PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro The Ultimate Guide To Riches!

Caleb
09-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey guys! Welcome to My Stealth buyer Pro Guide!
Literally everyday, i get messaged 3+ times asking how I have so much success Autobuying.
In this tutorial, I'm going to tell ya'll exactly here I make so much, without getting frozen, and keep the neopoints made safe. First things first I want to thank Infamous Joe for making such an unbelievable program, without him, I would have 0000000 neopoints! :D Secondly, i want to Thank Reese for putting up with all my struggles and questions on clraik, and helping my with getting a successful list! This guide is not to show you how to run the program. it's not to even show what the program is. there is already a guide on that, and I'm just doing what i've been reuqested to do! :) Enjoy ^_^

Now lets get into it!
I'm just going to assume you already have access to the program, and have successfully installed the library files, and put the correct files in the correct folders.
Firstly, Make sure you run as admin! I can NOT stress this enough. I was struggling to get anything, because I was not running as admin. Rarely I'd get one crappy item a day -_- So run as admin! To do this, Right click on the Stealth buyer program file, and just simply find "Run As" an run as admin! it should look something like this[Only registered and activated users can see links]
After you've got the program running, you should be at this screen
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Fill out your information for the neopets account, and use a FREAKING PROXY!!!! You will not last without one I PROMISE you. If your making Neopoints on more than 1 account you will be frozen :( It's not fun, trust me i've been frozen sooooooo many times, until I started using proper proxies. (You can turn off your proxy after logging in )
Now lets move to your autobuying settings. Here's the biggest, most valuable part of autobuying. it's what makes you, or breaks you! your Buytimes. Buy at at least 4000Ms. sometimes it'll screw up and get me a 3700ish, but it's all good if its rare. But shoot for a 4000+Ms buytime. I've even gotten a purple draik morrphing potion with a time of 5200 Ms, so it is possible to buy with high times. I'll usually get about 1/3 to 1/2 of my buys. if not, usually something isn't working correct, so I'll restart my computer, and run as admin again. Tip: Go to Tiki Tack and buy some junk to try and get your buytimes around 4000Ms before you hit the big shops. Here's my settings (Sorry if its Blurry. My delays are 2000-2100 and my refresh rates are 2-4 stocked 2-3 unstocked. Thas all that matters.)
[Only registered and activated users can see links] You may have to change your delays depending on your internet. Just mess around with it :) Keep your refresh rates low, but only run each account for 1-2 hours max, then switch accounts. I Do NOT prefer multiple accounts. it slows the program down for me and i never get anything. Try it though, you may have much better success with it :) So to some thing section up, Buy high, but refresh low! :)
Next is your list. here's my brief list
[Only registered and activated users can see links] As you can see (Maybe not?) it's very random. The list is not organized in anyway. Species, rarity, color, nothing. just random!Reese recommended this to me and i cant thank him enough. i get so many more items this way, and I'm not exactly sure why but it works xD
So now you know how I autobuy. I Run as admin, log in with a proxy, get a good list, practice my buys each time in tiki tack, go to magic, and Buy a ridiculous amount of morphing potions! just make sure they are spread out on different accounts and a few different proxies. My #1 Tip is To buy high (around 4000MS) and Refresh low/fast (2-5 seconds)
Here is 1 day of my proglog from a week or two ago! :3
5:01:39 AM: Found Purple Grundo Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
4:29:48 AM: Bought Halloween Xweetok Morphing Potion for 39393 in 4141 ms (2289).
4:29:44 AM: Found Halloween Xweetok Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
4:03:36 AM: Failed to purchase Christmas Uni Morphing Potion
4:03:32 AM: Found Christmas Uni Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
3:55:22 AM: Failed to purchase Striped Ixi Morphing Potion
3:55:17 AM: Found Striped Ixi Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
3:42:51 AM: Failed to purchase Faerie Uni Morphing Potion
3:42:46 AM: Found Faerie Uni Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
3:37:26 AM: Bought Fire Draik Morphing Potion for 21212 in 4265 ms (2392).
3:37:22 AM: Found Fire Draik Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
3:34:37 AM: Failed to purchase Woodland Grundo Morphing Potion
3:34:24 AM: Found Woodland Grundo Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
3:32:35 AM: Failed to purchase Rainbow Cybunny Morphing Potion
3:32:30 AM: Found Rainbow Cybunny Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
2:52:45 AM: Failed to purchase Red Hissi Morphing Potion
2:52:41 AM: Found Red Hissi Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
2:51:47 AM: Failed to purchase Desert Hissi Morphing Potion
2:51:43 AM: Found Desert Hissi Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
2:30:17 AM: Failed to purchase Christmas Blumaroo Morphing Potion
2:30:13 AM: Found Christmas Blumaroo Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
1:58:09 AM: Failed to purchase Rainbow Kyrii Morphing Potion
1:58:01 AM: Found Rainbow Kyrii Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
1:48:22 AM: Bought Fire Draik Morphing Potion for 21212 in 3953 ms (2083).
1:48:18 AM: Found Fire Draik Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
1:46:39 AM: Failed to purchase Blue Shoyru Morphing Potion
1:46:35 AM: Found Blue Shoyru Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
1:40:33 AM: Failed to purchase Starry Shoyru Morphing Potion
1:40:29 AM: Found Starry Shoyru Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
1:12:33 AM: Failed to purchase Ghost Acara Morphing Potion
1:12:29 AM: Found Ghost Acara Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
12:40:30 AM: Failed to purchase Rainbow Poogle Morphing Potion
12:40:25 AM: Found Rainbow Poogle Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
12:15:25 AM: Failed to purchase Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion
12:15:21 AM: Found Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
12:06:29 AM: Failed to purchase Green Eyrie Morphing Potion
12:06:25 AM: Found Green Eyrie Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
11:42:29 PM: Failed to purchase Faerie Draik Morphing Potion
11:42:25 PM: Found Faerie Draik Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
11:37:29 PM: Failed to purchase Striped Aisha Morphing Potion
11:37:24 PM: Found Striped Aisha Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.
11:37:02 PM: Stealth Buyer Pro started.
Thanks for checking out my quick guide. Will probably add to it later, but i have my High School retreat tomorrow and I have to pack! Thanks guys! PM me any questions :)
Cody. I know your good with pictures, any ways o get the pictures less blurry when resized? :/

hairyknuckles
09-12-2012, 09:21 PM
You can bet your britches I'm going to use this guide when I get back home I tell you what.
Thanks!

Caleb
09-12-2012, 09:22 PM
No problem my man! :) PM me for any further questions. i understand it's a complicated thing to get down! :)

hairyknuckles
09-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Oh I definitely will.
About how much NP do you make a week?
On how many accounts?

bArToS
09-12-2012, 09:31 PM
I must admit I am guilty of asking you ;)

Caleb
it varies. This week almost nothing. I've been so busy with school, and I've barely been on here. other weeks upwards 40M

Julian95
This is awesome Caleb! I'm still really thankful for the tips you gave me a few weeks ago, thanks to your advice I make 5-10m a day :)

Caleb
09-12-2012, 09:33 PM
thats awesome man! Let me know if you got any more questions ( Non-Attic Related Cause I gotta get that working )

Cody.
09-13-2012, 09:57 AM
@Cody. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I know your good with pictures, any ways o get the pictures less blurry when resized? :/

depends how much you're resizing something and what program you're using.
certain programs are just crap in general. *cough mspaint*

Julian95
09-13-2012, 05:18 PM
thats awesome man! Let me know if you got any more questions ( Non-Attic Related Cause I gotta get that working )

Hmmm well another question just popped up in my mind... Until now I was only using 1 account to AB, beacuse I was scared of using more accounts. So I started to AB in this 2nd account, and got a good restock. Now, how do you suggest I should transfer the item to the other account? What method do you use the most? Do you think I should just transfer the AB'd item to the other account, or sell it and transfer the winnings with other methods?

And last, is it safe to surf Neopets with one account while I'm ABing with the other? Using different proxies, of course. This is just to be sure.

contra
09-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Hmmm well another question just popped up in my mind... Until now I was only using 1 account to AB, beacuse I was scared of using more accounts. So I started to AB in this 2nd account, and got a good restock. Now, how do you suggest I should transfer the item to the other account? What method do you use the most? Do you think I should just transfer the AB'd item to the other account, or sell it and transfer the winnings with other methods?

And last, is it safe to surf Neopets with one account while I'm ABing with the other? Using different proxies, of course. This is just to be sure.

You should be fine as long as your proxies aren't transparent and that you aren't surfing and ABing on any one account at the exact same time.

As for transfering, you can shop snipe but there is still a chance you will get frozen. What I do is put a couple of codestones/neggs/dubloons there for <1000 np with the item I want to transfer. You shouldn't lose your restock if you're quick enough (I use 2 different browsers while doing this, with the account I want to transfer to ready to shop snipe).

Julian95
09-13-2012, 06:35 PM
You should be fine as long as your proxies aren't transparent and that you aren't surfing and ABing on any one account at the exact same time.

As for transfering, you can shop snipe but there is still a chance you will get frozen. What I do is put a couple of codestones/neggs/dubloons there for <1000 np with the item I want to transfer. You shouldn't lose your restock if you're quick enough (I use 2 different browsers while doing this, with the account I want to transfer to ready to shop snipe).

Hmmm seems like a good option. Thanks! But I think I didn't got what you said first: "surfing and ABing on any one account at the exact same time" did you meant surfing and abing with the SAME account at the same time?

contra
09-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Hmmm seems like a good option. Thanks! But I think I didn't got what you said first: "surfing and ABing on any one account at the exact same time" did you meant surfing and abing with the SAME account at the same time?

Yea, thats what I meant. Just don't do it and you should be fine :P

Skarner
09-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Is it actually safe to turn off vpn/proxy after you log into the account? The proxies and VPNs I have been trying are too slow to even get 8 second buy times! =(

Julian95
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Yea, thats what I meant. Just don't do it and you should be fine :P

Alright then, thank you :)

Is it actually safe to turn off vpn/proxy after you log into the account? The proxies and VPNs I have been trying are too slow to even get 8 second buy times! =(

As long as I know it's safe to turn off your proxy as soon as you're logged in, beacuse as I've read Neopets only checks your IP when you login.

SmileYaDead
09-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Alright then, thank you :)

As long as I know it's safe to turn off your proxy as soon as you're logged in, beacuse as I've read Neopets only checks your IP when you login.

I'm not 100% certain of this, but I think they log your IP when changing the email as well. And logout.

metaldroga
09-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Really nice ^^

Caleb
09-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry guys i've been at my high School retreat. Yes it is safe to turn off your IP once logging in. 2nd, Julian95 I don't prefer to transfer my items. if u do, just wait a week or so and transfer if it is safe buytimes.

Ked
10-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Really nice guide pretty indepth + REP (:

Caleb
10-04-2012, 03:43 PM

Joseph
10-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Nice guide.

I was going to make one, but this one does the job+. The only thing I would do different is maybe suggest to people with slower connections to use a flipped list, not just random. I did this on a couple accounts back in the day and it was beast. I never got anything too good, but I got allot of them. (I still put buyable MP's at the bottom)

With a random list you still might go after the same thing as every other ABer, if your always going after the cheapest MP in a multy MP stock your chances of getting it are really good.

Also, Through experimenting I found out you can restock ANYTHING and not get frozen with 2.9+ second buy times. I always make mine 3 - 3.3 just to be safe. If you're not going after the nicer items I'm sure you could go lower ;). I wouldn't count on not being frozen a month or so down the road though.

Bettser
12-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Hey, just have another question about this autobuyer. I followed the guide and tested it on an account and my buy was around 1600 using the same exact settings you use. Im guessing my buy time will probably get me frozen. Is this due to me having a quick computer?

xaznxzerox
05-09-2013, 01:20 PM
thanks for the guide! getting started on this now!

julia
07-01-2013, 01:40 PM
I get this error everytime I try to use it: failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper'
I know nothing of nothing if someone could help I'd be grateful.

wangluo
12-14-2013, 02:01 AM
This is awesome.

Virus
11-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the program. Going to try and get it running tonight. Since ******** nolonger updates their shit.

zxzero
11-23-2014, 07:24 AM
Hey, just have another question about this autobuyer. I followed the guide and tested it on an account and my buy was around 1600 using the same exact settings you use. Im guessing my buy time will probably get me frozen. Is this due to me having a quick computer?

It's due to having a good computer/internet. The buy times vary for everyone so just put a delay of 2000-3000 ms. I have to do that also.

Accelerator
11-23-2014, 07:18 PM
zxzero you're replying him after 2 years? e_e

zxzero
11-23-2014, 07:38 PM
zxzero you're replying him after 2 years? e_e

yep :D didnt notice the date e.e

TwistyBR
05-13-2015, 02:26 PM
i get the same problem as julia get this error everytime I try to use it: failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper' help us

lychee66
08-30-2015, 04:48 PM
Hello guys! I have a problem... when I try to launch it as an administrator it says: ''Failed to load control 'clRipperWrapper' from. Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.''

j03
08-30-2015, 05:50 PM
Hello guys! I have a problem... when I try to launch it as an administrator it says: ''Failed to load control 'clRipperWrapper' from. Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.''

Check this help topic:

To Fix VB6 Runtime Errors ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

raptor_mama
09-12-2015, 11:32 AM
I keep getting errors when trying to open the program help please?

c4ndym4n
09-13-2015, 06:18 PM
I keep getting errors when trying to open the program help please?

you're not vip or the proper rank to use.

littledeergirl
02-23-2016, 09:30 PM
Gonna give this a try, thank you!

tragedylurks
05-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Is there a mac version?

Aura
05-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Is there a mac version?

You have to use Parallels or another VM.

Bec
05-16-2017, 07:39 PM
Nevermind I'm an idiot.

j03
05-16-2017, 07:42 PM
I couldn't find an answer anywhere, so excuse me if it's looking me right in the face.. but are there any good ABing programs here that are OS compatible?

You mean Mac? Check the post above. Almost everything is compatible. Natively? No. But it's really easy to setup a Windows program and run the bots. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bec
05-16-2017, 07:44 PM
It was truly right in front of me. Forget you read this :S

j03
05-16-2017, 07:46 PM
It was truly right in front of me. Forget you read this :S

Haha no worries! I would raid YouTube for videos... there are a bunch that show you how to setup Windows and even for free. I have heard Parallels is not the best to run our bots... you can try but just know there are other alternatives.

Bec
05-16-2017, 07:51 PM
Never ran the program myself, but my friend troubleshot Parallel in every way possible and still kept getting BSOD.
I may however use my windows work computer and take you up on that TeamViewer offer soon

Oh and thank you B)

Deodate
07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Erm, why does the program cancel itself whenever I try to send in a game score?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Oops wrong thread^

aNEWvision
11-13-2017, 03:37 AM
(You can turn off your proxy after logging in )

I don't get it.. if you turn off your proxy after you login, how will this prevent you from getting frozen? Do they only log your IP when you login?

I'm trying to figure out how to separate my main account from my refreshing accounts... and I'm sorry, it's just not clear to me :(

This ABer is AMAZING! and I've made 10M in less than a week of use on alt/shells, but I am not seeing a seemingly safe method of use for my main...

jawlong
12-17-2017, 05:00 PM
It says that "the program is current offline".

When will it be online again? :)

Masira
06-25-2018, 03:35 PM
my program is not asking for discounts in stores, does anyone know why? he only buys in the same store price or more expensive

RealisticError
08-21-2018, 03:49 AM
sorry noob question,
when you autobuy something, is it autosell?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

i mean, you automatically buy the item, but it's just buying right? and you money is decreasing.
what to do with the item you just buy

You sell it in your user made shop, I believe stealth core has an autopricer in it too.

Ps. You're gravedigging a ton of threads, might want to slow down on trying to get the post count for clraik :P

RealisticError
08-21-2018, 03:58 AM
oopsie :p

but really, i never understand the purpose of doing autobuy
will stealth pro automake the shop too?

I don't personally use core but I believe it does have a program that puts it in your shop, yep.

Axellgum
01-26-2019, 01:12 PM
wrong thread, my bad

bluevitriol
07-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Can anyone please tell me what does the User Agent feature do in Stealth Buyer Pro? Should I enable it or not? Please help me out!!!

Bat
07-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Hey, bluevitriol. We recently had a discussion about the importance of the user agent value. Please take a look at this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).