PDA

View Full Version : HELP FOOD CLUB.

npm
12-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Well I recently start to play this game and for the first few weeks everything went fine, but a few days ago I got a problem with it, my beats started to dissapear before the game ends, the last time I just tought that I didn't place a winning beat and I dont do anything, but today the same thing happen to me and I check with a friend that made the same beats that me! and yes he won!... well I go and check my beats history and I realized that didn't change at all for the last time! ;s

Anyone know what is happening?, thank you in advance.

Ana
12-24-2012, 06:59 PM
What do you mean that your bets disappear? Is it possible for you to post a screenie?

Bettser
12-24-2012, 07:00 PM
They may be just wrong bets. Like maybe once the contestants have proved your bet predictions were incorrect they eliminate beforehand. If that makes sense

tchaikovsky
12-25-2012, 12:51 AM
Might want to read up on the DST bet changes. It's a glitch that happens year round that could be your problem.

M.V.P
12-31-2012, 09:33 AM
what tchaikovsky said , Bets must be placed before 1:45 pm NST each day. The gates close at 1:45 pm NST and results are available after 2:15 pm NST. Please read the notes for DST glitch for changes in timing during the winter months.

DST glitch: Once DST ends (usually in November) results are released by 1 pm NST; however, gates still close from 1:45 pm NST to 2:15 pm NST. Bets which are placed between 1 pm and 1:45 pm can sometimes not be carried forward to the next day due to the DST glitch. Because of this it is best to wait until after 2:15 pm NST to place bets for the next day's round.

Follow a betting page like [Only registered and activated users can see links] or [Only registered and activated users can see links] till you learn the ropes , have fun and GL!!