PDA

View Full Version : How to Set Another Person's Facebook Status! ;)

kooldude888
12-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Here Are the Steps! Good for revenge ;)

1. Get them to go to this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
2. Get them to send you the email that shows up on that page. (All I do is ask them, and they usually send no questions asked).
3. Now login to one of your emails(yahoo,hotmail,etc.) and put the email they sent you into the send box.
4. Now type whatever you want there status to be in the Subject box
5. Hit send and head over to there page and look at there new status ;)

Kylae
12-17-2012, 10:37 PM
This is freaking awesome, ahahhaha

kooldude888
12-17-2012, 10:38 PM
This is freaking awesome, ahahhaha

i thought so xD hahahaha its pretty fun to screw around with people! :P

Trinket
12-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Kylae, I'll get you back for that :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Celestial
12-17-2012, 11:35 PM
But what about the ethics of that? It doesn't seem very nice, though I'm sure it'd be fun.

If you give that out... is it possible to change it?

Dom~
12-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Figured it out XD

kooldude888
12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
But what about the ethics of that? It doesn't seem very nice, though I'm sure it'd be fun.

If you give that out... is it possible to change it?

well you dont have to change there status to something mean :P like all ive really done with it is post harmless statuses for my sister xD and everyones all like howd you do that xD

Celestial
12-18-2012, 12:05 AM
But can the victim change that email address if it's discovered?

kooldude888
12-18-2012, 12:38 AM
But can the victim change that email address if it's discovered? [Only registered and activated users can see links]***************************5

im not sure to be honest :P im sure there must be a way

Kahpow
12-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Aha, that's kind of similar to a system on tumblr.
But yeah sweet thanks! Never knew about this.

Savant
12-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Hmm, Say I got this person that isn't on good terms with me... I wanna screw them up really bad. Know a good way for them to send me a message with that without them knowing its me wanting them to copy paste it to me?

Kuroyukihime
12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Loving this!

I just pranked a friend of mine with this (many of her statuses said "YOLO" and "SWAG"), and she was like, "WHAT THE HELL. WAS THAT LINK A VIRUS?"

Vanessa
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
LOL this is awesome.

Death
12-18-2012, 08:30 PM
@kooldude888 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I tried this with 2 facebook accounts that I happen to have access to that are not my own. I used one hotmail & one yahoo email to send the email. neither facebook account's status updated, and I copied and pasted everything. The link you provided in the OP, the email address it provided on that page while I was in the 2 other facebooks, and posted my message into the body of one, and both the body and subject of the other emails I sent. Any idea WTF I'm doing wrong? Anyone else try this and get no results?

Kuroyukihime
12-18-2012, 08:49 PM
@kooldude888 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I tried this with 2 facebook accounts that I happen to have access to that are not my own. I used one hotmail & one yahoo email to send the email. neither facebook account's status updated, and I copied and pasted everything. The link you provided in the OP, the email address it provided on that page while I was in the 2 other facebooks, and posted my message into the body of one, and both the body and subject of the other emails I sent. Any idea WTF I'm doing wrong? Anyone else try this and get no results?

Can I make a quick assumption that you might've mistakenly pasted the desired status into the message portion of the email, as well as the subject? You only need to put the status into the 'Subject' bar, and then send the email. Either that or your Facebook might have some sort of setting that doesn't allow email status updates?

Death
12-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Can I make a quick assumption that you might've mistakenly pasted the desired status into the message portion of the email, as well as the subject? You only need to put the status into the 'Subject' bar, and then send the email. Either that or your Facebook might have some sort of setting that doesn't allow email status updates?

That Might have been the problem. I'm trying once again just to make sure I'm not dumb as fuck.

Edit: Either I'm dumb as fuck, or like you said, there's some sort of setting that doesn't allow for updates via email on this facebook account. *shrugs*

Kuroyukihime
12-18-2012, 09:17 PM
That Might have been the problem. I'm trying once again just to make sure I'm not dumb as fuck.

Edit: Either I'm dumb as fuck, or like you said, there's some sort of setting that doesn't allow for updates via email on this facebook account. *shrugs*

A friend of mine who knows of this has informed me that your email changes every time you visit / refresh the page, so maybe that might be it?

Jesusinn
12-18-2012, 09:21 PM
if he change the password, change the email too???

npm
12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Lol this is so funny! thank you for share this.

Hale
12-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh my god, the possibilities with this are endless. I'm going to troll so many people LOLOL.
There has to be a way to change it once they give it out, though. :( I'd feel bad for the people who never gain control over their account again.

kooldude888
12-18-2012, 11:24 PM

hmmim not too sure its working perfectly for me! still works with people i got to give me their emails last night xD

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

A friend of mine who knows of this has informed me that your email changes every time you visit / refresh the page, so maybe that might be it?

i dont believe it changes because its the same email facebook provides you with to send your mobile pictures/videos from a phone. if you go to your settings you can click refresh to get a new one, but it stays the same unless you decide to get it changed

DarkAngel
12-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Hahahahahaha I find this funny xD!

However it would like... Uhmm

Nothing that interesting that you can put right here....

We've seen so many jokes before like "I'm gay, y?" so uhmm

Demonizer
12-20-2012, 02:10 PM
That's amazing!

kutt
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Dope as fuck.

Sellinglikealways
12-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Hahaha this is solid :P

Drizzy
12-23-2012, 02:15 AM
This is epic!
Fraped two of my mates, they openly confessed their undying love for one another :D

khawk3lite
12-25-2012, 01:16 PM
i agree with everyone else this owns

Lucy
12-25-2012, 03:23 PM
has anybody used this yet? :rolleyes:
i kinda want to
but
i think my friends would actually kill me

goodieboy
12-25-2012, 09:47 PM
^ they won't actually, I did this to 2 of my friends, but I didn't post anything bad (well not really bad) on their walls so they didn't try to kill me.

iBeast
12-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Kooldude.. Your the greatest person around dude.
This is funnier then shit LOL
Nice find ^-^

OFWGKTA
12-28-2012, 10:03 PM
This is pretty cool. I wish I still had a Facebook for this sole purpose. I'd make people look so dumb lol.

Love12
01-01-2013, 09:11 AM
I want to do this too lol, but I am afraid that they will get mad at me >-<

M.V.P
01-01-2013, 09:23 AM
haha it works , it really works , now its time for some revenge... Mwahahaha

sinnerog
01-06-2013, 10:21 PM
OMG that's amazing! I'm about to use it. >:D

Adam
02-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Just for the record, changing your password will change the email ;)

spark916
03-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Sounds like fun im going to try it out lol..