PDA

View Full Version : Two Suggestions :P Clraik Mobile and an Auction Section!

kooldude888
10-20-2012, 06:17 PM
My first suggestion which im not sure if its possible is it would be cool for users that don't have smartphones and cant get tapatalk to be able to receive like text messages to their phone when a member replies to a board they posted, replies to a PM, etc...

And my second suggestion is like an auction section like ebay :P Im only saying that because I tend to auction a lot of items off and I see some others do it too and it would be cool if there was a separate section for all of it and set up so if you win something than you pay the user through paypal sorta like ebay does :P

HolyTrinity
10-20-2012, 06:30 PM
I really like your second idea. That would be pretty awesome!

DarkAngel
10-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't think its worth to invest on a SMS service for a simple PM that you can check when you get back to home on a max of 8 hours? 12?

Anyways the second one... I guess it's not that hard to do, but it would make some complaints for seller not respecting final price, or things btw

kooldude888
10-20-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't think its worth to invest on a SMS service for a simple PM that you can check when you get back to home on a max of 8 hours? 12?

Anyways the second one... I guess it's not that hard to do, but it would make some complaints for seller not respecting final price, or things btw

yeah thats true i didnt think of that :P

and yeah that would probably happen to so if this ever did happen than maybe post a board in the section stating whatever the bid is at the end of the time the auction ends than thats the amount you will be getting whether you like it or not :P

Brittanee
10-20-2012, 07:53 PM
They could always set a minimum price.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

HolyTrinity
10-21-2012, 05:24 PM
so how about it Infamous Joe?

j03
10-21-2012, 05:29 PM
For the mobile idea, I'm not gonna setup an SMS service for your notifications. :P A smartphone capable of using a webbrowser/Tapatalk app costs you under $100 nowadays. I was actually surprised to see a suggestion like this.

And for the auction system, it's been suggested before a few times. It's a cool idea, if you find the software plugin for vBulletin then let me know and I'll take a look.

Zachafer
10-21-2012, 05:49 PM
For the mobile idea, I'm not gonna setup an SMS service for your notifications. :P A smartphone capable of using a webbrowser/Tapatalk app costs you under $100 nowadays. I was actually surprised to see a suggestion like this.

And for the auction system, it's been suggested before a few times. It's a cool idea, if you find the software plugin for vBulletin then let me know and I'll take a look.

I could write you an auction system for a month of VIP? :D

Violent_J
10-21-2012, 08:50 PM
The only alternative I can suggest without tapatalk (but still need a smart phone I suppose) is having the forum send updates to your email on threads you follow and the email giving your phone a notification.

Curbstomp336
11-13-2012, 11:37 PM
The auction would be pretty cool. And i agree set a bottom price that you wouldnt mind letting it go for!

DarkByte
11-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Plenty of auction systems out there , for pms I just use safari / unlimited data plan.