youre thinking of neopets....?

Ikr?
I think the high was 10$ per mil

j03
01-11-2012, 12:06 AM
You used to be able to change your weapons in the BD from using that web developer add-on that changed weapon values lol. It didn't make them really those items, and also you could change your opponent so everyone could beat the Space Faerie even when they didn't have her as an opponent.

MasterMind0wnz
01-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Yes, I should have been a bit clearer. I didn't mean permanently, just usable. As far as the $/M that was from one of those sites not an actual cheating forum.

j03
01-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Yeah those sites were always way overpriced.

I_royalty_I
01-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Ah, yeah the NPs selling sites.
I should have known haha

They always charge wayyy too much.. but $36/mil, that's insane!

Soredavide
01-11-2012, 06:28 AM
I remember trainers, they are pretty much how I got my start in programming. I saw what RDD had done with a game, I bugged him on MSN for weeks to help me learn how to make one (he finally said learn to program using INET and he would help).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

By the way my mutitrainer is on the way to coming back also, just need to fix the load code on a few more.

j03
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Wow I can't wait to see your program come out!

PoisonChaos
01-12-2012, 10:57 AM
I remember spending hours on Reset day on Korbat Lab. Got my Step Dad into it too. He got really good use to get 10k xD I beat him by like 12k.