PDA

View Full Version : Habitarium incubating egg glitch?

curlybrace
12-16-2012, 12:22 PM
I recently started getting back into Neopets and went to check on my Habitarium. It had been a long time since I had played so naturally all my P3s were gone. Thankfully I had a ton of eggs stored up that I could use to repopulate. One of my eggs (a Pinchit worker, not that it makes a difference) is not fully grown so when I pull it from my inventory to the habitarium, it shrinks to this tiny speck of an egg and says "incubating..." when selected. I am unable to delete it or place it into a nest to try fully growing it. Has anyone else run into this problem, and if so, any tips to remedy this?

Thanks! :D

Savant
12-16-2012, 02:21 PM
I am not sure what that might be.. Maybe raredaredevil might know something about it? I think he dabbles in Habby stuff now lol

esperanto
12-16-2012, 02:43 PM
curlybrace, I wasn't even aware you could store half grown eggs. Your problem would be that it needs a nester P3 to sit on it to complete the process. You'll have to hatch more eggs until you get a nester that can sit on the egg. That's my view anyway c:

Savant
12-16-2012, 02:48 PM
I could always check out this active account I have with a level 50 habby and see what I can learn about it. But essy sounds right. Need nesters to sit on them. So hatching an egg to get one than using the nester should do the trick?

DarkByte
12-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah thats correct when u have a nester on a nest they make eggs automatically , the eggs start off tiny in size and grow bigger until 100% complete. What you have is a egg that is still in the beggining stages.

If its bugged just delete the item form inventory 1 egg is only 200 exp xD

curlybrace
12-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the help everyone! After all the time I spent playing, I can't believe I never realized you could delete objects straight from the inventory; I always thought you had to drag them out and use the discard that way. Goodbye egg!

Broken
12-20-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm pretty sure you can just put it on the ground, restart habbitat back up and it'll teleport onto a nest.

janikanicolepi
01-12-2013, 03:52 AM
It's a glitched egg, it happened to me a couple times. I think the reason behind the glitch egg is caused by....and this is what i notice, not necessarily correct....nester "passed away" while sitting on the egg. I tried putting other nester on the negg, but it just show it has a "red box" as if the nester is still there. I browse around and found on neopet chat board saying, it's best drag n drop the egg into your inventory and delete it by clicking [x] . [If your inventory is full of eggs. you might have a difficult time identifying which egg is which, since it will all be mixed".

Maison
01-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Is there a way to cheat on habitarium?
Or to get to level 50 fast??

Valonse
01-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Is there a way to cheat on habitarium?
Or to get to level 50 fast??

furby
You can use the auto Habi bot here, Its really easy and efficient I'm already on lvl 30 :)

Maison
01-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Do you know how long it would take to get to level 50

Valonse
01-13-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm really not sure, but it would take quite a while.

Kay
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM
and you just leave it open?

Broken
01-13-2013, 03:25 PM
You can get from 1-50 in about 2hours by glitching your supplies.

Master Shake
02-06-2013, 12:51 AM
I have actually had this same problem... I haven't found a fix however when you get raided the p3s actually attack that egg insted of other things so I actually like the glitch.

DarkByte
02-06-2013, 02:05 AM
I jst had a glitched egg too on one of my servers , it is not possible to delete it from invenotry or add it to stage , not sure whats gwarning with that but I am sure I caused it by removing a egg from its nest before it was ready. I am adding a skipeggs.txt file to the next version. Any egg id placed in here will be skipped by the bot as a rusty fix to these kind of issues.

This only effects eggs in your inventory currently (the glitch I had anyway) this does not happen much , only as a reward for hitting a level up on a few levels.

txtsd
02-18-2013, 12:23 AM
furby
You can use the auto Habi bot here, Its really easy and efficient I'm already on lvl 30 :)

I wouldn't call it efficient at all since it does all these fancy things without proving that it makes more exp at lvl50 than the purple gems grant.

I've modified the code myself to allow only 0 soldiers, 3 nesters and remaining workers at all times while leveling. At lvl50, I change code to make ALL workers. My code makes the P3's function normally, i.e. workers collect resource, sleep in hospital when stats are not optimal, come out of hospital when stats are full, start harvesting lowest resource. nesters incubate eggs, go to hospital and go back to incubating. If any buildings decay, a worker will immediately be dispatched to repair it, and then he goes back to harvesting lowest resource. The only requirement is placing 2 houses at the beginning of the game, 3 nests, and a few storage centers. And all upgrades are done manually. At 50, having max workers gathering constantly yields MAD DOUGH.

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 12:59 AM
Or you could stop trying to be smart , read the source code and use it how it was intended by the pros...

def dobattleexploit(self):
print "My exploits bring all the nerds to the source"

#As3 code:
# var _loc_3:Object = {};
# _loc_3.p3s = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.p3s);
# _loc_3.structures = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.struc tures);
# _loc_3.gems = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.gems) ;
# _loc_3.eggs = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.eggs) ;
# _loc_3.boosters = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.boost ers);
# _loc_3.resources = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.resou rceTiles);
# _loc_3.decorations = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.decor ations);
# _loc_3.pesttraps = vectorToArray(this.boardComponents.mapDataVO.pestT raps);
# this._gameBoardProxy.updateSceneAfterPestAttack(_l oc_3);
#:As3 code END

self.PestService = self.amfgetservice("PestService")
print "start battle function"
if self.resp3['player']['underPestAttack']== True:
print "Battle found , so sending packet"
outarray = [{'p3s':'' , 'structures':''}]
outp3s = {}
outstructures = []
outgems = []
outeggs = []
outboosters=[]
outresources = []
outdecorations = []
outtrap=[]

outlist1 = []
for x in self.itemcollection:
#outarray["p3s"] = "tesT"
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Character"):
outlist1 = outlist1 + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Structure"):
outstructures = outstructures + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Gem"):
outgems = outgems + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Egg"):
outeggs = outeggs + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Decoration"):
outdecorations = outdecorations + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Booster"):
outboosters = outboosters + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "Resource"):
outresources = outresources + [x]
if (x['sceneItemType'] == "PestTrap"):
outtrap = outtrap + [x]

outarray[0].update({'p3s': outp3s,'structures': outstructures ,'structures': outstructures ,'gems': outgems ,'eggs': outeggs ,'boosters': outboosters ,'resources': outresources,'decorations': outdecorations,'pesttraps': outtrap})

#myArray = names[ ('test','test2','test2') ]
outp3s ={'p3s': [outlist1]}
outlist = outp3s["p3s"] #the list of p3s from the packet
#for x in outp3s:
# print x
p3list = []
#print str(outlist)

p3list2 = outlist[0]

for Y in p3list2:
print Y

#print p3list
#self.PestService.updateSceneAfterPestAttack(p3lis t2[0]) #Requires edited amf for dict sends (not included in this version due to how easy this to exploit) If you can fix the code you deseve this ;)

This gives us +90 exp per tick every 30 seconds. What I meant for programmers to do is this:

1.You take my code and fix the above function to work with amfphp (yes u need to do some work)
2.You now hit level 50 in only a few hours , this gives you about 500k in np bonuses.
3.You collect eggs for the remaining hours until 24 hours have passed.
4.You reset the player to level 0 , use all the eggs you collected and the battle exploit to re-hit 50 in about 1 hour.
5.Repeat.

This will make about 1.5 million np per day per account. It is a np gen and if you can get it working , you can fill your boots. No one so far to my knowledge has. This works because you only get np bonuses once per 24 hours per account.

wrath
02-18-2013, 01:04 AM
I've dabbled with it, but I'm still learning. I have faith that one day I'll unlock the battle-generator :D <3 I love your Rare and I think your Hab-bot is perfect the way it is. Haters gonna hate. raredaredevil

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Federation its all about the tools in your toolkit :).

In this case I would suggest you look at Burp proxy with the blazer plugin for amf packets. Look at the packet in a legit game then via my bot....

The structure will be slightly different. You should fix that ;).

Edit :

Or do it the hard/easy way. By that I mean it takes more time but its easier to do. And that would be to simulate the blazer packet without amfphp using chr codes or something (like my old np gen). Its not the best way but it works :p.

wrath
02-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Well I recently got fired so while I'm collecting unemployment and waiting for people to call me for interviews, habitarium was definitely one of the things I planned to look at more in-depth.

txtsd
02-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Or you could stop trying to be smart , read the source code and use it how it was intended by the pros...

This gives us +90 exp per tick every 30 seconds. What I meant for programmers to do is this:

1.You take my code and fix the above function to work with amfphp (yes u need to do some work)
2.You now hit level 50 in only a few hours , this gives you about 500k in np bonuses.
3.You collect eggs for the remaining hours until 24 hours have passed.
4.You reset the player to level 0 , use all the eggs you collected and the battle exploit to re-hit 50 in about 1 hour.
5.Repeat.

This will make about 1.5 million np per day per account. It is a np gen and if you can get it working , you can fill your boots. No one so far to my knowledge has. This works because you only get np bonuses once per 24 hours per account.

Sorry I didn't mean to diss you. I'm grateful that you released the code to the public. However, I'm not a genius and cannot solve what you want me to. I merely worked with what I had at my disposal despite having no knowledge of python.

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Well I should tell u guys then....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

In the url use :

This makes life alot easier.

txtsd
02-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Well I should tell u guys then....

In the url use :

This makes life alot easier.

Well that's greek to me right now. I'm no good at web stuff. Editing the logic part was relatively easy.

What do you mean when you say "fix the function to work with amfphp" ?

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 02:20 AM
The game sends an array of arrays amfphp does some weird shit and does not send it in the same format (if i remember correct it sends the second array as a string). This is evident when using a debug proxy like burp with blazer.

txtsd
02-18-2013, 02:33 AM
The game sends an array of arrays amfphp does some weird shit and does not send it in the same format (if i remember correct it sends the second array as a string). This is evident when using a debug proxy like burp with blazer.

Thank you for clarifying. I downloaded Burpsuite and Blazer and I'm about to look into this stuff.

BTW the edited habibot code I mentioned earlier was for the purposes of playing the game relatively legitimately without needing to keep the browser open. I hadn't even intended on solving the battle exploit. I was happy with the fact that I wasn't being attacked by pests lol.

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 02:45 AM
The bot will never get attacked by pets anyway :P.

A battle only takes place when updatesceneafterpestattack is called. If update is called instead , the battle is skipped so the bot already skips them.

Also as the bot already filters soldier eggs out and hospitals are not needed (a house does the same job). I am not 100% how much differnece those would make xD. One thing you could look at is upgrading buildings though u should wait for 1.3 really its already done ;).

Edit: also sorry for my attitude let me explain. I posted a pretty cringeworthy post on a religion thread and seen you responded. Immediately after I seen ur post here and thought u was just hateing. Although because of my own cringeworthy post I did not want to reopen that relegion thread haha I should not post at 6 am sometimes :p.

txtsd

txtsd
02-18-2013, 02:49 AM
The bot will never get attacked by pets anyway :P.

A battle only takes place when updatesceneafterpestattack is called. If update is called instead , the battle is skipped so the bot already skips them.

Also as the bot already filters soldier eggs out and hospitals are not needed (a house does the same job). I am not 100% how much differnece those would make xD. One thing you could look at is upgrading buildings though u should wait for 1.3 really its already done ;).

I've seen so many people say that houses are just as good as hospitals but NO. I've played the game manually for hours on end, and the hospitals heal MUCH MUCH faster than houses do, especially when upgraded! In my case, where I just want to be harvesting constantly at lvl50, hospitals can save me a lot of time and I can make a bunch more gems than if I were to use houses.

EDIT: oh boy, can't wait to read through 1.3!

DarkByte
02-18-2013, 02:53 AM
I will look into it I am building a map creator in future versions so u can make ur own maps and I will include all buildings so users can do there own thing and everyone dosen't have the same maps xD.

Now I think about it , needing a hospital with that setup makes sense , When you have nesters they are kept healthy anyway just by being on a nest so only half your population needs healing (the workers). Where as for you , you need every single creature - 3 nesters healed so yeah it would put more strain on healing.... Map builder will fix that.

txtsd
02-18-2013, 02:58 AM
I will look into it I am building a map creator in future versions so u can make ur own maps and I will include all buildings so users can do there own thing and everyone dosen't have the same maps xD.

Now I think about it , needing a hospital with that setup makes sense , When you have nesters they are kept healthy anyway just by being on a nest so only half your population needs healing (the workers). Where as for you , you need every single creature - 3 nesters healed so yeah it would put more strain on healing.... Map builder will fix that.

that should be nice :D

EDIT: Just saw your edit about the religion post. no probs bro. I'm just tired of people having the same discussion over and over, and not making any progress, so I was trying to end it haha.

DarkByte
02-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Is it just me or did I forget to add the function to fix buildings that are unhealthy to the public bots?

I assume someone would of commented on this by now , but its fixed if not in next version lol.

Above is 1.3 running , still with a few buildings to fix. Seems to be keeping things all healthy now :). I changed alot of code and it now does some funky stuff like using multiple p3s to build buildings ect.

txtsd
02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Can't wait to try it out! xD

Low hp buildings do get fixed in the current version. It's working fine!

BTW I had a question: How hard would it be to implement reconnection on disconnect? I tried brainstorming for ideas but couldn't come up with anything.