PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Level Indicators

EvolutionZzZ
12-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Idk if anyone has ever asked for this but...

I think it would be helpful to have indicators on all programs to show people what they are risking.

For example:

Igloo Buyer - (Green Indicator) *No/low Freeze Rate

Score Sender - (Orange Indicator) *Medium Freeze Rate (RED if your a nub)

Main Shop ABer - (Red Indicator) *High Freeze rate (use with caution)

When a new program pops up its hard to determine if its a (Main Account program) or if its something you need to use a proxy and or shell for. This would prevent our new members and ppl downloading new programs from getting ICED. It will keep the community happy and all toasty~!

Sari
12-19-2012, 11:20 PM
That's an interesting idea. But I think people need to be more aware and if they're not sure, then check.

EvolutionZzZ
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Its just meant to be a guideline.

Sari
12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Maybe you could make a guide for that ;)

Actually.... I seem to recall a guide already. Or maybe that was somewhere else. :/

Reese
12-19-2012, 11:42 PM
It depends entirely on how a program is used, so you can't really say how 'safe' a program is :P

esperanto
12-19-2012, 11:57 PM
JustinWallace99, super simple :)

They should all be red, use with caution until you practice on shells and read every guide you can get your hands on and know EXACTLY what you're doing. B)

n00ne
12-19-2012, 11:59 PM
What Reese said... Problems generally arise when the person behind them does not know what they are doing.

DarkAngel
12-20-2012, 02:14 AM
I used to AB on my "legit" main.

It took them a year and half to find I was cheating, and that because my internet boosted and bought a MP very very quickly.

What I mean is, all programs have 0% freeze rate IF you know what you're doing.

Nishwishes
12-20-2012, 09:00 AM
I've been scoresending on my only account, my main, for almost - if not - a month now without so much as one review. I have over 300k and will have my dream pet just after Christmas (I could have it before, but I entered that Christmas competition so don't want to waste it incase I win). ^^ However, back in the days of *********** I got through accounts like a lunatic because I wasn't so sure of how things worked. Just gotta be careful, yo.

Why ask this question, anyways? Isn't it practically said everywhere that the freeze rate is up to the user, not usually the program?

Sari
12-20-2012, 12:46 PM
I've been scoresending on my only account, my main, for almost - if not - a month now without so much as one review. I have over 300k and will have my dream pet just after Christmas (I could have it before, but I entered that Christmas competition so don't want to waste it incase I win). ^^ However, back in the days of *********** I got through accounts like a lunatic because I wasn't so sure of how things worked. Just gotta be careful, yo.

Why ask this question, anyways? Isn't it practically said everywhere that the freeze rate is up to the user, not usually the program?
Just FYI, you can be frozen even without reviews. It's happened quite a few times to me. Often several million in. Be really careful about that.

j03
12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I actually settled this here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This would be pointless to implement into a program because like the above have already said, it depends on how YOU use the program. So if my score sender has a green safe indicator and you get frozen, people will complain.

Nishwishes
12-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Just FYI, you can be frozen even without reviews. It's happened quite a few times to me. Often several million in. Be really careful about that.

Seriously? That's a pain in the ass. I doubt I'll get 'several millions in', anyway. :P I also don't use my score sender all day, everyday, and definitely won't over Christmas, so hopefully that'll help keep them off my back a bit.

Sari
12-20-2012, 10:21 PM
lol oh no I didn't use it all day every day.

Nishwishes
12-21-2012, 07:45 AM
lol oh no I didn't use it all day every day.

This news makes me sad. D':

Neopets Team, leave me alone forebah~~

D'you know what else makes me sad? Knowing older accounts get perks when I got them all stupidly frozen like a year ago or something fml. OTL

Sari
12-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah me too :(
It sucks :/

Sneasel
12-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Been using autobuyers for 4 years now on my main, never got frozen.
Just few simple rules:
Never in Magic or Stamps
3-4 hours a day max
slow buy times

I usually ab in the Food Shop, Chocolate, Books, Furniture, Spooky Food. I don't go for UBs, usually they are HTS, items in my shop sells much faster.

khawk3lite
12-25-2012, 01:11 PM
thanks for the info appreciate it

iBeast
12-25-2012, 11:44 PM
This news makes me sad. D':

Neopets Team, leave me alone forebah~~

D'you know what else makes me sad? Knowing older accounts get perks when I got them all stupidly frozen like a year ago or something fml. OTL
Aw I wish that's all you had to do to make neopet's not freeze ya XD

__darkmaster
12-27-2012, 12:09 AM

truth i have a list u can run has no review has random times and scores along with all proper mods and there is still a good chance of being iced in a day if you dont self ice ^_^

M.V.P
01-01-2013, 09:44 AM
i thnik its a great idea , but like others have said it is more user dependent more than anything , i have been ss / using CE and goten 50+ trophies without being iced ;)