PDA

View Full Version : Request

Mouse
01-06-2012, 10:36 PM
How do I spoof my IP for neopets? Can any give me some advice please?
Or does anyone know a ip changer I can download where I can manually add, choose or change the ip?

Victoria
01-06-2012, 10:44 PM
I would download foxyproxy. It's works wonders for me.
I use hidemyass.com for the IP's :)

Edit: whoops said a differnt name lol

Mouse
01-06-2012, 10:47 PM
I have firefox.
Normally I use hotspotshield, wich works well, but I like to use a steady IP for different accounts. I've been told in the past if you use to many different IPs for your accounts you can get frozen by TNT as well so I want to be safe for sure.

Victoria
01-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I meant Foxyproxy lol.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

If you do decide to download it here is the forum incase you need help with anything [Only registered and activated users can see links]

It's pretty simple though (: & if you need help feel free to ask me :D

Babybumble
01-07-2012, 12:06 PM
this is a video tutorial on how to use foxyproxy if you need that, this should be able to help you on configuring the proxies :) [Only registered and activated users can see links]

01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Moving this to neo-chat.

You can use hotspotshield , which is free.
Or you can buy private proxies.

Or you can use hidemyass.com pro VPN (is which aswell i use.)

Shichibukai
01-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I use Hotspotshield I think its pretty much fine for what I do, You shouldnt log much with proxies anyways :P

Kristin
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM
I also recommend hidemyass pro VPN. Super easy to use! It's like 11 bucks a month.

Kyra
01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
I've been using the HideMyAss VPN, while you have to pay monthly it's good because you can pick which locations you want to use an IP from for specific accounts. My only issue with it is that it will occasionally disconnect for a couple of seconds which always puts my heart in my throat.

I've never tried Hotspotshield, does it replace your IP entirely or just mask it? I'd be worried TNT would be able to see through that. :/

Jizm
01-08-2012, 12:37 AM
I just mass copy lists from nntime.com then shove them in a programe called elite proxy switcher, This works great for me it tell me which proxies are running what level they are 1-3 1 meaning best 3 meaning they can still tell your using a proxy,

Mouse
01-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Ok thanks people :)
I'll test around a bit

And Shichibukai why should I not use proxies much? Everyone says you should all the time :/