PDA

View Full Version : Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Pages : [1] 2

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Credits
Main code - Me
Pyamf - Pyamf team
Neoaccount Class- ikakk
Infamous Joe - Introduced me to amf browser that made this alot easier

Bug Fixes:
Thunder

Needed:
Python 2.7 (linux , mac , windows, ios) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Habi bot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Config
Open the file client.py by right clicking it and pressing "edit in edle" (or use a text editor of your choice if this option is not included on your device). Next we need to edit these settings:

neouser = "" #Neopets Username
neopass = "" #Neopets Password
housecount = 2 #How many houses we will build in our map
nestcount = 10 #How many nest we will build in our map
storagecount = 4 #How many storage centers we will build in our map

Enter your map details (default will suffice for most people) and you username/password for neopets , then run the script like so...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The new version of the bot automatically detects if you need resourcehack , if so this will execute. For new comers , resource hack resets your habi and uses a exploit to give you free buildings that help things get started faster.

Running the bot:

For the first half hour you will see messages like this:
Tick - xxx Level=3 +exp = 0 total exp = 630/800
less than 1 house in inventory so buying some
Checking predifined map..
Built building: nest at x= 6 , y= 0
set creature to fix build unbuilt structure at x = 10 y = 5
Finding lowest resource
lowest res = grass
2 Is now colleting grass
Searching for any eggs on stage...
Looking for any gems on stage...
tick complete

Let me explain some of the above:

Tick - xxx Level=3 +exp = 0 total exp = 630/800

This shows when the bot function starts , First it shows your username , Level , then +exp. This is the exp earned since the last check. Having more workers will increase the base amount per check. Also the bot shows the current exp + the current needed exp to level up. You will not see +exp every loop for the first half hour until all workers have built your predefined map.

less than 1 house in inventory so buying some

Bot keeps one of each item spare in inventory at all times to make sure it never is to low on items for building premap.

Built building: nest at x= 6 , y= 0
You will see these popping up for about 1 hour until the predefined map is completely built

set creature to fix build unbuilt structure at x = 6 y = 3
A inactive worker was set to build a building at this point. This will also happen for about 1 hour.

You will also be around level 8 from all the exp you get for building buildings (+200 and from bonus eggs , nested eggs). Your habi will now continue to build as you level up your max population increases this in turn allows the bot to create more nesters / workers and ultimately levels you up faster as it continues. Eventually at level 50 you can level up no more , at this point for every 500 exp you get a gem shows in game that gives you neopoints.

What is the bot doing?
The bot performs the following actions in order:
1.Sends a update to the game making all p3s perform there actions and grabbing a refresh of any information since the last refresh.
2a. If user has >3k of each resource - and < 5 nest in inventory, buys a nest.
2b. If user has >3k of each resource - and < 5 storage centers in inventory, buys a storage center.
2c. If user has >3k of each resource - and < 1 house in inventory buys a house
2e. If user has >3k of each resource and all the above are not true , + level = 11> and p3 are not upgraded , upgrade them to level 2
2c. Failing all above , the bot will just buy storage centers instead. This keeps resources always below the max capacity amount for your map. If we did not do this workers would stop working and it would highly effect out +exp.
3. Checks the map for not busy nesters who are healthy and places them on a nest to hatch eggs.
4. Builds any none built storage centers from inventory in a predefined point on the map. When they are built (+200exp) we completely remove them from the map to leave room to build more.
5.Checks for none complete buildings and sets a healthy none busy worker to a tile next to the building to finish it.
6. Checks for workers with no jobs set and sets them to collect resources.
7.Checks for hungry , low hp pets and puts them in a house.
8. Checks for any eggs on stage if the egg is soldier egg they always get discarded (+200exp). If the egg is a nester or worker and the players current p3 population is less than the max amount the egg will be hatched (+1 p3 and +30 exp) , if the population is maxed the egg will get discarded (+200exp).
9. Checks for any gems on stage and collects them this works for every type of gem , even level 50 ones.
10. Waits a while then repeats.

ShadowCreature
01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Yay, an update!

Also, I found a line of code in habi.py I just love:

print "My name is rare and i play the marracca and I go chick chicky boom"

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 11:29 PM

zlolekim
01-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the guide, i was gonna give up on trying to figure it out myself :)

Sari
01-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I saw the other guide, but leveling up was so slow 0.o

Thanks so much for this! <333

ShadowCreature
01-04-2013, 01:45 AM
I saw the other guide, but leveling up was so slow 0.o

Thanks so much for this! <333

The other guide hasnt been updated to the newest version of the bot yet.

BTW, anyone else notice the clip is spanish?

Sari
01-04-2013, 01:59 AM
The other guide hasnt been updated to the newest version of the bot yet.

BTW, anyone else notice the clip is spanish?
lol yeah I figured that :P
And yeah I noticed. It's still adorable 0:-)

Daisuke
01-04-2013, 02:34 AM
tyvm :D

Very much appreciated.

Ryan~
01-04-2013, 03:26 AM
After running reshack twice (changed values) then the setmeup, both worked.

but when I run the client, I just get:

init--------------
Current Level = 3
Tick - Level=3 +exp = 400 total exp = 400/800
Current Level = 3
Tick - Level=3 +exp = 0 total exp = 400/800
Current Level = 3
Current Level = 3

And its taking a long time between ticks.

I ran the old client.py, it did some stuff so i closed it then ran the new one and its working fine thus far. Keep it up rare.

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 06:18 AM
When you posted it was about the time of daily maintenance xD^

Dom~
01-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Alright so rare, when you run reshack you are starting the game over? do you still keep everything, I am a bit confused with it, what happens to your place? Do you still have the same guys? what would be the reasons for running that and having to start all over from scratch, I have been running it since you released it,Day and night with small breaks because of maintenance, and I am only up to level 15 from 0, Not complaining thats higher then I would ever do on my own, but normally how long does it take to get to level 50?

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

raredaredevil

ShadowCreature
01-04-2013, 06:48 AM
After running reshack twice (changed values) then the setmeup, both worked.

but when I run the client, I just get:

And its taking a long time between ticks.

I ran the old client.py, it did some stuff so i closed it then ran the new one and its working fine thus far. Keep it up rare.

Yeah, same thing for me, I need the run the old client before it does anything, ive done this twice and both times I need to run the old client for at least 30 seconds then run the new one and it works...

Edit: Just need to run the first client once then the second client from then on
Went in to see everyone building/nesting cept lazy soldiers not helping to build... so i made them help....

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 06:54 AM
I will look into it! Anyone send me a few mules to try it out on ? All mine are level 30-40 now?

Edit:
This is fun , major bug in current version xD! Update will be released again tonight but I might aswell throw a few more features in if i'm reuploading a new version.... You will see big upgrades in speed on next version due to all the changes from 1.0-1.2.

Also added a bit to the tutorial will add a guide on how to run the bot on iphone later tonight. Currently however its jailbreak only as the latest version of python 2.7 in the app store is bugged so you need a jailbreak to get the previous version. I am sure this will be fixed soon I will stay on it but as the app cost money without a jailbreak I dont recommend any trys this until I say so without a jailbreak.

Kay
01-04-2013, 09:04 AM
is it safe to browse neopets while this runs?

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 09:06 AM
No never browse neopets when running any bot on a account. You can use a different account to the bot , but dont use the same account as the bot.

It is not risky at all but neopets update the cookie every few minutes. If you are browsing the site your browser might get the update and bot will get logged out or the reverse might happen and your browser will get logged out because the bot gets the update cookie.

Celestial
01-04-2013, 09:15 AM
rare, you may be interested in something called IronPython, I just ran across it in my C# studies, but apparently it's a way of running python scripts functions and passing in variables from a C# application. Might be useful in your exploits.

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 03:03 PM
V1.2 uploaded

Fixed big error causing entire bot to fail before tick completed
Added skip errors in resourcehack.py (usually happens due to server errors and can be skipped by retrying , the bot does so now)
Recoded dummy build function for new map points and made it function corretly in public version
Added more nest to predefined map
Made speand resource function only keep 1 item of each on hand instead of 10/5 to speed things up. 1 is more then enough if everyone has run reshack.py it will only be needed to buy a single house anyway
Recoded premap

Sari
01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
V1.2 uploaded

Fixed big error causing entire bot to fail before tick completed
Added skip errors in resourcehack.py (usually happens due to server errors and can be skipped by retrying , the bot does so now)
Recoded dummy build function for new map points and made it function corretly in public version
Added more nest to predefined map
Made speand resource function only keep 1 item of each on hand instead of 10/5 to speed things up. 1 is more then enough if everyone has run reshack.py it will only be needed to buy a single house anyway
Recoded premap
The link to the download says 1.2, but the program that downloads for me is still 1.1

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I did upload v1.2 I just forgot to rename the .zip I have done so now to avoid confusing anyone else.

Ryan~
01-04-2013, 08:27 PM
I got this running on my Android phone just a minute ago. If anyone needs any help with that, I'll write a guide.

So, dibs on writing a guide to make it run on your Android phone. :)

Daviid
01-04-2013, 09:21 PM
when I try to "run in module" the resource hack I get this message:

Python 2.7 (r27:82525, Jul 4 2010, 09:01:59) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information.
>>> ================================ RESTART ================================
>>>

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Neopets2\Simple Habi Bot 2013 by RareDareDevil\resourcehack.py", line 33, in <module>
acc .login()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Neopets2\Simple Habi Bot 2013 by RareDareDevil\NeoAccount.py", line 67, in login
res = self.get('/index.phtml')
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Neopets2\Simple Habi Bot 2013 by RareDareDevil\NeoAccount.py", line 37, in get
res = self.opener.open(url)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 391, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 409, in _open
'_open', req)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 1173, in [Only registered and activated users can see links]
return self.do_open([Only registered and activated users can see links] req)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 1148, in do_open
raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10054] Se ha forzado la interrupci�n de una conexi�n existente por el host remoto>
>>>

DarkByte
01-04-2013, 09:27 PM
From what i can tell thats a server error , happens occasianlly because of neoes rubbish servers , does it work ok if you retry?

This wont happen when running client.py

Daviid
01-04-2013, 09:33 PM
It happens every time I try to run it with "Run in module", if I double click the .py files it just open the CMD and closes it quickly

npm
01-04-2013, 09:46 PM
It happens every time I try to run it with "Run in module", if I double click the .py files it just open the CMD and closes it quickly

You have downloaded the last version of the program?... That happen to me when I used the v1.0 but when I download the last version of the program It fixed.

Daviid
01-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Yeah I have, maybe it's my internet, I will try again tomorrow

Still not working FML

Ok it's working now, is it supposed to repeat:

resetting player
choosing a new habi
Setting tutorial to complete...
Sending Update...
resetting player
choosing a new habi
Setting tutorial to complete...
Sending Update...

???
raredaredevil
hecvc

npm
01-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Daviid. Yes it is if you are running the resourcehack.py. Just let running for about 10minutes then change the code like the guide says. Then run it again another 10 minutes.
then run setmeup.py only one time and then run client.py (obvious you have to edit the code on this one and NeoAccount.py like the guide says for your username and password). Now you can only let the program running. :)

Daviid
01-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Okay thank you for the help

Neoquest
01-06-2013, 01:42 AM

Anyone interested?

Ryan~
01-06-2013, 01:59 AM

Anyone interested?

What is in the "Tools" part?

Neoquest
01-06-2013, 02:00 AM
What is in the "Tools" part?

All the setup stuff.

Poe
01-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh dear I am really much obliged for you for this jolly guide. <3

janikanicolepi
01-11-2013, 11:28 PM
I am having difficult getting the python script working. I tried following the typed instruction. After typing my login and password it showed a window pop up and disappear quickly, I was able to get a glimpse saying something something acct: xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx (neouser,neopass) invalid line 31....or something like that, but it's some what difficult to follow because the window disappear right away. I really would like to use the habi bot. This occurs after I right I enter my login/pass and save it. Could it be a syntax error? Is it possible request a more thorough guide please?

Sincerely
Janika

Ryan~
01-11-2013, 11:48 PM
I am having difficult getting the python script working. I tried following the typed instruction. After typing my login and password it showed a window pop up and disappear quickly, I was able to get a glimpse saying something something acct: xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx (neouser,neopass) invalid line 31....or something like that, but it's some what difficult to follow because the window disappear right away. I really would like to use the habi bot. This occurs after I right I enter my login/pass and save it. Could it be a syntax error? Is it possible request a more thorough guide please?

Sincerely
Janika

Make sure it looks like:
neouser = "USERNAME"
neopass = "PASS"

I think one of the quotations was missing.

janikanicolepi
01-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Thank you so much Ryan, I was able to get it to work. You were right, it was a syntax error ....quotation...so yeah. I was wondering if there is another version of the bot that is compatible for those who are already lvl 50. It's kind of a hassle to reset and start over again. I am currently using the habi bot on a separate account

Make sure it looks like:
neouser = "USERNAME"
neopass = "PASS"
I think one of the quotations was missing.

does anyone know if we need to keep habi open while we use the hab bot?

Solgaleo
01-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Since I've hit level 15 on one of my accounts, it keeps on saying

"Built building: Storage at x=9 y=8"

on every tick. Just wondering if that's supposed to happen or not ^^;

DarkByte
01-17-2013, 10:19 AM

Anyone interested?

I missed this post , that tool would be awsome :). If there is anything I can do to make it easier like adding a option to launch username / password directly when launching the .exe let me know. I don't have time to do something similar myself atm :)

Joelalala
01-17-2013, 10:43 AM
raredaredevil for how long max should we run this program?

DarkByte
01-17-2013, 10:57 AM
As long as you want , I have had no bans running it 24/7. I am working on alot of updates to this atm :P.

Joelalala
01-17-2013, 11:07 AM
As long as you want , I have had no bans running it 24/7. I am working on alot of updates to this atm :P.

It's like my dream came true. *.*

janikanicolepi
01-18-2013, 04:16 AM
Hi....I think the program encounter a problem this morning. I woke up ...and I see a bunch of ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ <--- this symbol. Several lines worth of it. I left it running over night...like i went to sleep and it was still running while the habi was on maintenance. Would the program ever....like stopped running or is it on a loop?
Thank you. Sincerely Janika

Neoquest
01-20-2013, 12:00 AM
I missed this post , that tool would be awsome :). If there is anything I can do to make it easier like adding a option to launch username / password directly when launching the .exe let me know. I don't have time to do something similar myself atm :)

I had to edit the bot a bit to make it work smoothly, but if you'd like the source so you can implement it, I'd be happy to send it to you.

wrath
01-20-2013, 05:18 AM
No never browse neopets when running any bot on a account. You can use a different account to the bot , but dont use the same account as the bot.

It is not risky at all but neopets update the cookie every few minutes. If you are browsing the site your browser might get the update and bot will get logged out or the reverse might happen and your browser will get logged out because the bot gets the update cookie.

Not to be picky or anything, but I'd recommend putting that in with the first post. I couldn't figure out why the script would stop randomly after 9-15 updates. Not sure if this is the cause because by the time I came across this post specifically, Habitarium went down for maintenance. Oh well, we'll see tomorrow. :D

DarkByte
01-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Next vertsion checks habi page every 10 minutes to make sure :

1.the player is still logged in.
2.habi is loaded.

My personal bot does this already via my accout managemet program on my servers , hence why it was not included.

wrath
01-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Yep that was the issue. I checked this morning and it's been working in excess of 20 updates, so that must have been the issue. I'm glad it was here. :) Thanks for the amazing work.

wrath
01-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Next vertsion checks habi page every 10 minutes to make sure :

1.the player is still logged in.
2.habi is loaded.

My personal bot does this already via my accout managemet program on my servers , hence why it was not included.

So I prefer a different layout than the one that it selects during the setmeup.py
After looking at the code, would I modify the 0 variable to select a different one or is it random?

print "choosing a new habi"
scene_service.setupHabitarium("0")

I would prefer the Puddle Lake layout but it's selecting Seedling Grove. Just personal preference I guess for when I want to play it myself rather than botting.

Edit: So yeah, I guess I was right in that regard. :D

0 = Seedling Grove
1 = Blossom Meadow
2 = Puddle Lake

Or so it seemed when I tried it with success.

DarkByte
01-21-2013, 02:49 PM
The bot uses a predifined map right now and is only setup for map 0 hence why it was like that xD.

If you use another map it may try building on a none buildable tile or something , it ill still work but not as well.

wrath
01-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Ah, I see. I noticed it was hanging quite a bit when attempting to build structures last night. Duly noted. I'll switch it back.

Either way this is a very impressive tool. I love looking at the source and attempt to understand it. I'm not even vaguely familiar with python, but the syntax and everything seems very user-friendly.

DarkByte
01-21-2013, 05:40 PM
If you are intrested to make something like this from scratch you would just load up a new habi game in firefox , attach a packet editor and look at the outgoing packets. Then you would simulate all the outgoing packets so to the server it looks like you are a player sending all the original game functions but in reality you have not even loaded the game. The massive advantage of this is that a normal level 50 habi will kill ur pcs resources. With my bot you could run it 20 times without being lagged :p.

Its a bit hard to tell from the source code but if you download the games .swf file and view it in a swf decompiler such as sothink everything will make sense. The functions I call are all used by the game.

wrath
01-21-2013, 05:55 PM
I gathered that when I looked at the classes and still didn't make sense of how you were able to enter these commands without defining them specifically. I'm not really great with packet sniffing but it's sounds intriguing. Is WPE pro still the standard for that?

DarkByte
01-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Thats what i used yes but another way if you cant decode hex packets ect is to just use the java program burp with the adodn "blazer".

This program acts as a local host proxy (u set ur firefox proxy to use it) then when u load a habi game the blazer plugin will decode the data to a readable format also u can edit the data before it gets sent in a style similar to tamper data wich is always usefull :p. this way you dont need to go through the process of decoding / encoding each packet to see what its data contains wich is a bit of a task in itself, But yeah wpe works good too I used it , but i wish I knew about burp/blazer back then xD.

wrath
01-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Real nice. I hated that part about not knowing which packet did what when I would do some packet injection for Habbo Hotel. Well I'll have a look at it tonight. I see that it hung up again today and the XP remained static for over twenty ticks even though it was gaining XP in the actual game. It started when it tried to build something so I assume it's due to the map incompatibility. I'll switch it back and see if I have anymore issues.

Ryan~
01-23-2013, 06:58 PM
So, I got mine up to level 50 using this! How would I continue to use the bot now? :)

DarkByte
01-23-2013, 09:07 PM
just let it do its thing it will continue as before but this time it will collect np gems every 500 exp :P

janikanicolepi
01-24-2013, 03:11 AM
A quick question I have is how long does the bot run for? Does it ever stop? For some reason, mine stopped and have a long of line stating something in red regarding the client.py, I notice the issue occur sometimes after it has been running for around 12 hours or so, the "lines" is usually around 11xxx when this happen. Is there a place I need to edit so it will run for a longer period of time? Thanks~ :) I didn't get a chance to copy it down and I will do so next time when it occur.

wrath
01-24-2013, 03:35 AM
For me the bot runs 24/7 but stops every night due to maintenance on the Habitarium game by Neopets. I don't think I've seen anything like what you're describing in my log personally. Rare's probably going to want to know what it said :P

caonima
01-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the code dude but what is the use of botting habitorium?

Sari
01-24-2013, 08:14 AM
A quick question I have is how long does the bot run for? Does it ever stop? For some reason, mine stopped and have a long of line stating something in red regarding the client.py, I notice the issue occur sometimes after it has been running for around 12 hours or so, the "lines" is usually around 11xxx when this happen. Is there a place I need to edit so it will run for a longer period of time? Thanks~ :) I didn't get a chance to copy it down and I will do so next time when it occur.
Mine did the same thing. I'll have to run it today and see if it does it again and I'll post what it says if it does.

Thanks for the code dude but what is the use of botting habitorium?
Eh just run it on a shell, and it gives you free np. It's safer than like SSing or ABing or something like that. And you don't have to constantly be keeping up with your habi.

Sari
01-24-2013, 11:38 PM
I don't know how long it ran before it started this, but it keeps repeating this.

File "/Users/Sara/Desktop/Habibot 1.2 by raredaredevil/client.py", line 67, in DoTick
DoTick()

In red and all, and isn't running the bot

janikanicolepi
01-27-2013, 12:11 PM
File "C:\Users\Janika\Downloads\Habibot 1.2 by raredaredevil\client.py", line 64, in DoTick
habihander.DoLoop()
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

This started around like 11000 or so, not sure how long it took.

Neoquest
01-29-2013, 06:21 PM
File "C:\Users\Janika\Downloads\Habibot 1.2 by raredaredevil\client.py", line 64, in DoTick
habihander.DoLoop()

This started around like 11000 or so, not sure how long it took.

I was wondering if that was going to be an issue when I was reading the code :P

I changed a few lines in this version of client.py ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) that should fix your problem.

janikanicolepi
01-30-2013, 02:17 AM
It's not necessary an issue per say. It just means I have to close / restart the code every day during a certain run time. Its becoming a habit for me to restart right before I sleep, and restart it again before I leave for school/work where I will be out for 8 hours + during those time.

wrath
01-30-2013, 02:37 AM
raredaredevil -- I feel like it's not working like it used to in regards to building the storages and stuff. I've attached my log if you want to take a look and see what I mean. Let me know if you have any ideas. I did not modify anything that I shouldn't have since the download.

Python 2.7 (r27:82525, Jul 4 2010, 07:43:08) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information.
>>> ================================ RESTART ================================
>>>
init--------------
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 57515 total exp = 57515/63750
Built building: storage at x= 9 , y= 8
Moving fully healthy creature id#4 out of house id#19
Moving fully healthy creature id#324 out of house id#19
Moving fully healthy creature id#325 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 5 total exp = 57520/63750
Fixing unhealthly building id#149
set creature id #149 to fix building at x = 9 y = 5
Finding lowest resource
lowest res = mud
325 Is now colleting mud
Placed creature id#333 in house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 6 total exp = 57526/63750
Fixing unhealthly building id#149
set creature id #149 to fix building at x = 9 y = 5
Finding lowest resource
lowest res = mud
324 Is now colleting mud
Placed creature id#506 in house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 57536/63750
Placed creature id#701 in house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 7 total exp = 57543/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 57554/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 57562/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 57572/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 57580/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 7 total exp = 57587/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 57598/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 57606/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 6 total exp = 57612/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 57623/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 57631/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 57641/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 57649/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 7 total exp = 57656/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 213 total exp = 57869/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 211 total exp = 58080/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58088/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 212 total exp = 58300/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 9 total exp = 58309/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58317/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 9 total exp = 58326/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 58336/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 7 total exp = 58343/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58351/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 58361/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 9 total exp = 58370/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 9 total exp = 58379/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58387/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58395/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 58405/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 9 total exp = 58414/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 58424/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 7 total exp = 58431/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 8 total exp = 58439/63750
Moving fully healthy creature id#333 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58450/63750
Placed creature id#702 in house id#19
Moving fully healthy creature id#506 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 10 total exp = 58460/63750
Moving fully healthy creature id#701 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58473/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58485/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58496/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58510/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58522/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58535/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58547/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 24 total exp = 58571/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58583/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58595/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58609/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58620/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 58636/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58647/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58658/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 18 total exp = 58676/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58689/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58701/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58712/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58726/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58738/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58751/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58763/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58775/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58789/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 17 total exp = 58806/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58818/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58829/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58843/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 18 total exp = 58861/63750
Moving fully healthy creature id#702 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 19 total exp = 58880/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 58891/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58903/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 58918/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58931/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 58945/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 58957/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 58970/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 19 total exp = 58989/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59004/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59016/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59028/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 59042/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 24 total exp = 59066/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59081/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59093/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59108/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59123/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59138/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59151/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 25 total exp = 59176/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59189/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59201/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59216/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59228/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59243/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59255/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59267/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59282/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 59294/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 59308/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59321/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59334/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 59349/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 59360/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59373/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 59387/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 59400/63750
Discarded Useless Solidier Egg id#979
Discarded Useless Solidier Egg id#980
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 618 total exp = 60018/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 218 total exp = 60236/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 218 total exp = 60454/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 215 total exp = 60669/63750
Discarded Useless Solidier Egg id#985
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 418 total exp = 61087/63750
Discarded Useless Solidier Egg id#987
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 215 total exp = 61302/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61315/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61329/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61342/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 19 total exp = 61361/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61373/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61388/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61401/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61415/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61427/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61440/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61455/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61467/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61479/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61493/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61507/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61521/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61534/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 61545/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61560/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61572/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61585/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 25 total exp = 61610/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61623/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61637/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61650/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61664/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61676/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61689/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61704/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61716/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61728/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61742/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 61755/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61770/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61782/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61794/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 61809/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61821/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 61833/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 61847/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 218 total exp = 62065/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 215 total exp = 62280/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62295/63750
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 218 total exp = 62513/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62526/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62538/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62553/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 62564/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62577/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 62591/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62604/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62619/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62631/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62643/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62658/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62671/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62686/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62699/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62714/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62727/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 17 total exp = 62744/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 62758/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62773/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62785/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62797/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 62811/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62824/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62839/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62851/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 62863/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 62878/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62891/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 62907/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62920/63750
Placed creature id#942 in house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62933/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62946/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62959/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 62973/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 62986/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 11 total exp = 62997/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63012/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63025/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63039/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63051/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63064/63750
Moving fully healthy creature id#942 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63079/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63092/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63106/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63121/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63134/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63149/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63163/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63176/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63191/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63204/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63217/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63233/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63247/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63262/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63274/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63287/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63303/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63316/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63330/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63344/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63358/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63374/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63386/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63399/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63414/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63428/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63444/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63457/63750
Placed creature id#3 in house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63469/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63485/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63498/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63511/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63525/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 33 total exp = 63558/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63571/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63587/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63599/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63612/63750
Moving fully healthy creature id#3 out of house id#19
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63627/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63641/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63657/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 13 total exp = 63670/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 12 total exp = 63682/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 16 total exp = 63698/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 14 total exp = 63712/63750
tick complete
Tick - USERNAME-REMOVED Level=19 +exp = 15 total exp = 63727/63750
tick complete

DarkByte
02-17-2013, 08:44 AM
I am working on it :) had network issues. Completely rebuilt the way it handles building of predefined map and also fixing buildings.
Added detection on dead eggs (if you have been inactive a long time eggs will die and throw bot into a unstoppable loop)
Adding upgrades of buildings
Cpu Tweaks - Restructured a few parts of the code to save cpu usage per tick , changed the way some things work
Recursion bug fix - due to me being new to python I did not know about this :p
Check if still logged in every 10 minutes , at same time checks to see if habi is down , if so sleeps for 30 mins and retrys
Fixed bug when only had 1 worker (would set it to fix a building then immediatly collect a resource , so the uilding never got fixed)
Made building premap about 10x faster (all items will be added to the sage in about 2 minutes , but will still take time to build)
Made workers never collect resources while a building is not healthy
Added some fallback options (if a item is on stage but is not part of the predifined map , try to calculate some internal values to make it usable anyway)

Might come in next version if I have more offline time (I work on this when offline alot)
Build map works on .txt files
Map builder (gui for creating custom map files)
other map support via custom map files + support -out of the box- with defualt map layouts
Cpu Time fixes(time delays between functions that do not need to happen every single tick to save cpu usage per tick (especially on mobile devices)

My code is being put on my servers tonight , I will run it for about 3 days and make sure everything is healthy and running perfect. All being good I will release v1.3 (or 2.0 if I get all the above done)

txtsd
02-21-2013, 01:43 AM
I am working on it :) had network issues. Completely rebuilt the way it handles building of predefined map and also fixing buildings.
Added detection on dead eggs (if you have been inactive a long time eggs will die and throw bot into a unstoppable loop)
Adding upgrades of buildings
Cpu Tweaks - Restructured a few parts of the code to save cpu usage per tick , changed the way some things work
Recursion bug fix - due to me being new to python I did not know about this :p
Check if still logged in every 10 minutes , at same time checks to see if habi is down , if so sleeps for 30 mins and retrys
Fixed bug when only had 1 worker (would set it to fix a building then immediatly collect a resource , so the uilding never got fixed)
Made building premap about 10x faster (all items will be added to the sage in about 2 minutes , but will still take time to build)
Made workers never collect resources while a building is not healthy
Added some fallback options (if a item is on stage but is not part of the predifined map , try to calculate some internal values to make it usable anyway)

Might come in next version if I have more offline time (I work on this when offline alot)
Build map works on .txt files
Map builder (gui for creating custom map files)
other map support via custom map files + support -out of the box- with defualt map layouts
Cpu Time fixes(time delays between functions that do not need to happen every single tick to save cpu usage per tick (especially on mobile devices)

My code is being put on my servers tonight , I will run it for about 3 days and make sure everything is healthy and running perfect. All being good I will release v1.3 (or 2.0 if I get all the above done)

It's been 3 days! Can't wait for all the new 1.3 features!

Particularly looking forward to the dead egg handling, and login checking.

DarkByte
02-21-2013, 12:43 PM
Working on it still theres a bug right now im squashing (may of been in 1.2 too). The bug effects workers after they have been moved outside of a house with full health. They right now they are just dragged to the stage where its assumed findnonebusyworker() will pic them up. However since a recode of this function it seems to be failing here.

What I am doing instead is changing the function that checks for healthy p3s in a house and then setting them a job directly when adding them to the stage by placing them on a "resource tile" (this bug only effects workers). Again this will be uploaded to my server and tested for at least 24 hours before release to make sure 1.3 is perfect.

Also the map needs expanding as I am level 20 with to many nesters (not enough nest on stage) I have done this in a way thats its compatible with old maps still from previous versions.. I may add some code at 50 to do pure workers only , then start to un-build the map (take away all the spare nest) , maybe add a hospital ect. We will see how it gos :). I have to many other projects to do everything I want but its open source for a reason xD.

edit: also as my iphone died if anyone can mae a ios tutorial that would be appreciated with lots of +REP lol. Basically to do this for none jb devices:

Buy python 2.7 off app store (like 3$) , install. Using itunes send habi script over to ur iphone via the "shared app files" in your apps tab.

jb:
Use a app to get python 2.7 for free lie installous or appcake.
Ssh over to phone using a ftp tool that supports sftp (like filezilla) , default user/pass is root/alpine
Drag/drop habi script into python2.7 script folder

The issue I had was that python2.7 in app store broke , they had a update that stopped it working. However since then they would of no doubt give out a update (read the comments on the app to be sure). If no update has been released you will need to jailbreak and use a older python version.

txtsd
02-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Working on it still theres a bug right now im squashing (may of been in 1.2 too). The bug effects workers after they have been moved outside of a house with full health. They right now they are just dragged to the stage where its assumed findnonebusyworker() will pic them up. However since a recode of this function it seems to be failing here.

What I am doing instead is changing the function that checks for healthy p3s in a house and then setting them a job directly when adding them to the stage by placing them on a "resource tile" (this bug only effects workers). Again this will be uploaded to my server and tested for at least 24 hours before release to make sure 1.3 is perfect.

Also the map needs expanding as I am level 20 with to many nesters (not enough nest on stage) I have done this in a way thats its compatible with old maps still from previous versions.. I may add some code at 50 to do pure workers only , then start to un-build the map (take away all the spare nest) , maybe add a hospital ect. We will see how it gos :). I have to many other projects to do everything I want but its open source for a reason xD.

edit: also as my iphone died if anyone can mae a ios tutorial that would be appreciated with lots of +REP lol. Basically to do this for none jb devices:

Buy python 2.7 off app store (like 3$) , install. Using itunes send habi script over to ur iphone via the "shared app files" in your apps tab.

jb:
Ssh over to phone using a ftp tool that supports sftp (like filezilla) , default user/pass is root/alpine

The issue I had was that python2.7 in app store broke , they had a update that stopped it working. However since then they would of no doubt give out a update (read the comments on the app to be sure). If no update has been released you will need to jailbreak and use a older python version.

Save the map stuff for version 2.0 ;)

I don't see what's wrong with letting findnonebusyworker() pick up the nonbusy workers. The script is fast enough to where it sets them to collect resources right away!

I'd help with the iOS tutorial (I just made a BD training guide, you should check it out!) but I despise apple products, haha. Android ftw!

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

You should upload your code to github or something, so I can pull and make changes to the original source as and when you add something new!

Demetri
02-21-2013, 08:37 PM
An iOS guide would be greatly appreciated. I have a few iPhones I can jailbreak & use this bot on :)

txtsd
02-21-2013, 08:50 PM
An iOS guide would be greatly appreciated. I have a few iPhones I can jailbreak & use this bot on :)
Do what rare said.
1st jailbreak your iPhone, then

Ssh over to phone using a ftp tool that supports sftp (like filezilla), default user/pass is root/alpine

DarkByte
02-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Save the map stuff for version 2.0 ;)

I don't see what's wrong with letting findnonebusyworker() pick up the nonbusy workers. The script is fast enough to where it sets them to collect resources right away!

I'd help with the iOS tutorial (I just made a BD training guide, you should check it out!) but I despise apple products, haha. Android ftw!

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

You should upload your code to github or something, so I can pull and make changes to the original source as and when you add something new!

Yeah I had a bug in my new recode. I had set findnonebusyworker() to return -1 if it finds no worker , however in my script I was detecting it to return None (no value set) so it was failing here :P.

This causes issues as the bot thinks its set a worker to do a job when it hasn't , this causes issues with other functions and stopped things working.. I have fixed it watching it work on a mule now..

txtsd
02-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Silly mistakes, haha.

Daviid
02-22-2013, 01:58 PM

lol at level 43

don't you care about the 4 accounts in the image?

DarkByte
02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
not at all :p. This char has been 50 3 times already I reset it when running test.

Daviid
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
So, TNT does not monitor Habitarium?

DarkByte
02-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Well I did sell a np gen service there. They must have some sort of monitor in place , because eventually they stopped us. BUT the servers went sow for weeks , we pretty muched ddossed there server with 500 np gen accounts.

However no bans at all running this on my server for 24/7 , 12 accounts for about 5 months now.

DarkByte
02-24-2013, 10:43 AM
1.3 will be uploaded in 10 hours from this edit.

Edit:

It let me double post , lol I thought it would merge them...

1.3 will be uploaded 10 hours after this double post. (at most)

Daviid
02-24-2013, 02:57 PM
6 hours, this is like waiting for Christmas morning :D :o_o:

DarkByte
02-24-2013, 09:36 PM
1.3A uploaded.

I will upload 1.3 final tommorow I need to add the following still
Building upgrades for level 3 buildings (all others done)
Time delays

Everything else is done and I promised you a release , so enjoy 1.3a overnight and look for 1.3b tommorow , let me know of any issues. I am not adding a massive list of upgrades till tommorow as I am tired xD , just trust me it pwns 1.2.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Federation

Redownload it just fixed something :P. (forgot to set "lastlogintime") after relogging in. It probly never caused you a issue but it might in future.

Ryan~
02-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Woo :d Excited.

wrath
02-24-2013, 10:33 PM
raredaredevil Would you recommend starting from scratch or should the new bot pick up where the old one left off building and such.

DarkByte
02-24-2013, 10:37 PM
new bot is compatibile with the old map should work fine :).

Iemier
02-25-2013, 01:02 AM
It's working absolutely awesome.

wrath
02-25-2013, 05:15 AM
22864 XP in 4.5 hours. Wewt. Lovin this.

txtsd
02-25-2013, 07:13 AM
22864 XP in 4.5 hours. Wewt. Lovin this.

With negligible CPU usage! As opposed to flash's 100% CPU usage :hororr:

Daviid
02-25-2013, 12:00 PM
is that supposed to happen?

DarkByte
02-25-2013, 01:51 PM
ignore it , it means nothing . Just a debug message I left in by accident will remove it later :).

Set creature -1 to fix building is a bug , I will fix that tonight too :P.

janikanicolepi
02-25-2013, 02:29 PM
File "C:\Users\Janika\Downloads\Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil\client.py", line 75, in DoTick
DoTick(lastlogintime)
File "C:\Users\Janika\Downloads\Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil\client.py", line 64, in DoTick
thehtml=acc.get("[Only registered and activated users can see links]","[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
File "C:\Users\Janika\Downloads\Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil\classes\NeoAccount.py", line 54, in get
res = self.opener.open(url)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 391, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 409, in _open
'_open', req)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 1173, in [Only registered and activated users can see links]
return self.do_open([Only registered and activated users can see links] req)
File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 1142, in do_open
h.request(req.get_method(), req.get_selector(), req.data, headers)
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 946, in request
self._send_request(method, url, body, headers)
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 987, in _send_request
self.endheaders(body)
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 940, in endheaders
self._send_output(message_body)
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 803, in _send_output
self.send(msg)
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 755, in send
self.connect()
File "C:\Python27\lib\[Only registered and activated users can see links]", line 736, in connect
self.timeout, self.source_address)
File "C:\Python27\lib\socket.py", line 555, in create_connection
sock = socket(af, socktype, proto)

I ran the new version 1.3A for over 24+ without restart/reset and the above message is what I get. I think it isn't being looped.

DarkByte
02-25-2013, 02:44 PM
My bad still forgot to change client.py to new code , will to that too later :).

Ryan~
02-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Wow. Went from getting like 30 XP a tick to over 60 :)

DarkByte
02-25-2013, 03:48 PM
It gets better in time , if u run this for one week at level 50 you will see massive xp per tick as it now as special logic for when at 50 to concentrate on making a worker focused habi ....

1.3a uses no dummybuild function either , so its missing exp from that. I will add it again to next version and get exp earned up some more..

Ryan~
02-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Well at Level 50, you no longer gain eXP right?

DarkByte
02-25-2013, 04:11 PM
At 50 you earn np per 500 exp so having more exp per tick results in more np per day earned :P.

txtsd
02-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Look at my sexy output! raredaredevil !

Iemier
02-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Might as well post mine too, but is it odd that I don't have that resource thing as well?

txtsd
02-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Might as well post mine too, but is it odd that I don't have that resource thing as well?

No, I posted mine because I edited code to function according to how I want it to, and I happened to change the output too.

Iemier
02-26-2013, 03:24 AM
No, I posted mine because I edited code to function according to how I want it to, and I happened to change the output too.

Ah, okay. Nifty.

goongoongoon
02-26-2013, 07:06 PM
wait, so ive been running this for a few hours at a time on my account. Can I run it 24/7 on one account? or do i need multiple accounts to run it 24/7?

txtsd
02-26-2013, 07:52 PM
wait, so ive been running this for a few hours at a time on my account. Can I run it 24/7 on one account? or do i need multiple accounts to run it 24/7?

You can run it 24/7 if you want. It's just like leaving a habitarium tab open in your browser.

DarkByte
02-26-2013, 07:53 PM
I tested this exact code for weeks running 24/7 on multiple accounts , I cannot predict what detetion they will add in future but they are too busy with the plot I expect right now. I had no bans and have never had a ban off any of my bots on my server.. My servers truey run 24/7 too like even when I sleep so I doubt you have anything to risk running this at home.

Edit , nice updates. Did upgrading function give u any issues? Or did u use amf browser? :D

txtsd
02-26-2013, 08:42 PM
I tested this exact code for weeks running 24/7 on multiple accounts , I cannot predict what detetion they will add in future but they are too busy with the plot I expect right now. I had no bans and have never had a ban off any of my bots on my server.. My servers truey run 24/7 too like even when I sleep so I doubt you have anything to risk running this at home.

Edit , nice updates. Did upgrading function give u any issues? Or did u use amf browser? :D

Honestly, I haven't used much from the 1.3a code. Just the updated code for checknonbuiltbuildings(), findnonhealthybuildings() and checkworkers(). I haven't used checkupgrades() because I'm only going to level to 50 once; I do all the upgrading manually through the flash interface. I rewrote checkeggs() to store eggs in the bag and only remove to hatch when needed because eggs decay on the board. I'll PM you it :D

ob3
02-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Got me to level 3, now is kind of stuck at "Building Item 5 (Storage) at coordinate 5,0.. any help?

wrath
02-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Got me to level 3, now is kind of stuck at "Building Item 5 (Storage) at coordinate 5,0.. any help?

Building items takes awhile at that level. How many ticks has it been would you say?

ob3
02-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Well over 20 ticks. Stopped the script and opened the game in my browser and there was no storage set up to be built

Edit: Opened it up again, built a random storage, seems to be running better now. Thanks!

goongoongoon
02-27-2013, 02:11 PM
im lvl 25 and my ticks have gone from 15~25 exp to 2~5 exp. any possible reasons why?
and im using 1.3a if that helps

edit: it solved itself with time :)

ob3
02-28-2013, 01:36 PM
is that supposed to happen?

Was there ever a fix for this? I am getting the same thing now.

txtsd
02-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Was there ever a fix for this? I am getting the same thing now.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's just showing you extra information, and that building won't be fixed until one of your P3's is freed up either by manually dragging him off his task, or when the bot removes him from a house.

DarkByte
02-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Yeah that info its spewing up is just showing u the full stats of a item when checking if its healthy , it was something I was using as I coded. Originally I made it heal your house if hp was < 50%. However there is a "Decay level" on houses aswell. If a house hits 0 health , its decay level increases by 1 , then it gos back to 100% health but decay level 1.

Now my old code would fix at 50% regardless of decay level meaning we had a bunch of uneeded building fixes taking place. This version factors in the decay levels. The -1 bug as above just means there is no worker available and the function returned -1 instead wich I will pick up on and just make that code never take place if the id = -1. But right now neither will effect the way it runs in the slightest :).

ob3
02-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Awesome, I appreciate the thorough response! Between when I posted that and now it has stopped doing it haha

Miri
03-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Can you leave this running all the time?

goongoongoon
03-01-2013, 09:34 PM

yeah, raredaredevil said that he left this running for 5 months with no bans, on multiple accounts

txtsd
03-01-2013, 10:45 PM

Yes I leave it running about 19/7. I turn it off for 5 hours while I'm scoresending everyday because the scoresender crashes otherwise.

Zane
03-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Is anyone having trouble where the habi bot isn't hatching eggs anymore? I log in to see that my population is below the max for awhile now. (lvl 50 btw)

Iemier
03-02-2013, 04:28 AM
Is anyone having trouble where the habi bot isn't hatching eggs anymore? I log in to see that my population is below the max for awhile now. (lvl 50 btw)

Yup, same problem.

DarkByte
03-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Tracking it down now :).

Iemier
03-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Tracking it down now :).

Also, it's not leveling structures when there's enough resources. This might just be me, though.
And; question: Is it every 500 exp, or 1k exp?
I've read both, and when I watch myself gain exp in the actual "game"; it's much quicker then when I use the bot, like it'll scrap 10+ eggs, and I'll only get 2-3 gems out of it. Again, might just be me.

panelle
03-02-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm getting an error (I suppose?). After I run client.py, everything runs fine until about the 3rd Tick, when throws up a message saying "Get fix coord failed for 9,5. Please report this." I haven't changed the map and I'm level 7 on my habi, if that's important.

Edit: Found and fixed the issue, a new storage was placed over an already built storage on the coordinates. Not sure why that happened, though.

DarkByte
03-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Will put a patch up tommorow , for now search for this:

"worer" in clent .py , you should be here:

if (x['profession'] == "worer"): #Only if egg is a worker

change to:
if (x['profession'] == "worker"): #Only if egg is a worker

(only effects level 50 players)

GOAT
03-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Would it also be possible to implement a program log? Because the bot keeps closing randomly, and I didn't get to see if there was any error message displayed.

DarkByte
03-02-2013, 10:16 PM
^ I am adding a gui in future versions but not right now :) 2.0 will have a gui/,map editor all that good stuff. However if you run the bot via idle (included with python) when it crashes it will show you the error. The box only closes if you run the script directly via command shell.

I will issue a update soon I am adding some stuff. Here are my notes so far:

New in V1.3 final
-----------------
Done:
+Fixed bug in upgrading nest to level 2 - Bot was upgrading at 105 stone instead of 1050
+Fixed bug at level 50 in hatching egg logic
+Added switch to keep at least 5 nesters alive , for repopulation when oldp3s die. Any less than 5 will make this process slow. Edit the code if you want to change it though , 5 is my personal preference.

Todo:
Add custom time delay to client.py between ticks
Remove debug message that was confusing people
All upgrades
Fix -1 worker bug

New in V1.3a
------------

+Recoded build map function
+Recoded Repair building function
+Added level 50 logic to make a worker focused habi (more exp)
+Many bug fixes and tweaks
+Building upgrades (upto level 2)

Also if you guys want to help me:
I keep missing habi when the game is down. I need a html snapshot of the game page that shows the error saying "the game is down for maintenance". You can edit out all personal data. When I have this I can add logic for detecting when the game is down. However in my timezone I keep missing it.

Daviid
03-03-2013, 02:26 PM
New in V1.3 final
-----------------
Done:
+Fixed bug in upgrading nest to level 2 - Bot was upgrading at 105 stone instead of 1050
+Added switch to keep at least 5 nesters alive , for repopulation when oldp3s die. Any less than 5 will make this process slow. Edit the code if you want to change it though , 5 is my personal preference.

Is that why I get this message over and over again?

Also, If I add more building and fix points would I have to copy&paste this line?

elif thex == "X" and they == "Y":
return ["X","Y+1"] #1 square in front of the house , not the side (building 4 will block that tile if its built)

elif thex == "#" and they == "#":
return ["#","#"] #1 square in front of the house , not the side (building 4 will block that tile if its built)

DarkByte
03-03-2013, 02:55 PM
well it depends on the tile +y 1 = 1 above -1 = 1 below , +1x is one to right -1x one to left , then you can mix them for diagonals ect , just play with it and you will figure it out :P.

wrath
03-03-2013, 05:06 PM
1. Has the max recursion deal been fixed or is that kind of permanent in 1.3F?
2. Not super familiar with python shells and I'm sure I'm being lazy, but is there a way you think I could modify the launch properties of my .py files to force it to open in IDLE instead of opening in CMD, without bringing open the script editor?

I'll grab the source code tonight for you.

DarkByte
03-04-2013, 08:28 AM
WIll look into recursion bug later for now I fixed it in my own code with a rusty fix in client.py

sys.setrecursionlimit(5000) #Recursion limit , default =1k

I dont think this is ideal though.

Not to sure about auto running in idle. I know idle itself is a python script so something like:

C:\Python27\pythonw.exe C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.py

And set that as the "open with file" , not sure if you can have run params on a open with file though , if not you will need to whip up a small.bat file. Right clicking client.py > open in idle works fine though :P.

Edit:

If anyone can send me that html snapshot I still need it! Here are my notes right now:

New in V1.3 final
-----------------
Done:

+fixed house upgrade bug happening to early (code was de-dented by 1)
+fixed -1 worker bug
+Made checking for eggs happen every 2 minutes to save cpu tick
+Made checking for gems happen every 2 minutes to save cpu per tick
Still experimenting with perfect delays in other places!
Removed debug message that was confusing people
+added rusty recursion error fix

Todo:
All upgrades
Investigate recursion bug fix alternates

New in V1.3a
------------

+Recoded build map function
+Recoded Repair building function
+Added level 50 logic to make a worker focused habi (more exp)
+Many bug fixes and tweaks
+Building upgrades (upto level 2)

+habi is down for maintence detection I need a html snapshot!

synthetic
03-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red: (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)

synthetic
03-05-2013, 02:13 AM
Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red in the line "reseting player": (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)

EDIT: Troubleshooting now.. looks like it had something to do with the print statements and their quotation marks.. might be a mac thing.. now I get this error:
File "/Users/admin/Downloads/Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil/resourcehack.py", line 15, in <module>
import urllib2, re
ImportError: No module named 'urllib2'
>>>

wrath
03-05-2013, 03:20 AM
Not to sure about auto running in idle. I know idle itself is a python script so something like:

C:\Python27\pythonw.exe C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.py

And set that as the "open with file" , not sure if you can have run params on a open with file though , if not you will need to whip up a small.bat file. Right clicking client.py > open in idle works fine though :P.

Yeah I got it going with creating a shortcut and setting the target as:
C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.bat -r "D:\Documents\Neopet Hacks\Habitarium 1.3\client.py" The -r delimiter is basically run, and the bat file was already in there to basically do the command you just stated. :P Didn't know the pythonw.exe would do it without the terminal window. How nifty.

DarkByte
03-06-2013, 09:00 AM
^ good work :)

1.3 Final will be uploaded in next 48 hours , I still have no html log of the maintenance page! If anyone can send me that within 48 hours , it would be appreciated. If not I will make untested code from the words I remember seeing in memory and make it "work in theory".

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red in the line "reseting player": (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)

EDIT: Troubleshooting now.. looks like it had something to do with the print statements and their quotation marks.. might be a mac thing.. now I get this error:
File "/Users/admin/Downloads/Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil/resourcehack.py", line 15, in <module>
import urllib2, re
ImportError: No module named 'urllib2'
>>>

You downloaded python 3.2 , this bot uses 2.7! An easy mistake to make as its counter intuitive to get a old version of a program , however Urllib2 is not included with 3 and the format of print function changed A link to 2.7 is on the first post , it will work! I know people using it on mac :).

Master Shake
03-08-2013, 04:10 PM
raredaredevil whats the chances of getting frozen with this

wrath
03-08-2013, 04:18 PM
raredaredevil whats the chances of getting frozen with this

Slim to none. Microscopic. One might say none at all. I've ran this thing nearly 24/7 since I joined in January on multiple accounts, including my main.

Master Shake
03-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the fast reply ^

DarkByte
03-08-2013, 06:47 PM
-Shameless plug-

For those intrested you get get a automatic level 50 service in my sig. Then use this bot to generate about 100-200k a day.

For those waiting on 1.3f upgrade , the service I just mentioned as allowed me to analyze the bots performance in new ways and I have adjusted several pieces of code due to this. 1.3F is a drastic improvement over the current version just give me a few more days to make sure no other issues crop up and ill publish it :).

goongoongoon
03-08-2013, 07:25 PM
-Shameless plug-

For those intrested you get get a automatic level 50 service in my sig. Then use this bot to generate about 100-200k a day.

For those waiting on 1.3f upgrade , the service I just mentioned as allowed me to analyze the bots performance in new ways and I have adjusted several pieces of code due to this. 1.3F is a drastic improvement over the current version just give me a few more days to make sure no other issues crop up and ill publish it :).

1.3f? Were did you post 1.3b-e? Or are they unposted? the reason why im concerned is that I got to level fifty and Im making np very slow and i read that there was an error somewhere in client.py with the wordk "worker" as "worer" but i cant find it

ShadowCreature
03-08-2013, 10:54 PM
1.3f? Were did you post 1.3b-e? Or are they unposted? the reason why im concerned is that I got to level fifty and Im making np very slow and i read that there was an error somewhere in client.py with the wordk "worker" as "worer" but i cant find it

line 950 in habi.py... Dont be scared to get in there and mess with the code, you can always download the bot again and reset :)

DarkByte
03-09-2013, 12:34 AM

Replace the contents of habi.py with this for now. It will fix many issues for now.

DarkByte
03-09-2013, 01:09 PM
1.3b uploaded , does the above for you , just a fast fix.

Also implements many tweaks.

GOAT
03-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Not to sound overly greedy, because I find this program amazing in the first place, but is there any way to have to accounts running at one time? Or two programs running? :)

DarkByte
03-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Copy the folder twice and run it twice I suppose , in my version I have switches on runtime that let me set the user/pass directly maybe ill implement it next version.

GOAT
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Dude you are the best :D

Ryan~
03-12-2013, 01:25 AM
my P3 population is 3/46 :( How do I continue from here?
Will it just refill my population?

DarkByte
03-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Yes it will refill you fine just give it time to do its thing :). Basically it will put your 1 nester on a nest , that will eventually hatch a egg that is either a worker or a nester. It will keep repeating this process until you have about 13 nesters (enough nesters for each nest in premap).

Edit , if u are level 50 the bot will only make 5 nesters actually. All other p3s will be workers giving you a massive exp intake per tick.

Ryan~
03-12-2013, 02:42 AM
Yes it will refill you fine just give it time to do its thing :). Basically it will put your 1 nester on a nest , that will eventually hatch a egg that is either a worker or a nester. It will keep repeating this process until you have about 13 nesters (enough nesters for each nest in premap).

Edit , if u are level 50 the bot will only make 5 nesters actually. All other p3s will be workers giving you a massive exp intake per tick.

Okay :) Great. Im 50 on both.

DarkByte
03-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Anyone having any issues at all? Everything all good in new version?

I have done some tweaks since last release but purely performance related so far..

Master Shake
03-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Anyone having any issues at all? Everything all good in new version?

I have done some tweaks since last release but purely performance related so far..

I havent had any on my account but I tried to do it on my cousins and it did the same thing as I explained to you in that pm

janikanicolepi
03-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Has the maximum recursion been fix in the new version? I'm still running 1.2 atm. Does the 1.3b loop the program? or we still have to restart the program every couple hours like the 1.2?

DarkByte
03-13-2013, 11:52 PM
No bug fix in 1.3b I actually meant to include it though :(

for now you can just stick this line directly under your username

sys.setrecursionlimit(5000)

Make sure its correctly placed (ie the margins line up with the line before) this is important in python.
I am sure recursion errors show because I skip errors and there is a max limit on amount of errors u can show , because I still have no html snapshot of the page when habi is down for maintence I am sure during those hours the max recursion limit is being reached. The above is a rusty fix until someone sends me that snapshot. I am sure that will fix it once and for all.

Zane
03-14-2013, 02:56 PM
I have a level 50 habitarium and occasionally I log in to see that I have very little neopoints earned and that all the workers are clustered within an area doing nothing. It's generally the same area each time too. I'll see if I can take a picture next time it happens.

DarkByte
03-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Is that happening with the latest version?

Thunder
03-14-2013, 03:27 PM
I believe that happens if an account is newly level 50. The code for hatching eggs before level 50 hatches any egg that is not a soldier, which allows for a LOT of nesters to be on the field, and there is no method for making the nesters do anything but nest.

Its really an easy fix, just gotta go to the checkeggs method, and after all the checking if max count is there, make it so it checks if enough nesters are there first, like:

if not(x['profession'] == "soldier"): #Only if egg is not a soldier....
if (petcount < maxpetcount): #If we dont have full capacity population....
if (x['profession'] == "nester"): #Only if egg is not a soldier....

nestercount=(self.countnesters()) #Get total nester , premap only has 13 nest , so if we have more than this the nesters are useless to us
if (nestercount > 13): #To many nesters
print "Not enough nest on stage to justify another nester , discarded egg"
self.scene_service.discardEgg(str(x['m_id'])) # Population = max so discard
return 0
else:
(self.scene_service.hatchEgg(str(x['m_id'])))#Hatch the egg
print "Hatched Egg id#" + str(x['m_id']) + " (" + x['profession'] + ")"
return 0

else:
return 0

else:

print "Discarded Egg id#" + str(x['m_id']) + " due to full population"
else:
self.scene_service.discardEgg(str(x['m_id']))#Egg is a soldier , #discard
print "Discarded Useless Solidier Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

Also, it may happen because they could have implement the dummy build function into the new code. I did this, and if I don't put a delay, after some time, (after all the workers have gone through the house), it will always set the workers to fixing the dummy building instead of going for new resources. Thats why a delay is necessary, so it allows time for the program to set them to resources before setting them to the dummy.

DarkByte
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
^ thanks for this , I have tracked it down I think. It seems there is a error in the code that skips nesters if < nest count. This happens before level 50 aswell as I just spotted it effecting a account I have been running.

Explains why things have been so darn slow on my servers too.... If you login to you account you will probly see a bunch of nesters doing nothing. This should not have happened , I will issue a fix it shortly.

Edit:
I will also extend the map to put those extra nesters to use.

Edit:

if not(x['profession'] == "soldier"): #Only if egg is not a soldier....
if (petcount < maxpetcount): #If we dont have full capacity population....
return 0

else:
if (x['profession'] == "nester"): #Only if egg is not a soldier....

nestercount=(self.countnesters()) #Get total nester , premap only has 13 nest , so if we have more than this the nesters are useless to us
if (nestercount > 13): #To many nesters
print "Not enough nest on stage to justify another nester , discarded egg"
return 0

As you can see I am checking for to many nesters after I hatch the egg assuming its not a soldier , the second chunk of code should of been first. I will add the logic as above too you where right missed that xD.

Thunder
03-14-2013, 06:36 PM
No problem!

I'm currently trying to make a GUI version of it that will be multi-threaded(I already have a multi-threaded version of just the basic client running), so when and IF I can figure that out(new to python...), I'll send that to ya to use.

DarkByte
03-14-2013, 07:44 PM
I am new to python too , I can do multi threads ect (it is surprisingly easy in python eh?) but found it useless without a gui / account manager.

For guis in the past I used tkinter , it was on my to do list but I am working on many things at once right now so any modifications / tweaks would be appreciated :P.

Thunder
03-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Yeah, it is a big mess, all the output is mixed up. For all the testing I did with the program to make it do what I wanted, I just ran the single clients.

However, I will try and do it tkinter. I was looking at using wxPython, as a lot of big names use it, but tkinter is built into python, so i guess that's good for the whole open sourceness of this.

GOAT
03-20-2013, 02:43 PM
So do you think I would get frozen if I let all my separate accounts run on the same IP? The proxies seem to really slow this thing down and seems to make this program close a lot more often. Do you think it is monitored that closely?

Potatoes
03-20-2013, 07:14 PM
I usually run habi legit on 2 separate accounts with the same IP

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I got this running on my Android phone just a minute ago. If anyone needs any help with that, I'll write a guide.

So, dibs on writing a guide to make it run on your Android phone. :)

It'll be cool to run it on my android too! *hints for guide*

DarkByte
03-20-2013, 07:28 PM
I usually run habi legit on 2 separate accounts with the same IP

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

It'll be cool to run it on my android too! *hints for guide*

O.P already delivered!

Thunder
03-21-2013, 02:05 AM
So do you think I would get frozen if I let all my separate accounts run on the same IP? The proxies seem to really slow this thing down and seems to make this program close a lot more often. Do you think it is monitored that closely?

I currently have 6 accounts running, been like that for a week and no problem on same IP. I'm pretty sure my IP is flagged too, so I don't think it's a problem. They really don't care.

bossy
03-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Its a very useful tool. thank you very much for it

Potatoes
03-22-2013, 09:03 PM
I actually did my research on how to run python scripts on my s3 before seeing the guide lol. It's been running for a week now and I'm on level 26.

I still believe having workers is more efficient than nesters in terms of the experience gained per minute.

Also I do see some nesters in my account doing nothing, the nests are full. They just linger around with the soldiers =.=

eufonius
03-22-2013, 10:03 PM
I think in the higher lvls around lvl 30+ having more workers over nesters gains more xp imo but I havent done any heavy testing

Potatoes
03-22-2013, 11:22 PM
I can confirm that. I'm quite the legit pro for habi lol. I offer lots of help to my guild members too xD

janikanicolepi
03-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Hmm I just login into habi and check. The habi bot seems to having an issue. I have 12 nesters on the nest, several nesters/workers just scatter in one part of the map and 3~4 works collecting minerals. Is that normal? or the bot is stuck? I forgot to mention that I started running 1.3 last week.

Potatoes
03-23-2013, 12:11 AM
Exactly what I was saying in a few posts before

Thunder
03-23-2013, 02:58 AM
Check to see if they are Nesters. If they are, implement the code I posted a few pages back in the method I mentioned (checkeggs). Within a week, or whenever the nesters die, the habi should be working 100%.

If not, I have no idea, as when I implemented the code, my habis stated working as proficient as can be.

Potatoes
03-23-2013, 01:41 PM
Woah, it's not as easy as just copying and pasting the code in! The spacings need to be accrate =.=

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Lol, just went through this and got it to work!

It did take me awhile to realize that I've got to edit the code in habi.py lol, not client.py

Thunder
03-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that. I think Rare is going to have it working fine on the next update, so it shouldn't be a problem if you can't figure it out. If you fixed it right, then you don't need to worry :P

Potatoes
03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
I found a new problem. It seems to get stuck after running a certain number of hours. I left mine on for about 24hours and the problem lines kept popping out.

DarkByte
03-24-2013, 11:43 AM
I found a new problem. It seems to get stuck after running a certain number of hours. I left mine on for about 24hours and the problem lines kept popping out.

I am back! I have been stuck in Cumbria (border between england / Scotland) for a few days , went up there for sisters wedding and England is covered in snow right now , been in a hotel last few days. Oh well back now will see what I can do.

Benjamin
03-24-2013, 12:15 PM
I am back! I have been stuck in Cumbria (border between england / Scotland) for a few days , went up there for sisters wedding and England is covered in snow right now , been in a hotel last few days. Oh well back now will see what I can do.

I thought you were dead or something.
ETA for RareServer #2?<3

DarkByte
03-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Working on it right now , if I run it from ssh it runs you all so I just need to do a few final things now like adding a chronjob to the program manager app that watches over everything and updates all the settings / makes sure ur running ect.

After that I need to install p.i.l for captcha and setup a few chmod settings on folders to give the program proper read/write permissions for logs/cache/abfiles ect.... Should only take a few hours most the work is done.

Potatoes
03-25-2013, 05:39 AM
Welcome back! An update to what I've done for my current habi.

I removed the checkeggs option completely and have it run as though level 50 is reached. Currently around level 30 only. I do feel that workers get more experience per minute than nesters. Seems to be good for now (ran for a couple of hours so far)

zentak
03-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Great guide and thanks for the bot :D +Rep

Potatoes
03-26-2013, 06:40 AM
I sure hope that for the next release, you include the 'dobattlexploit'

DarkByte
03-26-2013, 06:43 AM
All habi devlopers should read this

poor_guy
03-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Here's a dumb question :(
What I need to do is just run client.py and that's all?

Dream
03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Here's a dumb question :(
What I need to do is just run client.py and that's all?

No question is dumb! :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you just right click it the file(client.py), click Edit with Idle, click Run and and then click Run Module.

poor_guy
03-26-2013, 12:34 PM
No question is dumb! :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you just right click it the file(client.py), click Edit with Idle, click Run and and then click Run Module.

Then I just let the program run and I do not need to do anything, right?

Dream
03-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Then I just let the program run and I do not need to do anything, right?

Mhm, as long as you've already changed your username and password on the.. textbox.

poor_guy
03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Mhm, as long as you've already changed your username and password on the.. textbox.

OKAY. THANK YOU! :)

Potatoes
03-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Before that you've gotta run the setup and resource hack.

@Rare I don't think the coding for buildings work. I still have spare buildings from the resource hack eventhough I'm already level 40+

---------- Post added 03-28-2013 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-27-2013 at 11:07 PM ----------

And upgrading storages don't work for me too

Thunder
03-27-2013, 04:53 PM
You have spare buildings because the dummy build function is not implemented. If you want, I can show you the code I used for it to be effective in a pm, but otherwise,you're gonna have extra buldings. Also, upgrading storages doesn't do anything anyways, as you spend the resources before they're completely full with speandresources.

Potatoes
03-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Show me the coding for it :D

The criteria for upgrading the buildings is easier met than trash spend, if I'm not mistaken. It almost never upgrades my storage, which reminds me! I have to check the nests!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Also, what's the layout like for level 50? Can anyone share a screenshot?

DarkByte
03-27-2013, 08:42 PM
Show me the coding for it :D

The criteria for upgrading the buildings is easier met than trash spend, if I'm not mistaken. It almost never upgrades my storage, which reminds me! I have to check the nests!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Also, what's the layout like for level 50? Can anyone share a screenshot?

I did not add upgrade storage to the current public version , The premap gives u enough storage for all functions.

However the next version already has code to upgrade them (you get +200 exp per building upgrade , so its still worth doing)

Layout at 50 is there same currently , it does not "unbuild" things it just keeps a max of 5 nesters on stage to repopulate on expired p3s and the rest of the p3s should be made into workers.

wrath
03-27-2013, 08:48 PM
Would it be difficult to add the dummy buildings back in, or do you think max workers gathering resources produces more XP?

DarkByte
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Just uncomment the line that calls it and stick it on a delayed timer like the other delayed functions , if its not delayed it bugs things wich is why I removed it , but its can be re added with a delay now

wrath
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
I'll look into it :D

DarkByte
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
I will try and find a way to make this more open source friendly , git hub or google code ect so you can all add any tweaks / patches directly :).

Potatoes
03-28-2013, 12:21 PM
I just manually build so many buildings in my inventory lol. Gotta edit your dummybuild function to get rid of this manual labour.

Thanks Thunder for the codes. Going to start work with it on the weekends :D

Thunder
03-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Heads up, I just got a couple accounts frozen, so make sure you either use a proxy or a vpn or something if you're using multiple accounts.

janikanicolepi
03-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Heads up, I just got a couple accounts frozen, so make sure you either use a proxy or a vpn or something if you're using multiple accounts.

Just got back from class, and saw this when I try to login

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games.

Note: I was only running on one side account and I don't SS or anything.

wrath
03-28-2013, 08:49 PM
So you're saying that you never AOB'd or SS, and never did anything illegit besides Habitarium bot? My main is still unfrozen. >_>

Potatoes
03-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Usually that reason is for those 'normal' 1000nps games. I'm still alive and running

janikanicolepi
03-29-2013, 12:29 AM
So you're saying that you never AOB'd or SS, and never did anything illegit besides Habitarium bot? My main is still unfrozen. >_>

Potatoes
03-29-2013, 12:36 AM

You were level 50? May I know how much nps you made and how old was your account?

janikanicolepi
03-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Last time I check, there were a little over 1.2 mil np, two days ago. The account is 3 weeks + old.

Potatoes
03-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Did you play around with any of the codings or just used the one that rare provided?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

This is just plain weird. I can't login any of my accounts. It just says bad password..

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

edit:

Apparently everyone is suffering from this glitched. Thought I got hacked lol

DarkByte
03-29-2013, 07:51 AM
So any confirmations on freezes? Had no issues here.

wrath
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
I only run it on one account, it's not frozen. Using 1.3b as coded by you. Just dinged on level 50 on my new main yesterday.

Dream
03-29-2013, 11:24 AM
:O How long did you leave your PC open/how long did it take you to get to 50? xD

Mine is at 30 at the moment. I don't leave my PC on 24/7 though xD I just run it when I'm on the PC.

DarkByte
03-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Worth noting current version as a slight bug I will update soon working on something huge that has taken up all my time but its worth it.

janikanicolepi
03-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I like to mention I was running 1.2 for a week a half before I started using 1.3b. I didn't run habi 24/7 since it always close by itself after couple hours. (usually during when I sleep, this occurs when I double click the client.py). If I run it by "python shell F5" I get maximum recursion error....I mentioned this in couple post back (I never edited the code other than changing the login/password because I don't really know what I am doing). I made a new account today and now running 1.3b. If anything comes up, I'll keep you guys updated.

Potatoes
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
I like to mention I was running 1.2 for a week a half before I started using 1.3b. I didn't run habi 24/7 since it always close by itself after couple hours. (usually during when I sleep, this occurs when I double click the client.py). If I run it by "python shell F5" I get maximum recursion error....I mentioned this in couple post back (I never edited the code other than changing the login/password because I don't really know what I am doing). I made a new account today and now running 1.3b. If anything comes up, I'll keep you guys updated.

My account is at level 49! We've gotta somehow find a fix for this max recursion error :(

Thunder
03-29-2013, 11:48 PM
I have sent rare a GUI for this program, and with this gui comes a fix for the max recursion issue. I have slightly tested it, and it seems to work perfectly(whenever there's a error because the program shuts off, it restarts the program). I can't just post the code on here as it integrates parts of the gui. Whenever rare updates, and if he updates with the gui, everything will be good!

wrath
03-30-2013, 12:09 AM
:O How long did you leave your PC open/how long did it take you to get to 50? xD

Mine is at 30 at the moment. I don't leave my PC on 24/7 though xD I just run it when I'm on the PC.

Took me two weeks with a similar usage amount, but probably more than you but kind of sporadic because I shut it off when I'm on neo and with the plot I was on often.

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 01:44 AM
I have sent rare a GUI for this program, and with this gui comes a fix for the max recursion issue. I have slightly tested it, and it seems to work perfectly(whenever there's a error because the program shuts off, it restarts the program). I can't just post the code on here as it integrates parts of the gui. Whenever rare updates, and if he updates with the gui, everything will be good!

Must....get......the....code...

Also, it took me less than a week to reach level 50. I edited the code to make it run assuming it's level 50, hence alot more workers, 5 nesters and no soldiers. Maximum productivity!

DarkByte
03-30-2013, 02:03 AM
You should all release your own modified versions so u can have ur own threads for all ur own changes , I have limited time and am working on something much bigger atm :D.

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 03:29 AM
You should all release your own modified versions so u can have ur own threads for all ur own changes , I have limited time and am working on something much bigger atm :D.

I'm open to sharing my code if anyone asks. But before that I want to get the code to discard items for the dummy build from you 1st rare. My item bag is going to burst! Would add your rep but there seem to be a limit

Thunder
03-30-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm open to sharing my code if anyone asks. But before that I want to get the code to discard items for the dummy build from you 1st rare. My item bag is going to burst! Would add your rep but there seem to be a limit

self.Inventory_Service.deleteItem(str(item1id))

put this right under the 'self.Inventory_Service.moveToItemBag(str(item1id) )' part in dummybuild. problem solved.

bossy
03-30-2013, 03:40 AM
can someone upload their code for me? :D

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Gosh that didn't turn up too well....

How do I attach files O.o

Thanks Thunder once again for the code to delete items

Dream
03-30-2013, 04:09 AM
Click go advanced > scroll down a bit > manage attachments > add files > click upload > click done > drag & drop the icon from the first textbox to the second textbox > click done

It also says that it only accepts ZIP. x:

Airy
03-30-2013, 08:32 AM
resourcehack seems to be stuck on resetting player/choosing new habi/setting tutorial/sending update...it keeps doing it over and over. is this normal or..?

Dream
03-30-2013, 09:13 AM
resourcehack seems to be stuck on resetting player/choosing new habi/setting tutorial/sending update...it keeps doing it over and over. is this normal or..?

Refer to Thunder's post :D

Thunder
03-30-2013, 12:43 PM
It was doing that earlier for me, and it was because I forgot to make a habitarium on the account before starting the resource hack. If it's happening to you, I'd advise checking that :P

wrath
03-30-2013, 02:04 PM
It was doing that earlier for me, and it was because I forgot to make a habitarium on the account before starting the resource hack. If it's happening to you, I'd advise checking that :P

Well said.

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 02:15 PM

Yeah it's normal. What's it's doing is just starting the game, buying a building and then restarting it to buy another building. When you think you have enough to start, run startmeup.py. You'll have a head start with loads of buildings to go :D

I'll upload it when I have more time on hand. Don't worry, it's really soon.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

I'm having trouble uploading my habi.rar to clraik..

Dream
03-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah it's normal. What's it's doing is just starting the game, buying a building and then restarting it to buy another building. When you think you have enough to start, run startmeup.py. You'll have a head start with loads of buildings to go :D

I'll upload it when I have more time on hand. Don't worry, it's really soon.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

I'm having trouble uploading my habi.rar to clraik..

What does it say? D:!

Go Advanced > Manage Attachments > Upload your ZIP file > check the box on both the second and third box > click done > click save (the section where the manage attachments is)

\/ Don't download, it's just a test attachment.

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 03:10 PM
What does it say? D:!

Go Advanced > Manage Attachments > Upload your ZIP file > check the box on both the second and third box > click done > click save (the section where the manage attachments is)

\/ Don't download, it's just a test attachment.

It says error. Invalid file.

Dream
03-30-2013, 03:11 PM
It says error. Invalid file.

Trying adding it to the archive again? x;
If you use winrar, right click > add to archive > click the zip radiobutton
then try again?

If it doesn't work, I can give you a mediafire account :)

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 03:14 PM

Done! Main problem was the ZIP format or rar
Thanks for the help, looks like you really want my code lol :D

Dream
03-30-2013, 03:34 PM

Done! Main problem was the ZIP format or rar
Thanks for the help, looks like you really want my code lol :D

Did you compile it? xD

Edit: Nevermind. I realized that running it makes a compiled version of it. xD

Potatoes
03-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Enjoy it. And do share any thoughts on it. I'm open to constructive critisms.

You'll definitely have to edit the location of the buildings on your map. Perhaps I ought to give you a screenie of my habi, but that'll put me in lots of danger X.x

Thunder
04-01-2013, 03:27 PM
nvm, ill upload it later.

Thunder
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM

Here, the HabiGUI.pyw (goes where the previous client.py went), and the Habi.py for it(you need to replace these, or else it won't run. Goes the same place as the previous habi, in the classes folder.)

I haven't fully tested it, so if there are any errors, I will try and fix them. The log does not update when open, one has to close it and open it again to update. Im working on this.
resourcehack and setmeup are integrated in it, but sometimes they don't work. Why? I don't know. But usually i works, so, when adding a new account, make sure it has a habi made like before, then uncheck the "used habi before" button, and press start on the account. It'll go through the resource hacks, and the setmeup, thne start the do loop. The fix I have for fixing recursion is that it makes a new thread. Sometimes this doesn't work. Dunno why either lol. Anyways, just message me if there are issues, and enjoy. Also, don't run six accounts at a time lol, it usually gets them frozen. 2 or 3 should be safe.

EDIT: Had an account go through the setmeup, resourhack 1 and 2, and start doloop no issue. Maybe issues stem from connectivity, if there are any. Please, tell me if you're using this and you get errors.

Potatoes
04-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Mind sharing what changes you made to your habi.py?

They GUI (wonder what they stand for) would be something like the main runner of the script I suppose? Importing from all the other codes?

Thunder
04-02-2013, 11:26 AM
The GUI runs the program. It has the ability to add accounts, remove them, save them to memory, and start them. It also has the ability to do resourehack twice (for each equipment), and then start the main function. It also has the ability to restart if the max recursion is met (this isn't the best fix, however, rare probably has the right idea in finding the html). Double click on an account, and the log pops up for what the account has done. The log resets if a) resourcehack and setmeup are done or b) the account restarts it's thread.

It runs pretty smoothly. Just replace HabiGUI with client, and my habi.py file with yours, as without doing that, the GUI won't run (has special function in it for log that is called from GUI, and also has a list of all the output for the log)

As for changes to my habi.py, besides the ones necessary for the GUI, its basically what I told you before. I changed the main egg count down to six, but I left all the nests on because whatever, doesn't affect the ability for the accounts to make XP, and actually adds more XP as it has to build them. Added a dummy build, with the timer. Hmm... Fixed some coding here and there, optimized it basically.

Potatoes
04-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Ah I see. I'll try your GUI this weekend then, but tailored for my habi.py :P

Dream
04-03-2013, 04:58 PM
how do i open it? it's just a bunch of folders when i download it to my computer. what do i need to do to get it to open?

The first page says it all x:

Thunder
04-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Ah I see. I'll try your GUI this weekend then, but tailored for my habi.py :P

To do this, you will have to first make a list in __init__, change all the print statements in your version of habi so that they append to that list, then make a function called updateLog that returns this list. This isn't too much work, but it's a pain changing all the print statements. I've already done this, so if you want to make it easier, just replace whatever code you want to replace in my version of it, change all the print statements to self.programLog.append("whatever"), and that should work! Otherwise, the GUI will get a runtime error whenever you try and open the log.

Potatoes
04-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Just got back from work and found that my habi is locked out X.x

I still can run the script normally..

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

WAtch it die lockout. Dammit...

ashley121295
04-07-2013, 01:17 PM
i have it downloaded, but how do i open it?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

when i right click on client.py and open, it says to use the internet to find a program that can open the file...am i going in the right direction?

Dream
04-07-2013, 01:19 PM
i have it downloaded, but how do i open it?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

when i right click on client.py and open, it says to use the internet to find a program that can open the file...am i going in the right direction?

Right click > Edit in Idle

ashley121295
04-07-2013, 01:23 PM
it doesn't have that. all it when i right click is open, delete, cut, copy, properties

Dream
04-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Did you download Python..?
The first page has every single instruction you'll need -- step-by-step.

ashley121295
04-07-2013, 01:33 PM
I have the first page opened up. all I downloaded is the BOT. but anyways, what is python? where can i download it? I'm sorry if im bothering you all. :( I hate feeling stupid when it comes to this stuff because I'm new at it and just recently started back playing neopets to pass the time.

janikanicolepi
04-07-2013, 01:42 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but i woke up this morning and check my side that is running the habi, the neopoint didn't increase. I opened habi, and the worker/nestor/collector are clustered in on one part of the map. I'm running 1.3b.

ashley121295
04-07-2013, 01:43 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but i woke up this morning and check my side that is running the habi, the neopoint didn't increase. I opened habi, and the worker/nestor/collector are clustered in on one part of the map. I'm running 1.3b.

how did you get it to run? everyone says i need python..i dont even know what that is

janikanicolepi
04-07-2013, 02:23 PM

Read this, and follow the instruction. The instruction is very straight forward.

Potatoes
04-08-2013, 06:44 AM
Needed:
Python 2.7 (linux , mac , windows, ios)
Habi bot

This is the most important parts needed.

Tapir
04-24-2013, 02:59 PM
I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I've been running this fine with no problems however I can't open my habi on neopets. the bot would run, i would level up and get neopoints, but I'm pretty sure my actual habi is locked out.

today I changed my password for my account and then went in and changed the password on my client.py file, but when i ran it it wouldn't go past init--------------

so i changed my password on site back to my old one, changed the password back to my old one on client.py, and it still doesn't go past that. :( did I mess it up? augh I was so close to level 50 too, it's been almost a month i think and that would suck to start over..

wrath
04-24-2013, 03:15 PM
kitten
Re-download Habibot and enter in your username and password where applicable. Probably just screwed up the username/password fields. I've done it a few times.

If not you'll have to check the actual habitarium and go through lockout procedure. Let me know what type of lockout it is and I can probably help.

Tapir
04-24-2013, 03:19 PM
kitten
Re-download Habibot and enter in your username and password where applicable. Probably just screwed up the username/password fields. I've done it a few times.

If not you'll have to check the actual habitarium and go through lockout procedure. Let me know what type of lockout it is and I can probably help.
alright thank you! I will try redownloading and running it again, do I have to do the whole setup thing/will that reset me to level 1 though?

also I just tried to log into my account on neo and it says I have to wait 40 minutes because I've tried too many times to guess my password (which I'm guessing was the bot xD oops) so I will have to get back to you on whether it's a lockout/what kind. thanks for the help!

edit: whoop just had a thought- is it possible that maybe i messed up when i changed my password the first time so the bot tried a bunch of times with an incorrect password, then i got locked out on neo for the 40 minutes or whatever, and that's why the bot can't get in now?

wrath
04-24-2013, 03:20 PM
No. You don't have to reset. Just redownload the package and only use the client.py. You'll need to wait the 40 minutes or whatever. I'd recommend logging in via neo before running the bot, of course.

janikanicolepi
04-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Definitely double check your password in the client.py If you have changed your password, you have to change it there too otherwise the bot will keep trying to login and eventually will get your account locked out. Like federation said, you don't have to reset or do anything, just make sure your password is properly enter, maybe you are missing a cap or a number or a space. Frequent issue.

Tapir
04-24-2013, 08:11 PM
No. You don't have to reset. Just redownload the package and only use the client.py. You'll need to wait the 40 minutes or whatever. I'd recommend logging in via neo before running the bot, of course.
this worked perfect!!! it's running again now, thank you so much :takdir: i must have just mucked up the password or something when i tried to change it the first time lol.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Federation again.

wah. plz accept this kitten in lieu of +rep:

wrath
04-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Happens all the time whenever I play with the coding. I think it's my clumsy hands.

Potatoes
05-02-2013, 03:04 PM
this worked perfect!!! it's running again now, thank you so much :takdir: i must have just mucked up the password or something when i tried to change it the first time lol.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Federation again.

wah. plz accept this kitten in lieu of +rep:

It's really a pain to get the ban for an hour being logged out...

Nice kitten you have lol +rep

ceampie76
05-10-2013, 04:54 PM
program Works GREAT so far. only been using it for about an hour, still haven't had a problem with it. THANKS!!!

ceampie76
05-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Running off and on for a couple daays. got me to level 17 already, without me playing it at all. :-D

Subtate
05-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Well, i'm trying to run "resourcehack" but when i click F5 start to run and then the program doesn't respond.
What can i do?

Problem solved (:

And thanks! A lot of thanks to you
Very nice program, very easy to use.

raredaredevil, how much time do you recommend to use it daily?

ob3
05-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks again for this. I make a lot of NP doing no work with this, and have been for like 2 months haha.. keep up the good work raredaredevil

Haze
06-08-2013, 11:10 AM
I'd just like to thank you and say this program is a godsend.

I was already on Level 50, but a glitch last year caused my habi to be reset to Level 1(it wasn't a lockout or anything), and TNT couldn't fix it. I was all fuck this, I'm not gonna go through all that again. Then I found this thread :love_heart: