PDA

View Full Version : Can't get AoB to work

raiinman
10-11-2012, 09:26 AM
So I must be a idiot or something. I log into my neo account, i go to the game, load cheat engine, go to container process, change all the values and search for a code and never find it.

I have used firefox and chrome and I have gone through all of the processes, am i missing something?

goodieboy
10-13-2012, 06:15 AM
i go to the game, load cheat engine, go to container process

You can't run the game from this page --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

You have to click "Play" and search for the code on this page --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

If that's what you're asking.

William
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Also, I found that on my browser, selecting plugin container doesnt work, but selected flashplayer plugin on the list will work.

Daffodil
10-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Firefox you have to select plugin container. Go to processes. You have to select array of bytes, write code in and search then. But you have to do it on the games flash page, not the title page

Death
10-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Firefox you have to select plugin container. Go to processes. You have to select array of bytes, write code in and search then. But you have to do it on the games flash page, not the title page

This may depend on which version of firefox you're running. Older versions you used to select plugincontainer.exe for your process. With the newer versions, you'll likely have to select the 2nd of the 2 flash processes you'll see. If you're still having trouble, there's also guides posted about how to figure out exactly which process to use with Chrome.

Daffodil
10-14-2012, 02:31 AM
This may depend on which version of firefox you're running. Older versions you used to select plugincontainer.exe for your process. With the newer versions, you'll likely have to select the 2nd of the 2 flash processes you'll see. If you're still having trouble, there's also guides posted about how to figure out exactly which process to use with Chrome.

Usually it's the second. I always use mozilla for my AOBing.