PDA

View Full Version : let's talk about the greatest pc game of all time....THE SIMS.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-10-2012, 08:50 PM
hi everyone. the sims is my absolute favorite game.

the sims was amazing, and i had all the expansion packs. it was seriously my childhood.
the sims 2 was great, and i had all the expansion packs too.
the sims 3 is shit, let's not discuss that game.

Venus
01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
I love the sims, even when it slowed down my computer like crazy. I'm addicted to Sims Social now. It's really the only reason I go on Facebook ._.

Ray-Chill
01-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Have you tried Sim Medieval?

I found this an okay game.. The daily stuff you have to do it annoying but it's a new twist on them I think.

I like the Sims 2 out of them all.. But I believe the Sims 3 to be alright if not a little annoying.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I love the sims, even when it slowed down my computer like crazy. I'm addicted to Sims Social now. It's really the only reason I go on Facebook ._.

I hate that... For some reason it just makes me so mad..
But most games on Facebook do..
I hate waiting for people to send stuff

StonedClash
01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh gawd. Sims 1 has got some great memories. Used to play that and remove the Stairs from the pool while they were swimming in it.
Allthough Sims 2 was so annoying for me, cuz my pc was so lowsie it couldnt run it properly. The only way i could run it, was with lowes settings which looked like 9 giant pixels moving around the screen.

Venus
01-10-2012, 08:59 PM
I hate that... For some reason it just makes me so mad..
But most games on Facebook do..
I hate waiting for people to send stuff

Ah yeah. I ended up adding like 982934892 people as friends just so I don't have to wait as long. I'm sure that drives the people that I actually know crazy cause my feed is always sims crap now. I really should have made a separate account for it.

Ray-Chill
01-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh gawd. Sims 1 has got some great memories. Used to play that and remove the Stairs from the pool while they were swimming in it.

xD I used to do that as well!! Or have them cook stuck in the middle of a bunch of ovens...
Once one of my kids wouldn't stop playing basketball.. So I made the mom burn him up that way..
xD horrible.
I must go get Sims 1 on here now..

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-10-2012, 09:04 PM
I used to have the Sims Social but I deleted it because since I'm so unpopular in life, whenever I would finally see 1 notification after weeks of not having one, I would get so excited to only realize it's just a Sims Social request on helping someone get an item.

Oh let me show you guys my biggest generation yet on The Sims 2. I did a legacy challenge which means you do no money cheats, and only marry NPCs and work your way up.
[picture removed because im scared of you people]

that picture is actually already outdated. I already have 10 generations now :3

Sci_Girl
01-10-2012, 10:37 PM
I never really got into the regular sims games, I would only build houses because I loved doing that.

But I did play The Sims Online, love that game. Made a lot of friends there, made some money selling stuff. Then they cancelled the game, I miss it :(

Steve
01-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I actually like The Sims 3.
Got the "Pets Version" or something

bamag
01-11-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm kinda weird. I hate having my Sims die so I make lifespan extra extra long lol

Khelddar
01-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Played the Sims and cheated for the most of the time i played it. Then i played without cheats, found out the game is fun and even easy. One of the best PC games of all time.

Cara
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
I haven't played sims in years o-o I keep forgetting this game exists.
I used to love it!