PDA

View Full Version : [Demo] Garet_Jaxx Hacked [Demo]

Demo
01-09-2012, 01:41 PM
You know what they say - another one bites the dust.

This account is the account sold at the following link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have permission to post this by I_royalty_I he is a good sport and a great guy so congratulate him aswell. This account had well over 10 billion in rare items, and that is only what was checked before I handed it off to him. Account wasn't anything personal, just someone who came into my list of "useable accounts" and from there on it was just a matter of waiting. No, once again the method will not be posted, and I will refrain from posting his dox as from what I read in his neomail he is a half way decent guy, tries to keep as low key as possible and is overall nice to newcomers "basking in his glory."

Also as a little side note: TO WHOEVER THE FUCK ON THIS SITE (3 OF YOU) WARNED GARET_JAXX THAT HIS ACCOUNT WAS BEING SOLD YOU ARE NOW ON A TARGET LIST, NONE OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING WORTH WHILE BUT I WILL BE RELEASING YOUR DOX. Hope you are happy.

Now to the fun part; PICTURES!:

Shichibukai
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Lol nice :D
Grats on getting that account too xD

Reemer
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm jealous, I've always wanted Grephun :p. He always seemed like a nice guy too. He's put up a ton of BD weapon info over the years. How much NP did he have? :confused:

Edit: Also, when I saw a neoboard of how he said he was hacked, I knew it was you ;) (but I wasn't one of those people who warned him, etc.)
/bow

I_royalty_I
Yeah you little fuckers.
Somebody definitely warned him...

I got two NM's the night I was given the account from shell accounts who said they saw somebody selling an account that looked like his.
It was only posted here...so thanks for that. Luckily I was able to delete them before he saw.

I had pages open to screenie his bd set, sdb, a few other things; but account got iced before I had time to go back and gather that stuff up. Glad you had some saved! :P

IndigoSunset
Ooh nice, good job as always!

Also, I totally just googled DOX, felt like a bit of a noob, not gonna lie :P

Shichibukai
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
BTW how sure are you thats Its THREE people?

MasterMind0wnz
01-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Seems interesting enough. There's always gonna be white knights.

Demo
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
BTW how sure are you thats Its THREE people?

Different accounts, I'm assuming different IPs. I didn't even include the kid who mentioned it while Royal was on.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Seems interesting enough. There's always gonna be white knights.
Very true, but as with everything there is a way to combat it.

j03
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
If anyone remembers his inactivity before July, 2011 and then his sudden return, it was me who logged into his account. :P Information was changed immediately and now his status is always "under one day ago", though he was always playing.

Information I used:

Username: garet_jaxx
Password: terri010562
D-O-B: 1967-12-03

His password probably still works on his account e-mail as it was still accessible after his neopets login was changed. Props to Demo for his accomplishment!

John
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
thats fucking gay that people would nm him. they should be banned if caught.

Inq
It's a real shame that someone leaked the deal: in future, that just can't be allowed to happen.

I was disappointed that I missed out on this account at the time, but in truth I'm more disappointed that Andrew got his investment messed with by somebody. That really wasn't deserved, and the people who are responsible should be pretty ashamed of carrying out something so needlessly destructive.

In any case, best of luck once more to I_royalty_I, and Demo, I look forward to seeing what you've got planned next.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
Jeez x___x
the guy must be so sad now lol.

Yeah what does Dox mean btw?

John
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
dox is basically someones person details via the internet, like name, ip, adress ect.

and how long have you been using the account joe?

Shichibukai
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Google it :P

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Ooh o.o I'm a little confused. Was the account self iced, or did TNT freeze it for protection since you said people warned him his account was being sold?

Demo
01-09-2012, 02:04 PM
It's a real shame that someone leaked the deal: in future, that just can't be allowed to happen.

I was disappointed that I missed out on this account at the time, but in truth I'm more disappointed that Andrew got his investment messed with by somebody. That really wasn't deserved, and the people who are responsible should be pretty ashamed of carrying out something so needlessly destructive.

In any case, best of luck once more to I_royalty_I, and Demo, I look forward to seeing what you've got planned next.

You know I have an extra special account set aside for you, I am just working on securing it currently, sorry about that yet again and the user will be taken care of accordingly on my own time, no foul play in my book but thank you for your best wishes, and I cannot wait until my contest is released so we can get the ball moving!

Mango
01-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Damn nice work dude. Yes it was a shame that Andrew got his investment trampled on fucking idiots there should be some honour amongst us cheaters. Apparently there isn't

Clefairy
01-09-2012, 02:06 PM
I_royalty_I: Did you atleast saved something? Or the 3 people fucked it up totally?
Demo: That is some pro stuff you did there.

Kristin
01-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Very very nice! I'm impressed. :)
And I hope Andrew got some good stuff off of it before it was iced? Stupid people want to ruin it for everyone, don't they. Boo.

I can't wait to see what you do next Demo!

Mike
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Amazing... Epic hacker...
Gratz!

MasterMind0wnz
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM
On a side note, I just realized that you can see my house and where I park my mustang via google. Fuck yeahhhhhh :cool:

Demo
01-09-2012, 02:18 PM
On a side note, I just realized that you can see my house and where I park my mustang via google. Fuck yeahhhhhh :cool:

Random.. but no worries haha. I just hope that everyone enjoys the pictures and such, and is having a good day. More to come

kooldude888
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
wow that is simply amazing xD excellent work on getting into the account!! and the 3 people who tried warning him should be banned or something!

Sloth
01-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Can we request new targets? Lol I want to see featheralley's account go take a swim with cement shoes

Sci_Girl
01-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Sending out a congrats and a job well done! I am such a noob I love to see the screenshots, not sure why but I do lol.

Demo
01-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Thank you, and I know that many users enjoy the pictures; that's why they are posted :) and Feather is another beast of her own.

Laureneh
01-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Woww.
Total respect for you.

kooldude888
01-09-2012, 07:38 PM
i wouldnt fuck with Demo if i were any of you xD hahaha

Laureneh
01-09-2012, 07:40 PM
ohmygod.
You should hack theneopetsteam
It would be epic

Steve
01-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I always wanted to know if the Darigan Sword of Death actually deal those icons lol

I_royalty_I
01-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I always wanted to know if the Darigan Sword of Death actually deal those icons lol

It's not as good as you might think it is ;D
It's actually next to useless...at least that what I thought.

The only thing that could be good about it, is if it's like a FSS and only does "strong" hits every so often randomly. :P

Harry Potter
01-09-2012, 08:14 PM
What is this......

I dont even

everyone is a better hax0r then me.

Rainbowpie
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
I know this is a cheating site, but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. I'm kind of like a cheating meat eating animal lover - I'll buy/eat it but I don't want to know where it comes from. xD'

Either way, congratulations on the haul. :)

Demo
01-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I know this is a cheating site, but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. I'm kind of like a cheating meat eating animal lover - I'll buy/eat it but I don't want to know where it comes from. xD'

Either way, congratulations on the haul. :)

Not everybody is the lion, no shame in that.

Chi
01-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Do you do requests for non-famous accounts? Its just an pet that was pound caught ages ago and the person was a complete and utter bitch about it and then quit neopets for awhile. I tried my best to stalk her but I only found this lonely hearts add somewhere ;p

Thought I'd ask for the sake of it :P

CONGRATS ON THE MASSIVE HACKS.

Flash
01-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Everyone is getting annihilated...awww yeah

Sari
01-09-2012, 09:49 PM
What is this......

I dont even

everyone is a better hax0r then me.

No worries. I'm not. I completely fail. :'(

Crayon
01-11-2012, 12:07 AM
All the "famous" Neopetters are OLD.

John
01-11-2012, 12:14 AM
All the "famous" Neopetters are OLD.

that because neo originally was created for college age kids. Every "famous" neopian has been around since the beginning of the game which was 13 years ago. Therefore most famous neopians were in their high teens to low twenties when they started and its been 13 years since, they are all hitting their thirties+

Crayon
01-11-2012, 12:20 AM
First of all 30 isn't really "old" per se

and this shows that he's like what...42?

lilangel
01-11-2012, 12:31 AM
that because neo originally was created for college age kids. Every "famous" neopian has been around since the beginning of the game which was 13 years ago. Therefore most famous neopians were in their high teens to low twenties when they started and its been 13 years since, they are all hitting their thirties+

that makes me feel pretty crazy for spending 12+ years around neo