PDA

View Full Version : Who has read, "The Outsiders?"

Dom~
09-04-2012, 07:21 AM
If you have read the book, I need some help.
What kind of person would like this kind of book, and Why?
Will +Rep all the people who help

ALSO If you would be willing to give me a good review on the book.....
*THAT YOU DID NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET, IT HAS TO BE YOUR OWN PERSONAL REVIEW, IF FOUND THAT YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS AND IT WAS PLAGIARIZED, I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A VERY SINCERE PUNISHMENT*
PM me about how you wish to be payed for the Book Review
This all needs to sound like a freshman wrote it....

Evelsaint
09-04-2012, 07:22 AM
More info like author?

ISBN number?

Dom~
09-04-2012, 07:26 AM
More info like author?

ISBN number?

If you google it, it is ALL over google
but anyways Author is S.E. Hinton

Not sure what ISBN number is though or what it even means....

Evelsaint
09-04-2012, 07:30 AM
It's like the book's serial number and what not. Just making sure its the right one.

Dom~
09-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Forgot to mention I need this NOW!!!! class starts in a couple hours and I am around no where close to being finished

Reemer
09-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Good book. Can't remember most of it, but it was a good read.
~Reemer

goodieboy
09-04-2012, 07:33 AM
My school made all of us buy it and read it around 7 years ago, it's still sitting around in my house somewhere... If I'm not wrong it isn't a very thick book

Dom~
09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
My school made all of us buy it and read it around 7 years ago, it's still sitting around in my house somewhere... If I'm not wrong it isn't a very thick book

only 192 pages, I have read it before, I may just do my own review on it, I just am a little lost on what kind of person would like this book D:

Reemer
09-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Teenaged kids who feel like loners should read this book, a la Ponyboy

Dom~
09-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Teenaged kids who feel like loners should read this book, a la Ponyboy

Sorta works, could put something like, for people who want to read about the hard lives of the greasers and how they had to live in the "Ghetto" While the all so perfect Socs Lived in Nice fancy houses, and driving corvairs... I dont know, something like that

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Thanks I got everything I needed