PDA

View Full Version : Reorganizing the Creativity Corner

Ana
12-30-2012, 06:18 AM
I guess this is mainly directed towards Trinket as the new head of graphics.

It would be nice to expand what you can post in the creativity corner. Currently we have graphic design and traditional art&writing which is defined as "This is the place for your works of art using watercolors or oil paints or showcasing your creative writing stories."

Can we resection or maybe redescribe parts of the creativity corner so that it includes other types of creativity?

Its not really active right now, but I would like to put some stuff up which doesn't fall under either category. It would help if I knew where to put these threads :P

Trinket
12-30-2012, 11:28 AM
It would probably make more sense to name it the art corner instead, so it covers everything <3

Ana
12-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Or we can keep it the creativity corner and edit the names and descriptions of the subforums :3 The only thing that really needs changing then is the traditional art&writing section. And maybe merge the porfolios subforum into somewhere else.

esperanto
12-30-2012, 01:01 PM
We need some sections for creativity that doesn't involve the visual field as well. Such as cooking :rolleyes:

Ana
01-02-2013, 10:12 PM
-poke- -poke-

DarkByte
01-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Cooking section would be nice its one of the few creative things I partake in :D.

Trinket
01-03-2013, 05:36 PM
How about:

Creativity Corner
> Graphics Design
    Requests
    Competitions
    Portfolios
    Tutorials
> Traditional Art
> Photography
> Cooking
> Writing (poetry, stories, everything)

We really don't need both critique me AND portfolios -- critique me is dead anyway, I've been posting my work in the actual graphics design section because of it xD
As the other three categories don't really need requests and such, everything can be merged into one to boost activity. Thoughts?

esperanto
01-03-2013, 05:44 PM
It looks good to me Trinket :)
Maybe add a "Other Creations" or something section? Just as a catch-all? :S