PDA

View Full Version : [3DS] Pokemon X and Y- NEW 3D POKEMON GAME!!!!

j03
01-08-2013, 11:44 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

We've been waiting like 15 years for this! I can't believe it's finally happening. Guess I'm gonna buy a 3DS now. :D

Umbreon
01-08-2013, 12:06 PM
THE NEW FIRE STARTER IS JUST OMG.

I am quite excite.

cloudxcrash
01-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Diamond and Pearl
Black and White
X and Y
What's next? Lol.

The game looks sweet, will definitely have to buy a 3DS. And for once I actually like the two new legendaries, they don't look half as bad as the previous ones (not to menton the starters, lol) =D

j03
01-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Nintendo is probably crying on their knees thanking the Pokemon company for making something that will skyrocket the 3DS population. Starting today perhaps!

bArToS
01-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I agree with that, I've been kicking around the idea of getting a 3ds but now I have a reason to.

Umbreon
01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Nintendo is probably crying on their knees thanking the Pokemon company for making something that will skyrocket the 3DS population. Starting today perhaps!

Yes, seriously!
Literally the ONLY reason I had to get a 3DS was for OoT, but even then, I wouldn't have gotten if it hadn't been a gift.

j03
01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Yes, seriously!
Literally the ONLY reason I had to get a 3DS was for OoT, but even then, I wouldn't have gotten if it hadn't been a gift.

I was planning on buying it when it became cheaper for the Kingdom Hearts game!

Umbreon
01-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Ahhh, true~! + I knew they had to make a Pokemon game on it eventually, so that was also a little incentive to want it.

cloudxcrash
01-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Iwata promised to bring back the old Pokemons as well, I wonder if they'll mash em all into X and Y or if they're going to remake the older games for 3DS

Umbreon
01-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Iwata promised to bring back the old Pokemons as well, I wonder if they'll mash em all into X and Y or if they're going to remake the older games for 3DS

That'd be really awesome if they re-made them for 3DS.
I really want them to re-make the original games, but... with a different place. ONLY the 151 Pokemon but a whooole different world/gym leaders/etc.
They'd get a lot of sales, considering all of the "waaah first generation is best and only generation" people running about.

M.V.P
01-08-2013, 02:04 PM
frankly i liked the older generations , loved all the games till pearl , didnt enjoy white/black as much , but a new generation :o
cool i need to get a 3DS now :P , it will be so cool to play this on 3d

Skins
01-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I want a N3DS. It's sooo crazy!!

sinnerog
01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
OMG. WANT. I'm going to wait a while longer though, until 3DS values start to depreciate. I hate paying for games I beat in a night.

Reemer
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Looks pretty cool. It's a refresher compared to the last titles. The starters are meh and the legendaries are ok so far. I'll probably get it.

DarkAngel
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Yah, saw it this morning.

I'll eventually get a 3DS.

I want Luigi's Mansion and obviously Pok�mon, so uhmm it's worth to buy a 3DS.

Nintendo will go at top on portable consoles as soon as they be launched. If they release a special edition 3DS (which I could bet they will) it will be even better for them.

Trinket
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
fffuuu. I'm still using my little nintendo DSi...I never bothered upgrading xD

Kite
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
anyone else hoping for a special collectors 3ds xl bundle with this? :3

Linja
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
OMG. WANT. I'm going to wait a while longer though, until 3DS values start to depreciate. I hate paying for games I beat in a night.

You can beat pokemon in a night?!

Kite
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM

I could if I just sped through it.. but where would the fun be in that? I like finding all the different pokemon in each location and catching countless members of the same species until I find one with perfect IV's

Hale
01-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Oh my god it looks so beautiful omfg oijhugyft6dr55ftgyhuj
The fire starter is my favorite. :$

Kite
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
The fire starter is almost everyones favorite from what I've heard so far.. and how could it not be? the first fox themed pokemon in a while and the best one yet imo, finally an alternative to Ninetails for a pretty fire type :3

Daisuke
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I've been thinking about getting a 3DS but didn't have a clear reason to... Guess I just found my reason. B)

sinnerog
01-08-2013, 07:52 PM

Easily, you get pretty good after you've played through each Pokemon game 5 times, haha. Sadly, it's hard for me to enjoy them anymore. :| I used to beat Sapphire several times in a row, and trade my catches to my main game, Ruby.

Linja
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Easily, you get pretty good after you've played through each Pokemon game 5 times, haha. Sadly, it's hard for me to enjoy them anymore. :| I used to beat Sapphire several times in a row, and trade my catches to my main game, Ruby.

I mean I've beaten probably 5 pokemon games as well...I suppose I just really take my time with it. I try and catch all I can and explore around.
Beating a game multiple times doesn't appeal to me as much as just mastering it once.

Miri
01-09-2013, 10:58 PM
I was hoping for a 3D remake of something older :( but it'd be really cool if you could see the pokemon in the grass.

Nik
01-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Regardless of where pokemon goes, and how it changes, RBY/GSC will always be my favourites :)

I do like the 3d battle system which is similar to Pokemon Stadium for the n64, they took forever to do it, but it's here.

watersniper
01-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Looks good, but similar to previous pokemon games too. Hopefully if the 3ds emulator supports it I'll give it a try. Hate playing pokemon without being able to speed up.

Maybe a little off topic -- did anyone try Pokemon Conquest when it was released? [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kite
01-10-2013, 06:55 AM
I bought it, but I got kinda bored of it.. maybe I'll start playing again now though

xcendrillion
01-15-2013, 12:59 AM
My friend got a 3DS just for this game. Lucky... I wish it was on the DS too though.

Daviid
01-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I hope the 3DS price goes down until October, I MUST buy it.:o_o:

xHearMyRawrr
01-21-2013, 01:53 AM
They should NEVER make a pokemon game in a new game console. I can't afford a 3DS and I want it so badd DDD: They should make a copy for DS like Black and White 2

Nishwishes
01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Why? The DS has had Sinnoh and Unova on it, plus back-compatibility for a little while as well. It's about time the games moved onto the 3DS to add some new dynamics. The basic DS has been out forever. Just because a few people can't afford to move on right away doesn't mean it should hang about forever.

I just hope they add enough refreshing details to it. I got bored of Black twice before I could finish and haven't even touched the sequel. I've been playing these games since early childhood and whilst I could probably do Heartgold/Soulsilver and possibly Firered/Leafgreen several times over the system hasn't really changed. I want something new. I'm glad it'll have all the Pokemon in but I'd love multiple regions, even if only as DLC, or the Orange Archipelago or something. Character customisation, the fully customisable bedrooms/secret bases, contests as well as battles, Pokeathlon, movies - a lot to do, you know? Bursting with almost everything.

Herb
01-21-2013, 05:12 PM
ikr i cant wait and for the mystery dungeons 3ds :D

lawlerz
01-25-2013, 08:18 AM
shoot i really wanted to avoid having to buy a 3DS. i thought my DSi would last more than a couple years :(

Master Shake
02-06-2013, 01:19 AM
It really sucks cause I just sold my 3ds :C I didn't know they were gonna make the new pokemon at the time...... Well at least I got to play OOT 3d

Haku
02-06-2013, 04:49 AM
I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS! ^ ^

Something for me to do with my 3DS!

Herb
02-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS! ^ ^

Something for me to do with my 3DS!

-x-
me too!!

Poem
02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
ikr i cant wait and for the mystery dungeons 3ds :D

What are you serious??? an md game for 3DS?? :o_o:

Maison
02-10-2013, 06:11 PM
I think i rather start playing this than neo...and i hate the new pokemon.

edit: watched the video i take that back

Herb
02-10-2013, 08:01 PM
What are you serious??? an md game for 3DS?? :o_o:

-
Yes :p thats coming out first before X and Y

Poem
02-10-2013, 08:10 PM
-
Yes :p thats coming out first before X and Y

oh my goodness! I might ACTUALLY considering splurging $$$$ on that new DS, against my better conscience!

Herb
02-10-2013, 10:29 PM
oh my goodness! I might ACTUALLY considering purging $$$$ on that new DS, against my better conscience!

-x-
hehe do it :D
lets play together online!

Poem
02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I would if I actually had the money ! :D

time to sell some neopets~~~ *whistles*

maybe i'll just use an emulator once the rom comes out ;)

Haku
02-11-2013, 09:53 PM
I would if I actually had the money ! :D

time to sell some neopets~~~ *whistles*

maybe i'll just use an emulator once the rom comes out ;)

buy buy buy! unless your computer can somehow play it 3d.

it's going to be the first pokemon 3d game in the series :)

has anyone decided on which starter they want to use?

Poem
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I'll probably play it non-3d if possible... I don't really care about the effects. I just want the new Pokemon game. :D

and I really love the fox one!! :O It's the best and most original out of the three I think! Hbu?

j03
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
I'll probably play it non-3d if possible... I don't really care about the effects. I just want the new Pokemon game. :D

and I really love the fox one!! :O It's the best and most original out of the three I think! Hbu?

You can turn the 3D effect off on your 3DS I BELIEVE

Beann
02-25-2013, 02:24 AM
^ That is correct! There is a slider on the side to control the 3D and let me say, the only time I use it is to look at certain pretty still images. Definitely a huge headache during game play. You have to sit completely still or the 3D will distort itself due to angle.

But on the topic of this game, the starters are a little disappointing as always :( The frog is stupid (well it's kind of cute...but stupid..) and the grass starter reminds of a cross between a bidoof and a parichisu (sp). So I will be going with the fire type! I hope the second evolution for it won't be insanely weak. I hope they have better designs than black/white >.<