PDA

View Full Version : [360] Ugh, I need a new Gamer Tag, but can't think of anything...

PrincessParker
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Basically, I want to change my Gamer Tag, cause I'm getting bored with the one I have.
I'm looking for something witty, or sarcastic, or something of that nature. Anything that makes me laugh.
Apparently I have broken the creative bone in my body, and it doesn't have any plans on healing anytime soon. :(
Any help would be loved and appreciated. :$

GOAT
10-13-2012, 04:15 PM
You can always try anagramming your name into something different. Or do you want it to be about something?

kooldude888
10-13-2012, 05:10 PM
i have the GT: Clraik for sale xD just an empty unused xbox account i made :P

J_L_K_64
10-13-2012, 05:11 PM
p.p.

'nuff said, lol

PrincessParker
10-13-2012, 11:51 PM
You can always try anagramming your name into something different. Or do you want it to be about something?

It doesn't have to be anything really. I didn't have anything in mind, at least.

I never thought of that, though. Hm.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

i have the GT: Clraik for sale xD just an empty unused xbox account i made :P

Oh, no thank you. (: I have too much going on with this account, haha! Too many gamer points, and too many friends to add back to a new account.

Thanks anyways, though. :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

p.p.

'nuff said, lol

Haha! Doesn't it have to be a certain amount of characters? :P I'm sure it's taken, anyways. :P

J_L_K_64
10-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Haha! Doesn't it have to be a certain amount of characters? :P I'm sure it's taken, anyways. :P

thennn...... go with...........

p.......p..............

problem solved