PDA

View Full Version : Explain me Zombie Mode on Black Ops 2?

DarkAngel
01-04-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't get it.

I always see people killing zombies, searching for things but I have no idea of it. When I play, all I do is kill zombies and let my partners do everything else lol

But we always die.

What the fuck I'm supossed to do?

Umbreon
01-04-2013, 05:04 PM
You're suppose to travel to different parts of the town, find/assemble parts to create power sources to move around, shoot shit while in the process.
I hate zombies mode. I always get forced to play it and never participate, other than the shooting shit part. v.v

Ben77chess
01-06-2013, 11:10 PM
The gimmick in Black Ops II, besides the bus, is that you have to search for parts of different contraptions, like a riot shield type thing, the pack-a-punch, etc. Ideally, you turn on the power (after finding the parts and building it), get to the town, buy juggernaut, open the pack a punch room (the entrance to which is in town, behind two destructible vault doors) pack a punch and survive indefinitely. If you care enough, search youtube for part locations in Tranzit, they're pretty easy to learn, and the devices are pretty self explanatory.

Kite
01-07-2013, 06:13 AM
it's pretty self explanatory actually and Ben summed it up pretty well.. but yeah shoot stuff and let other people build the gizmos is usually a pretty good strategy if you're not sure where the parts are found

sinnerog
01-07-2013, 03:29 PM
I can't understand how people can play it for hours. I get bored of it. :p But yeah, basically you just try and survive, building parts and finding weapons. You also have to turn the power on.

Kite
01-07-2013, 11:07 PM
literally all I do is go to the diner.. use the mystery box, get back on the bus until the power station turn on the power go back to the diner and use the box until it moves or I get something good then make my way to the town and hold up in the pack a punch hallway

sinnerog
01-08-2013, 02:53 PM
literally all I do is go to the diner.. use the mystery box, get back on the bus until the power station turn on the power go back to the diner and use the box until it moves or I get something good then make my way to the town and hold up in the pack a punch hallway

Yup! I use the mystery box until it is all the way gone and I get the teddy bear.