PDA

View Full Version : Screenies

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I searched and saw no similar topic so...!

Post your Neo-related screenies, whether its luck, whether its exploiting how rich you are, or whatever :3

For starters I'll post these two:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sorry for blocking my name and stuff out, but i dont want random people knowing my account! :x

Cara
01-09-2012, 12:00 AM
It was good that you blocked out your name and pet, if TNT ever lurked this thread, they would most likely freeze said account. :P

Sloth
01-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Lol yeah, I remember on the old site someone was trying to sell an account and forgot to block out the name xD

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Ooh o.o I didn't even think of that with TNT coming on this site. Then maybe it's best we don't share screenies :P Or just make sure you blur out your username.

Leet
01-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Ooh o.o I didn't even think of that with TNT coming on this site. Then maybe it's best we don't share screenies :P Or just make sure you blur out your username.

You really didn't think that TNT knew cheating sites existed and if they did, that they wouldn't bother coming on here? o.o

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
You really didn't think that TNT knew cheating sites existed and if they did, that they wouldn't bother coming on here? o.o

ya i just said that

Leet
01-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Oh okay. Just checking.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Oh okay. Just checking.

Lol I knew they knew of cheating and cheat programs, I just didn't think there would be a risk that they would find this specific topic.