PDA

View Full Version : cellblock app not working.

raiinman
10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
well i just downloaded the cellblock app and its not working. I click authorize account and then it just disappears.. is there a reason for this?

Reemer
10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
You need to have the correct rank. You are the newbie rank. Get to a higher rank by posting and gaining reputation.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Never mind, I didn't see that you were VIP. Do you have all the required files installed and ran as admin?

raiinman
10-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Yes, sir.. just a FYI im a computer repairman :D I can log into the NeoQuest app but obviously that is not working properly right now. But this app I type my info in it says authorizing and then poof gone.

j03
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Yes, sir.. just a FYI im a computer repairman :D I can log into the NeoQuest app but obviously that is not working properly right now. But this app I type my info in it says authorizing and then poof gone.

NeoQuest works perfectly. :) You should go through the help topics stickied under Neopets Program forum, and see if after everything they will work? Make sure for Neoquest you are not in a city when starting.

raiinman
10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
thanks for the info Joe, for some reason the cellblock app started to work after a reboot :-/ idk what happened