PDA

View Full Version : Best game xbox 360/ps3 (2012)

Ekry2013
12-19-2012, 09:23 PM
My favourites , its COD BO2, Borderlands2, FarCry3. B)

DarkAngel
12-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Of course BO2.

I don't know BO's story, but BO2's story is SO DAMN AWESOME!!

IMO the best game from 2012

kutt
12-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I am a diehard Black Ops fan, and could not get in to BO2 at all. I prefer Halo 4.

DarkByte
12-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Got to be fallout / new vegas :)

I want this back!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sellinglikealways
12-21-2012, 10:33 PM
I should buy Borderlands 2 and try it out because my BO2 doesn't work -.- -.- -.-

iBeast
12-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Madden ^-^

Sellinglikealways
12-22-2012, 10:07 PM
I'd buy Madden and NBA but I hardly watch the actual sports on TV. If I were to buy one of the two, I'd choose NBA.

I'm all NHL :P

Phasma
12-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Mass Effect 3.

khawk3lite
12-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Not even Borderlands 2 was ok and kinda fun boring by urself tho, mass effect 3 was a prtty ok game as well madden and nba just collect dust on my shelves and i got the hall of fame edition, fall out and, fc 3 were pretty good games tho but the best IMO IS BF3 FOR SURE it wasnt released in 2012 but all the dlc for the game was which made it alot better

iBeast
12-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I have 2012 nba..
fun stuff man
Sellinglikealways

Lucy
12-25-2012, 01:30 PM
the walking dead was a pretty good game imo
i cried at the end of it D:

khawk3lite
12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
wow rlly never played it

Lucy
12-25-2012, 03:18 PM
yeah, there's a couple of lets plays on youtube so you can watch it and see what you think of it :)
it's all based around decision making so there's a few different outcomes, i think

Herb
12-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Halo 4 and Skyrim man!

OFWGKTA
12-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Darksiders 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 have consumed my life lately.

spark916
01-10-2013, 11:59 PM

I want this back!

that was a sick game i miss dreamcast !!!

But by far i think far cry 3 , bo2 have to be 2 of the best games i would say halo 4 but im just not good at it lol but its pretty good , i think its the shield that irritates me .. but im still on forza 4

thequeen
01-11-2013, 04:44 PM
my boyfriend is in love with far cry 3, so I'm going with that. The graphics are awesome as well

Linja
01-14-2013, 10:26 AM
For me I LOVED Borderlands 2 and Skyrim.

Although Diablo 3 consumed my life a bit, it was ultimately a let down.

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 10:30 AM
You guys know that Far Cry 3 is the best game of 2012 , and halo 4 for xbox 360 , But Borderlands 2 is good

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I have to agree with BO2, maybe. Maybe not the best, but pretty darn close.
It had a great balance of amazing story + good/different (appose to previous CoDs) multiplayer (despite people still abusing the shit out of it) + zombies was still great, though I don't like zombies at all.

Borderlands two was also pretty amazing, not my favorite, but I certainly played the absolute shit out of it for days on end.
Still haven't gotten a chance to play Farcry 3. /:
Halo 4 was amazing, but not the best. The campaign was great, for the little bit that I played through it; it kept deleting my file, though. Graphics and all were phenomenal. Was thoroughly disappointed in multiplayer, though.

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 12:42 PM
I have to agree with BO2, maybe. Maybe not the best, but pretty darn close.
It had a great balance of amazing story + good/different (appose to previous CoDs) multiplayer (despite people still abusing the shit out of it) + zombies was still great, though I don't like zombies at all.

Borderlands two was also pretty amazing, not my favorite, but I certainly played the absolute shit out of it for days on end.
Still haven't gotten a chance to play Farcry 3. /:
Halo 4 was amazing, but not the best. The campaign was great, for the little bit that I played through it; it kept deleting my file, though. Graphics and all were phenomenal. Was thoroughly disappointed in multiplayer, though.
Are you a Halo fan ? If you dont understand halo you dont like it .

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Are you a Halo fan ? If you dont understand halo you dont like it .

Yes! I am, actually. I got the new Halo 4 xbox, played 3 & Reach when they came out, and waited for five hours in the rain for the Halo 4 midnight release and everything. I used to LOOOOVE Halo. But I was really disappointed in this one.

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Yes! I am, actually. I got the new Halo 4 xbox, played 3 & Reach when they came out, and waited for five hours in the rain for the Halo 4 midnight release and everything. I used to LOOOOVE Halo. But I was really disappointed in this one.

Then you are a beginner fan , I loved halo since 2006 , I was 7 en play halo 1 , i loved so much , I play'd the story 5x . ( Halo is not like call of duty , Halo is a alien shooter . )

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Then you are a beginner fan , I loved halo since 2006 , I was 7 en play halo 1 , i loved so much , I play'd the story 5x . ( Halo is not like call of duty , Halo is a alien shooter . )

I know what it is, lol.
I dunno why people either choose Halo or CoD.
I like both, which is why I feel comfortable saying Halo 4 was disappointing, because I'm not just saying it because I don't like the game.

Kite
01-14-2013, 01:08 PM

I want this back!

Just gotta point out new vegas was released in 2010.. lol also the controls on Jet Set Radio for psn are awful, doesn't hold up to the test of time at all imo!

Best game of 2012 is obviously Black Ops 2, BO1 was awful and they really turned it around this time but the prestige glitching kinda ruined the fun in online as well..
I'm also not a fan of Farcry 3 really dissapointing "it's like skyrim, with guns" fallout had guns and is much closer to skyrim as far as I'm concerned and despite the crappy graphics in comparison all the games in the series were about 100x as fun for me

Also just throwing this out there.. I can't stand Skyrim, I mean it's pretty and fun and everything but it's just not interesting enough and too much of a grind

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
At least they reset everyone that prestige glitched~ Kite

Kite
01-14-2013, 01:11 PM
At least they reset everyone that prestige glitched~ Kite

Did they? I should check my master prestige shell :o
I know at least one of my friends who I did the glitch for still had his master prestige up until last week

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Did they? I should check my master prestige shell :o
I know at least one of my friends who I did the glitch for still had his master prestige up until last week

I HEARD that they did; but I haven't seen it confirmed. /:
But I also didn't come across any master prestiges after I heard that that weren't legit, so, I'm assuming it was true.
I definitely stalked peoples' stats that I came across to see if they were legit or not, lol.
I'm sure a few still slipped by and didn't get reset, though~

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 01:24 PM
I know what it is, lol.
I dunno why people either choose Halo or CoD.
I like both, which is why I feel comfortable saying Halo 4 was disappointing, because I'm not just saying it because I don't like the game.

you know , Halo 4 was the best halo ign gave it a 9.8

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 01:25 PM
you know , Halo 4 was the best halo ign gave it a 9.8

Everything was phenomenal except for the multiplayer, IMO.

Kite
01-14-2013, 01:25 PM
I HEARD that they did; but I haven't seen it confirmed. /:
But I also didn't come across any master prestiges after I heard that that weren't legit, so, I'm assuming it was true.
I definitely stalked peoples' stats that I came across to see if they were legit or not, lol.
I'm sure a few still slipped by and didn't get reset, though~

Yeah well it's easy to tell with the lobby leaderboards, people with under 1k kills in most game modes and master prestige.. seems a bit fishy imo :P
I think they let the less often used prestige stats slip by probably, I got a legit clone that still needs a couple more gold camos so that's probably why my friend still had his.. but I'll check into it later today probably :D

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 01:27 PM
On black ops 2 ? LOL , I had the glitch and no derank ( Im Boss )

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah well it's easy to tell with the lobby leaderboards, people with under 1k kills in most game modes and master prestige.. seems a bit fishy imo :P
I think they let the less often used prestige stats slip by probably, I got a legit clone that still needs a couple more gold camos so that's probably why my friend still had his.. but I'll check into it later today probably :D

Haha, yes.
Some people even have a shiiiiit ton of kills and aren't very high ranked most people they killstreak whore to get kills; so I base it mostly upon their overall score. I literally snoop out peoples' stats, haha.
But ah, I haven't touched it since about.. Christmas when I hit tenth prestige, so I haven't really checked as of lately if there are still illegit masters running around. /;

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Monster i still have Prestige 10 xD :P

Umbreon
01-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Monster i still have Prestige 10 xD :P

Ah, well yay for you~

Do you still play online any~?
I imagine people that glitched & don't play online much anymore weren't first priority to get reset. o;

Even still, people always slip by, like I said~

elderscrol
01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Ah, well yay for you~

Do you still play online any~?
I imagine people that glitched & don't play online much anymore weren't first priority to get reset. o;

Even still, people always slip by, like I said~

I was quiting ,

DarkByte
01-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Actually on reddit the other day (after i posted that) i seen a thread to get the pc version of jet set radio for 3$ on steam with a code. it is great :D so prolem solved xD.

zmurd
01-14-2013, 03:41 PM
jet set radio...throw back. just need dave mirra bmx now.

Linja
01-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Jet Set Radio had one of the best soundtracks ever.
Too bad most of the games now have such generic soundtracks...

I can only listen to so much gregorian hymns. (I'm looking at you Halo)

Kenshin
01-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Black Ops 2 is pretty good.

Online is frustrating as ever though.

Daviid
01-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Assassins Creed III, FarCry 3 and Borderlands2. And Diablo III from PC

ratero
01-22-2013, 08:01 PM
halo4 is my favourite