PDA

View Full Version : [Worth a click] Give Icepets.com a try!

Shawn
01-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Jsjshdnesozjxndnakzkxndnd
asdfsdfsadf

zlolekim
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Ive always been a bit skeptical about joining a site like neopets figuring its much worse, this started i believe with marapets. Is there anything that icepets does well that neopets doesnt, what are some differences?

Shawn
01-01-2013, 11:51 AM
zlolekim Off the top of my head..

The boards are more friendly, the staff support is MUCH more active and quick. Though there are considerably much less games and features compared to neopets, Icepets is developing and will see more improvements :o

Not to mention that Neopets belongs to a huge profit-centric corporation. Icepets implements user suggestions and staff actually play the game, like how regular players would.
Player-staff interaction is not as sacred as seen in neopets

Shawn
01-02-2013, 10:55 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

cloudxcrash
01-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Clraik Official Rules ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

♭. Posting
-) Please spam in the SPAM section.
-) Do not intentionally spam.
-) Do not post anything malicious.
-) Don't bully others.
-) We frown upon Cyber Bullying or any kind of Cyber Harassment. This will not be tolerated here.
-) Don't start drama.
-) No inappropriate content.
-) Gravedigging = 3+ mths of inactivity.
-) No Warez (any form of shared/torrent referencing!!).
-) Keep your referral links off of clraik.com

Even if you did write "I do not require you to sign up with my referral link" I post this becuase all three of the links you posted ARE referral links. Just saying. c:

OT: I tried Icepets once but it was long ago, might try it once more if the community has become bigger. o. o

Vegeta
01-04-2013, 09:27 AM

Dom~
01-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Clraik Official Rules ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

♭. Posting
-) Please spam in the SPAM section.
-) Do not intentionally spam.
-) Do not post anything malicious.
-) Don't bully others.
-) We frown upon Cyber Bullying or any kind of Cyber Harassment. This will not be tolerated here.
-) Don't start drama.
-) No inappropriate content.
-) Gravedigging = 3+ mths of inactivity.
-) No Warez (any form of shared/torrent referencing!!).

Even if you did write "I do not require you to sign up with my referral link" I post this becuase all three of the links you posted ARE referral links. Just saying. c:

OT: I tried Icepets once but it was long ago, might try it once more if the community has become bigger. o. o

A PM to Shawn would have been a whole lot nicer, I thought this is a nice and welcoming community, if you guys had a problem with it, just pm him and say, hey would it be possible if you could remove your referral link, its against clraik rules. or you could have informed an admin, just saying...

Vegeta
01-04-2013, 09:43 AM
A PM to Shawn would have been a whole lot nicer, I thought this is a nice and welcoming community, if you guys had a problem with it, just pm him and say, hey would it be possible if you could remove your referral link, its against clraik rules. or you could have informed an admin, just saying...

we say it publicly so others can see and know not to do so in the future. let's not backseat mod tho.

SmileYaDead
01-04-2013, 09:50 AM
This has been up for 2 days. If staff had any problems they would've already told Shawn.

Shawn
01-04-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't know

The links I provide will result in you giving me a referral.
However, I do not require you to sign up with my referral link, it'll just be nice if you did.

I think that might be fine?

j03
01-04-2013, 10:42 AM
It's in the rules for a reason, not to be bent either.

I think no staff looked at this because icepets in general is not worth playing..

Vegeta
01-04-2013, 10:48 AM
omg infamous joe u r rigyht

Members who have read this thread: 28
Reemer, lovecookie, zlolekim, Savant, munsterpoo, makavelien, ShadowCreature, Bot, SmileYaDead, Ana, esperanto, goodieboy, CloudAcara, pasture, sniperdude1989, Shawn, RPGamer, Brittanee, tchaikovsky, Celestial, babytroop123456, Mod, M.V.P, Pieter

SmileYaDead
01-04-2013, 11:09 AM
It's in the rules for a reason, not to be bent either.

I think no staff looked at this because icepets in general is not worth playing..

Should staff not look at adbot threads, because in general they are not worth watching? :rolleyes:

Vegeta
01-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Should staff not look at adbot threads, because in general they are not worth watching? :rolleyes:

have you seen any new ones lately?

SmileYaDead
01-04-2013, 11:32 AM
have you seen any new ones lately?

I don't spend nearly enough time online to see every adbot go at it, but I have seen multiple go rogue while no one was online :)

Vegeta
01-04-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't spend nearly enough time online to see every adbot go at it, but I have seen multiple go rogue while no one was online :)

but have u seen any new ones lately?

cloudxcrash
01-04-2013, 02:44 PM

Clique to the rescueeeeeee. =.= Look. I thought I'd give him a friendly reminder and replying to the thread was the fastest and easiest way to do so, didn't mean any harm. Sure, I could've PM'd or told -insertnameofrandomadminhere- but I didn't. It doesn't mean, in any way, that clraik isn't a nice and welcoming community. It just means that my way of settling this matter is different from what you would've done. Have a nice day~