PDA

View Full Version : Homeland.

John
01-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Anyone else watch Homeland? I've watched all of season one in the last 24 hours. I can't turn it off. I've legit creamed my pants like 14 times since i started watching. Anyone else watch this? How is season 2? Heard it's not as good.

Dom~
01-09-2013, 09:51 PM
John
Homeland is amazing, one of my favorite series, but still doesn't compare to dexter and weeds, but now that weeds is over its now dexter and homeland, oh and shameless, but yes, Iv only watched like part of season 1, the beginning, I may download it and watch, I loved season 2 it was CRAZY, and had a crazy ending, so much thrill and excitement, I was flipping out in the past two episodes, I honestly can't wait for season 3, especially with how it ended

John
01-09-2013, 09:58 PM
John
Homeland is amazing, one of my favorite series, but still doesn't compare to dexter and weeds, but now that weeds is over its now dexter and homeland, oh and shameless, but yes, Iv only watched like part of season 1, the beginning, I may download it and watch, I loved season 2 it was CRAZY, and had a crazy ending, so much thrill and excitement, I was flipping out in the past two episodes, I honestly can't wait for season 3, especially with how it ended

I've heard good things about both of those shows, they're on my list of things to watch.
Seriously though, you HAVE to finish the show. The last couple episodes of season one are the best tv i've ever seen hands down.

Dom~
01-09-2013, 10:04 PM
They are amazing, I think dexter is up to season 7, I want to watch from start to finish, would love to do the same with weeds and shameless as well, but yes, I really need to see the rest of season 1, it didn't hurt to bad to watch half of season one then wait a bit and then watch off of season 2, some of it doesn't make sense but it will probably click with those episodes I missed

yamakracker
01-10-2013, 01:51 AM
started season 2.
the season 1 ending was epic ~_~