PDA

View Full Version : Score Sending? +rep

Joelalala
11-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Is it safe to score send on your main account? I mean score sending to get trophies. I know if you use it with caution it should be ok, but i just wanted to confirm if its alright. Thanks in advance! :)

Nik
11-18-2012, 11:13 PM
It's always best to be cautious, score sending is safe when done carefully. But if you mess up there will be dire consequences - freezing.
I recommend you test using some shells and perfect it before trying on your main.

Joelalala
11-18-2012, 11:17 PM
It's always best to be cautious, score sending is safe when done carefully. But if you mess up there will be dire consequences - freezing.
I recommend you test using some shells and perfect it before trying on your main.

Thanks for answering! :) but when score sending for trophy, do i use the "trophy mode" thing or just the normal? Because i have never used the "trophy mode" before. Advice?

Nik
11-18-2012, 11:23 PM
To quote Majin Score Sender features "Trophy mode will ignore score in list and use the high score from the rank you put"

Killala
11-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Never SS with ur main unless u really knows what u're doing..Think about it, is risking ur main for trophies worth ur time & effort u put in ur main.I don't tink so, so my advice to you is not to do it.

Is it safe to score send on your main account? I mean score sending to get trophies. I know if you use it with caution it should be ok, but i just wanted to confirm if its alright. Thanks in advance! :)

John
11-20-2012, 03:43 AM
safe times, safe list, and slowly do it. you're fine.

Joelalala
11-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Never SS with ur main unless u really knows what u're doing..Think about it, is risking ur main for trophies worth ur time & effort u put in ur main.I don't tink so, so my advice to you is not to do it.
Thanks! Very good suggestion, never crossed my mind. Much thanks! :)

safe times, safe list, and slowly do it. you're fine.
I gotcha. :D

maksimilian
11-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Yes.
It is safe, ONLY if you know how to do it.
First of all, don't send a trophy score each day! Make it once a week, or a few less days. Also, refer to Infamous Joe's thread with "Impossible Score and Times" so you know how to send legit looking scores in the exact time frame.

With patience, care and intelligence, I've earned over well 20 trophies in one single account by just score sending.

j03
11-20-2012, 11:54 AM

You just answered your own question in your post. :P

Joelalala
11-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Yes.
It is safe, ONLY if you know how to do it.
First of all, don't send a trophy score each day! Make it once a week, or a few less days. Also, refer to Infamous Joe's thread with "Impossible Score and Times" so you know how to send legit looking scores in the exact time frame.

With patience, care and intelligence, I've earned over well 20 trophies in one single account by just score sending.

Its hard! >< I tried a few times on a few shells, but i never really got the hang of it and always got them frozen. :P

You just answered your own question in your post. :P
Im that dumb joe :o_o:

tchaikovsky
11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Sure, but not more than once or twice. Still, any cheating you do should always go along with "I am willing to lose this account."

goodieboy
11-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Try using AoB, it's way safer. I've got 2 rows of trophies with no problems at all.