PDA

View Full Version : Mini Habi Bot Guide

ShadowCreature
12-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Habi Bot Guide - Updated to 1.3a

This guide is for quick setup and/or setting up multiple bots
This guide will not explain anything in depth

This bot will require Python 2.7 in order to run, you can get that here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you already have Python then you need to get the habi bot here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This guide assumes you have a low habi you dont care about or dont have one
If you dont have one, log in, make one, choose the first map.... good....

When you have downloaded the habi bot, goto to folder its in and right click on "client.py" then "Edit with Idle"
You will be presented with a color coded screen, the red is comments made by raredaredevil, Orange and black are code, Green is what you can edit

You should see:

neouser = "Username"
neopass = "Password"

acc = NeoAccount(neouser,neopass)

Change the green to your info, the next line is only important if you wish to use a proxy, if so, just change the line to copy the one below
acc = NeoAccount(neouser,neopass,"proxyip:port")
Thats set, save it

Right click "Setmeup.py" then "Edit with Idle" and follow the above step

Now right click on "resourcehack.py" and select "Edit with Idle" again...
Same step as step one again...

Next thing we want to do is set our user agent, if you use Firefox you can probably skip this step
Right click on "NeoAccount.py" then "Edit with Idle"

You will see about 8 lines down is a line like this:
headers = [('User-Agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1'),
The green is your useragent line, replace it with your browsers user agent, can be found here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Its all set, run "resourcehack.py" first, let that bad boy run for about ten mins then stop it (Its getting you nests)
Then right click on "resourcehack.py" and "Edit with Idle" goto the bottom, You should see, about 5 lines up is this:

store_service.buyItem("22") #20 = storage , 22=nest
store_service.buyItem("22")

Just change the 22s between the "s to 20, Save it, Run it for about ten mins then move on

Next, run "setmeup.py" will run for like 1 second then close, Thats fine, everything is set, just need to do this once per account

To run the bot, all you need to do now is run "client.py" and your set

Thanks to raredaredevil for the bot + info on proxys :)

Dom~
12-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Decided to post it here for others to see, because I am not sure what is happening, can anyone help me out? I don't think this is normal.
More information on it: It was running perfectly, but for the past few hours it has only been giving 0 xp, and maybe 1 xp here and there, I started it last night, at level 1, followed all the correct steps, just confused on whats happening with it..
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
raredaredevil

ShadowCreature
12-31-2012, 10:40 PM
RPGamer login to neopets and check your habi, I think they all dead, the bot wont build a house, make one at level 7 yourself, bot wont feed your pets, you need to do that and bot wont hatch eggs, you do that

fairydust201
12-31-2012, 11:00 PM
ShadowCreature mines is coming up blank :(

ShadowCreature
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
ShadowCreature mines is coming up blank :(

Did you follow all the steps? make sure that your username and password are in the right place and password is case sensitive, If you were doing the resource hack, make sure you exit after it done one full run so that the tut is done

One thing i forgot is that you need to select the first map, rares rules not mine, if this dont help please PM me with more info

Dom~
12-31-2012, 11:08 PM
RPGamer login to neopets and check your habi, I think they all dead, the bot wont build a house, make one at level 7 yourself, bot wont feed your pets, you need to do that and bot wont hatch eggs, you do that

Thank Ye for the advice, opened it up and they were all being lazy, Put down 8 things of food and were all gone by the time I existed out

fairydust201
12-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Did you follow all the steps? make sure that your username and password are in the right place and password is case sensitive, If you were doing the resource hack, make sure you exit after it done one full run so that the tut is done

One thing i forgot is that you need to select the first map, rares rules not mine, if this dont help please PM me with more info

sure will ill try it again to see what steps i missed & ill pm you if any thing :) Oh & rep :)

DarkByte
01-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Habi gos down once a day for maintenance u will get no +exp during this time. Egg bug will be fixed asap but I have no internet for a few days (only when a friend comes round with a iphone who can throw me his connection).

I will be back fully shortly but for now here is a fast fix for hatching:

Open the file /Classes/Habi.py in idle , find this:

def checkeggs(self,playerlevel):
for x in self.itemcollection:
# print x['sceneItemType']
petcount= self.countpets()

maxpetcount = self.resp['maxPopulation']
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Egg"):
#print x['profession']
if not (x['species'] == None):
#if (int(playerlevel) >49):
# self.scene_service.harvestEgg(str(x['m_id']))# == "True"):

print "Harvested Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])
if not(x['profession'] == "soldier"):
if (petcount < maxpetcount):
(self.scene_service.hatchEgg(str(x['m_id'])))# == "True"):

print "Hatched Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

else:
self.scene_service.discardEgg(str(x['m_id']))# == "True"):

print "Discarded Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])
else:
print "Discarded Solidier Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

Replace with

def checkeggs(self,playerlevel):
for x in self.itemcollection:
# print x['sceneItemType']
petcount= self.countpets()

maxpetcount = self.resp['maxPopulation']
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Egg"):
if not (x['species'] == None):
if (petcount < maxpetcount):
(self.scene_service.hatchEgg(str(x['m_id'])))# == "True"):

print "Hatched Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

else:

print "Discarded Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

Want to find exactly what error you are having? Open habi.py find this line:

def DoLoop(self):
try:

Remove the second line , now find this:

except:

time.sleep(10)

and remove both lines. Info on errors will now show.

Also the bot dont need to feed pets having a house will handle there hunger. If this is untrue let me know and I can add auto feeder.

ShadowCreature
01-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Thanks rare, thats some good info and happy to fix it soon, will need to update this guide a little more later
Edit: Yeah, that somewhat fixed the egg problem :)

Ummm yeah, houses feed i think, bot didnt build me one but may be my fault :S

DarkByte
01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Bugs will be fixed shortly again , I have no internet so not much I can do right now right now im posting off a blackberry.... I expect to be back online in next 2 days.

Dom~
01-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Bugs will be fixed shortly again , I have no internet so not much I can do right now right now im posting off a blackberry.... I expect to be back online in next 2 days.

Will it be possible to get an auto-feeder in there? Or something that will make my pets eat? Its either they are starving to death, or Habi has been down for maintenance all day, I have only been getting 0 xp all day, I may have to open it up and see whats going on

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Pets dont starve if you have a house. Are you sure you logging in constantly to check on your progress is not logging the bot out at some point?

+Exp is purely earned every update we send to the server (every tick) , this exp is from workers who are activly working. So close the bot , login via a browser and load habi. Is there any reason ur pets are not collecting? Do you have full resources? let me know I am back online now and working on fixes (released today).

Dom~
01-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Pets dont starve if you have a house. Are you sure you logging in constantly to check on your progress is not logging the bot out at some point?

+Exp is purely earned every update we send to the server (every tick) , this exp is from workers who are activly working. So close the bot , login via a browser and load habi. Is there any reason ur pets are not collecting? Do you have full resources? let me know I am back online now and working on fixes (released today).

The program never built a house, so I got back into habi and built two houses on my own, ever since then it has been working, and now it is giving more Exp, before it was 0-5 max and now its giving up to 15-20 Exp, I go in and check when it starts giving 0, and they are all sleeping or starving to death

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 01:32 AM
When you say house, you mean storage, right?

Dom~
01-03-2013, 01:34 AM
When you say house, you mean storage, right?

No, the house, You may have to get into the game and build the house, it built storages just fine, but no houses

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
No, the house, You may have to get into the game and build the house, it built storages just fine, but no houses

What house? The nest? o.o

Dom~
01-03-2013, 01:41 AM
What house? The nest? o.o

This house

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Ah okay yeah, mine wasnt building one either.

Dom~
01-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Hopefully it can get fixed, having those houses make the Exp gained a whole lot higher

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 01:54 AM
I never intended it to buy houses. Reshack.py gives you 100 storage centers and 100 nest m then you reset again and have 5k of each resource using this you are meant to buy a house.

I will add all this shite later but im not going to advanced with it , it was open source for a reason and I have other stuff to work on. any other suggestions are welcome but some features have been intentionally left out (like auto battling). Infact you dont need soldiers at all o run this bot.

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 02:04 AM
init--------------
Current Level = 6
Tick - Level=6 +exp = 2258 total exp = 2258/3300
Finding lowest resource
lowest res = mud
1 Is now colleting mud
Placed bonus egg at x=6 y = 5
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - Level=6 +exp = 1 total exp = 2259/3300
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - h Level=6 +exp = 1 total exp = 2260/3300
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - h Level=6 +exp = 2 total exp = 2262/3300
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - ah Level=6 +exp = 1 total exp = 2263/3300
tick complete

Does this seem about right? :)

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 02:13 AM
That looks right +exp = only 1 per tick wich is slow but im willing ot bet you have 3 p3s currently in a house or something being healed. The more active workers you get the more +exp per tick you get (without eggs ect).

Also worth a note the bot will handle multiple houses though at aout level 15 or so you can upgrade your first house and it will have a max cap of 6 p3s instead of 3 the bot will detect this too and work with such houses.

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 02:14 AM
I think I have 0 in a house, its going between 2-6 EXP each tick. not too bad!

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 02:20 AM
That still looks wrong to me though , it says it places a bonus egg but you got no +exp for it (you would of got +30 if it was hatched or +200 if u had full population and it was discarded).

Somethings wrong there I will look into it.

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 02:21 AM
I can confirm I don't have full population 7/13, and no buildings are pending. The egg is sitting in the middle of nowhere.

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Did you run the fix I posted on a earlier page ?

Im working on it either way a new version will be uploaded shortly.

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Whoops. I thought that was fixed in the version I have.

Updated the code, let's see if it works.

init--------------
Current Level = 6
Tick - y Level=6 +exp = 2392 total exp = 2392/3300
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - yh Level=6 +exp = 2 total exp = 2394/3300
tick complete
Current Level = 6
Tick - h Level=6 +exp = 2 total exp = 2396/3300
tick complete

I manually hatched/discarded the eggs.

Let's try now.

I get about 3-7 exp per tick now.

Dom~
01-03-2013, 03:14 AM
Does this seem right raredaredevil?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Wait a second I messed up and forgot to fix the picture

Here it is all fixed, I majorly almost messed up

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 05:12 AM
Game went down for maintenance right when I was about to work on it lol , should be back online in few hours.

Next version currently adds the following:
Bug fix - (no eggs hatching)
Bug fix - Item Stacking
Check if user has X item in inventory when building hard coded map item if not buy it (removes reshack requirement)
Create a new habi if the user does not have one
Remove old messages that output and give them a more friendly understandable message so you can see what actions the bots taking easily
Filter on eggs (do not hatch soldiers)

Possible:
Make work on all maps? May be next version

Few other misc things coming ill give a full list on upgrade.

RPGamer

Your habi looks fine for now , at level 11 your worker count is not many but as more nesters are hatched by the bot and you level up / increase exp you should see slow increases.

By the way its also possible to run this bot on iphone. Download python on app store and copy the program over to iphone via itunes

Dom~
01-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Sounds perfect, especially all the fixes, love the filter on eggs as well
Another nice thing to add would be to add a proxy if it is possible,
be able to run multiple accounts at once, i.e..multiple copies of the program running at once with different I.P's if you don't want to take the time to do that if someone else knows how I would love it, and I would definitely download it to my iPhone, If I had an iphone
raredaredevil

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Not going into proxies or multi threading with this I run 50 accounts on a server without any bans and have done for months. I have leveled up 50 accounts from 0-50 with this no bans.

If you want to use a proxy the bot already supports it though. Just edit client.py find this:

change to this:

Dom~
01-03-2013, 06:01 AM
Not going into proxies or multi threading with this I run 50 accounts on a server without any bans and have done for months. I have leveled up 50 accounts from 0-50 with this no bans.

If you want to use a proxy the bot already supports it though. Just edit client.py find this:

change to this:

Perfect thanks, how long is each maintenance normally?

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 06:06 AM
Its already complete :).

Dom~
01-03-2013, 06:07 AM
Also would these NP be legit or illegit, I am shifting towards illegit, but asking just in case, and it would be all safe though right?

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Had no issues myself but its never been public before so we will see ;D.

Dom~
01-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Sorry for bugging but one more question, once you get to level 50 is it automatically collecting all the crystals and getting you the 100k a day? without you having to log in?

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Also What are the chances of the Tnt patching this? even if they do, you still have other bots dont you?
raredaredevil

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 06:29 AM
I have plenty of bots and yes it earns np at level 50 / collects gems.

If they patch it they will upgrade it to elektrotank (there new standard , used by keyquest). If they do this I already have the code to bypass it.... There too lazy for that though.

Dom~
01-03-2013, 07:49 AM
Alright sounds perfect you are amazing Rare, I am surprised they haven't tried to hire you, have your skills on their side for once

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Also, does the program auto upgrade your houses and storage and nests?

DarkByte
01-03-2013, 05:41 PM
This program does not upgrade nest my version does but I kept it for now as its not 100% complete for all items.

Ryan~
01-03-2013, 11:12 PM
When can we expect that update? :)

ShadowCreature
01-03-2013, 11:18 PM
When can we expect that update? :)

Later tonight when I get home, Update hasnt been out for very long but I will do it for sure when I get home :)

Heres rares user guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
There are still points from my guide you can use like changing your user agent and such

ShadowCreature
01-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Updated sort of, havnt added alot of info just made it so it will work with 1.2 :)

Sari
01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
This is a question for anyone...

Do you have to get all the way to level 50 before you can get points for leveling up again?
I mean like if you get to level 25 and you restart the game with the bot, are you going to get points for 1-25 or do you have to get to level 50 to get points again?

Sorry if this is confusing. Not sure how to say this.

ShadowCreature
01-04-2013, 11:17 PM
This is a question for anyone...

Do you have to get all the way to level 50 before you can get points for leveling up again?
I mean like if you get to level 25 and you restart the game with the bot, are you going to get points for 1-25 or do you have to get to level 50 to get points again?

Sorry if this is confusing. Not sure how to say this.

Ummmm I think you get points per level once a month, So if you get to lvl 25 then reset you wont get points till you hit 26
Hope that helps

Sari
01-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Oh ew that sucks :(

Ow well. Thanks :3

DarkByte
01-05-2013, 01:45 AM
points per level is ever 24 hours when you hit level 50 though you get a gem appear on stage that gives +500 np (i think) you get a gem every 500exp you earn at level 50 so its usually not worth the time taken to go from 0-50 again as the bot would earn 100k+ per day the bot was running anyway

Ryan~
01-05-2013, 02:59 AM
How much EXP should I be getting at level 11? o.o

DarkByte
01-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Hard to say you get 200+ per egg thats built that level you will have around 5 nesters. So 1k each 15 mins or so from eggs.

Also the dummy build functions will build all your extra storage centers in inventory on 1 square of map , when they are built the item is removed again (you get +200exp for building it) this keeps a constant stream of +200 exp per time.

Finally you have your exp from workers per tick for collecting resources witch would be around 10-20 depending on worker count (1 worker will be used in dummy build too). As you get more workers / nesters from eggs in time your population and max population will increase. Soon I will add p3 and building upgrades to speed up workers , increase there max hp ect. Aswell as upgrading buildings. I may sell level 50 mules for cheap shortly or sell a service that runs your habi 24/7 for you.

Love12
01-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the bot so much. (: I'm almost lvl 16. And that 100 nests + storage things are awesome to see, I never thought that I would be able to get so many :p How long did it take to get to lvl 50?

DarkByte
01-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Its not fair to say as I use a exploit in battle code myself witch basically causes a battle to happen every 30 seconds and gives you +90 exp per 30 seconds compared to the public bot. I cant release this it would be patched / frozen fast as it uses a function to start battles that is a test function and should not still be there.

The resource exploit is simple logic xD. They give you 5k of each resource when you reset your habi , however they also let you keep all your old nest. So we just reset you , use your 5k resources to buy 2 houses or nest then reset you again and repeat.

Setmeup just resets the player once , buys a single house using the starting 5k resources and also chooses map 1 / sets the tutorial to complete

DarkAngel
01-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Its not fair to say as I use a exploit in battle code myself witch basically causes a battle to happen every 30 seconds and gives you +90 exp per 30 seconds compared to the public bot. I cant release this it would be patched / frozen fast as it uses a function to start battles that is a test function and should not still be there.

The resource exploit is simple logic xD. They give you 5k of each resource when you reset your habi , however they also let you keep all your old nest. So we just reset you , use your 5k resources to buy 2 houses or nest then reset you again and repeat.

Setmeup just resets the player once , buys a single house using the starting 5k resources and also chooses map 1 / sets the tutorial to complete

But that wouldn't get people frozen?

That can be considered as cheating, and idk, TNT might see you're doing this...

DarkByte
01-05-2013, 01:56 PM
No flag on it right now ive done it for over 50 accounts and it could be done via a legit player too with patience. If anything changes I will change the way the bot works reshack is not needed but the bot would be slower without it (it would need to collect all resources manually to build the premap)

M.V.P
01-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Is this safe to use on a main?

DarkAngel
01-06-2013, 02:08 AM
No flag on it right now ive done it for over 50 accounts and it could be done via a legit player too with patience. If anything changes I will change the way the bot works reshack is not needed but the bot would be slower without it (it would need to collect all resources manually to build the premap)

Then why you don't add an option to use it with reshack, or w/o it? :rolleyes:

I haven't tested it, thought...

janikanicolepi
01-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Thank you for this post and thank raredevil for the habi bot. One quick question I have regarding habi bot, is it possible to use the bot without having to reset my current habi? It is already lvl 50. I'm trying this on a seperate account. Does anyone know if we need to keep habi window open while using the habi bot?

DarkByte
01-12-2013, 08:58 AM
you can run habi on a account thats already level 50 however you need some presetup.

skip this guide and go straight to running client.py but first follow these steps:
1.login to your habi and remove every single item off the stage.
2.if items cannot be moved for any reason set them to the same position as the screenshot in my completed habi on the first post, it does not matter if you only have to do this with 2-3 items as long as they are in the right place its all good.
3.Run client.py

This works best if you chose the same map as me (the first map in the selection) but it will work on other maps just not as good. I will add map support for other maps on next version :D.

Why did I not release this without reshack support?
I never built it this way and I only released this version last minute. This is a slimmed down version of the bot my server uses it will work just running reshack directly on a map setup to level 1 already with tutorial complete. However this will be slow , joes account has been running a few days on my server in this exact state 24/7 and is only level 18.... Its doable I suppose but slow as ballsack....

If anyone want level 50 accounts just let me know I will sell one to you for 5$ or so I have 15 level 50s at the moment spare.. all aged. I will add a trade post up soon.