PDA

View Full Version : How to protect your account [freeze rate/keep account safe/get account un-frozen]

Killala
10-27-2012, 12:24 AM
So which program has the highest chance of getting frozen, and which has the lowest chance? would appreciate if any experienced cheater would give me an order

*ANSWERED IN 2ND POST.

j03
10-27-2012, 11:32 AM
There is no really set freeze rate for any program.

See here:

First off, I'd like to thank the OP for this question so that we can finally have a global solution readily available for everyone.

This has been talked about before and it all comes down to how you use the program.

Here is something to take into consideration:

-) Has the creator of the program made it simple for you to use? Just login and press start? (ie. Pyramids AP, Scarab 21 AP, Daily Doers, etc.)
*If so, then chances are the freeze rate is very, very low.

-) Has the creator of the program made it so that you have to adjust a small amount of settings/set your own settings? Login, set refresh speeds, load a list of items to buy/pets to adopt or something similar? (ie. Pet Sniper, Shopwiz Sniper, Igloo AB, AAA AB, etc.)
*If so, then chances are the freeze rate are still very low. As long as you don't leave these running 24/7 and make it obvious you are cheating to the public.

-) Has the creator of the program you are using made it so that you have to basically set everything the program does up? Login, load a list of items to buy/scores to send and on top of this, adjust well over 10 additional settings (main one for this would be how long the program runs for, how fast the program makes buys, how MANY buys it makes, how many scores are being sent within X time, how many reviews are sent) for the program to reenact while running? (ie. Main Shop ABer and Score Sender)
*If so, then the freeze rate is all determined by how you set the program up. This generally means the freeze rate is much higher if you are inexperienced, or even if you make a mistake in the settings. You should always check through your program settings before pressing the start/run button.

*Please be aware that I, myself and most other programmers try our best to code these bots in a way that makes them look as human as possible.

How to keep your account safe in your hands:

This one is easy. Change your account password often. As often as you can, pretty much (once a month, once a year at the very LEAST)

If you are an active player, keep your eye out for any news of account hijacking going on. The NeoBoards are a good place to see this.

How to get un-iced/unbanned:

-) First and foremost, if you were able to collect important information such as (three or more):
* Account date of birth
* Remember buying NC/Premium
* Remember redeeming prize codes
* Items (possibly bulk) in your SDB
* Amount in bank
* Amount on hand
* Items in closet

... then SUBMIT A TICKET ASAP. This will help get you going and if someone "hacked" your account, you can get to it first...

-) Pester TNT on FaceBook weekly until they look at your account. Even if they block your account, just make another FB account and do the same thing, only asking them to stop blocking an old fan of Neopets as well.

Modesitt
08-20-2013, 05:43 PM
I got frozen using icykad2 and I followed the instructions exactly.

Attack
08-20-2013, 05:47 PM
I got frozen using icykad2 and I followed the instructions exactly.

There is no really set freeze rate for any program.

Modesitt
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah I found that one out/ Been on neopets for years and never even considered cheating- one time I do I get caught!

Attack
08-20-2013, 05:57 PM
It's always better to test a program on a shell if you intend to use on your main. Safe settings are really important too...

j03
08-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Updated ~