PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on The Big Bang Theory?

igotravaged
12-08-2012, 11:19 AM
It has already been about six seasons.. Do anyone feel that the show is getting lamer each episode?

j03
12-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Never watched it to be honest. What is it about? igotravaged

igotravaged
12-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Well, its a sci-fiction comedy series about a group of intelligent friends hanging out together. Most of their jokes are science related tho. Overall, the series was pretty funny :D

Naxerz
12-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm a big fan of The Big Bang Theory, but i really think it's getting bored and bored... i think they're not getting more ideas for it lol, however now it's not that ''interesting'' as it used to be.

runbikesurf
12-08-2012, 02:31 PM
I actually like this season for some reason. Its getting to know the characters in different perspectives than the first few.

Has anybody ever watched the original unaired pilot for the show? I watched it the other day and its much much different.

Sci_Girl
12-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Love it, but I have a bias because I am a total nerd myself so I love the science jokes. I do like the first few seasons more than these last ones though. This season it seems they are trying too hard to make Sheldon be funny. He would hardly talk as much in the first few seasons or he be confused about anything said, which made everything so much more funny, and now he is smiling and laughing and talking about things he normally would not. I don't know, it just seems like what he was presented to be initially is now completely different. Still get some laughs out this season but definitely not as good as before.

stealtha
12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
i think it's funny, but i'm pretty sure i've only watched it up until season 3.

Beccaface
12-14-2012, 08:43 AM
I love it! I felt the current season started a little slow but this weeks and last weeks episode was SO funny! I love it. ~

Nexus
12-19-2012, 04:00 AM
e[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kuroyukihime
12-19-2012, 04:22 AM
I love TBBT, but I've definitely noticed the more recent episodes have been lacking. It felt kind of iffy even in the season premiere. Howard being in space with mother & Bernadette arguing? Ehhh. It's alright, but definitely not what I was hoping for.

Anyway, besides that, TBBT is just awesome in general. Really love Sheldon's quips, especially around Penny. I'd probably have to say my favourite episode is The Adhesive Duck Deficiency. xD

CHINESE SOUP TATTOOS!

Drizzy
12-19-2012, 09:37 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

^ The best two minutes of my life right there

Bettser
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
It has already been about six seasons.. Do anyone feel that the show is getting lamer each episode?

To be honest, this last season was hilarious. I dont see this show dying for another season or two