i love you. <3

Evelsaint
08-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Natural order of things.

cloudxcrash
08-17-2012, 03:07 PM
You guys are total coldless cuntholes.
He lost his pet for christ sakes.

Its a part of life, if everything came your way, things would be to easy. How lame would that be!
Remember, living day after day is a privilege, not a right. We often forget this and take it (life) for granted. I learned this lesson the hard way, which I think most people do in one way or another.

Ronith's logic: if a friend is having a tough time - help them, be there for them, support them
if a stranger is having a tough time - omgstopcryingbitch
:rolleyes:

Riku, I'm sorry for your loss. -huggles-

maxxine
08-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Natural order of things.

Remind me to talk to you when i need comforting

Riku
08-17-2012, 03:11 PM
You guys are total coldless cuntholes.

He lost his pet for christ sakes.

You not being a douche cheered me up, ngl.

cloudxcrash
08-17-2012, 03:13 PM
This was a rather tasteless post by you. Not the time, nor place to discuss it. You should have only posted the latter part of your post.

Nope. This is Spam section and according to Ryan it's okay to go completely off topic. Lalalala~

John
08-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Nope. This is Spam section and according to Ryan it's okay to go completely off topic. Lalalala~

Talk about whatever you want as long as it follows the rules, but obviously given the context of the thread the fact that you showed absolutely zero class or taste is frowned upon.

Ryan~
08-17-2012, 03:23 PM

Don't bring me into this.
It's not okay to be a dick, though. `:rolleyes:

Classless. And You can't sit with us~

cloudxcrash
08-17-2012, 03:25 PM
You are one cold bitch.

Save yourself from further embarrassment and preclude your further involvement from this thread. Before you reputation diminishes even further (;

Friends, strangers. To me they're all the same. If they ask for my help I will help them. If they do anything wrong I'll scold them. When I joined clraik it was a fun community and people were kind and caring. Then at some point people started to behave more and more badly towards the people outside their clique, not to mention sticking up for their friends even if the friend was in the wrong. This is not okay.
Idc about my reputation.

Talk about whatever you want as long as it follows the rules, but obviously given the context of the thread the fact that you showed absolutely zero class or taste is frowned upon.

Please go through this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
And then talk about showing zero class/no taste or w/e.

maxxine
08-17-2012, 03:28 PM
are you trying to troll jw lol

Frank12
08-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Riku

Sorry for your loss. Pets are truly kind and wonderful, and at least be happy of any joy that your pet might have brought to you.
Reflect on the good, not the bad.

CloudAcara
The actions of some do not set precedent for you to also be a bitch. Unless you have some sort of underlying reason to be a complete cunt, you're just being an ass. And before you quote anyone here on anything, know the back story first.

And if you don't like our "cliquishness" then don't post things and expect to be given the benefit of the doubt. We are just as entitled to our opinions as you are, and my opinion is your a titanic twat and need to leave before shit gets real.

-end rant-

Sorry Riku :)

Riku
08-17-2012, 03:39 PM
CloudAcara But no really what the fuck is wrong with you? Acting 50 shades of cray in my thread.

Thanks guys. It's just been a really rough week for me.

pinkie
08-17-2012, 03:40 PM

tchaikovsky
08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Not that I'm alleged in the matter, but after reading these posts I have to go with what Frank12 said.

As to Riku, I'm sorry for your loss. I myself have a hedgehog who'd been around for years, and is getting there as well... It'll be a sad day when he dies, but that's just the reality of things. All we can do is reminisce on those times gone by and appreciate the experiences had with our pets. :moon:

Cody.
08-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Mike bby.
Im going to get you a new bunny.
and we will name it coke (;

cloudxcrash
08-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Frank12
I know a lot of backstories, that's one benefit of lurking.
I have nothing against cliques but I do take offense when people and their cliques gang up on one user. If you have a problem with someone it's cool, you can't get along with everyone. However, when you start attacking, insulting and behaving bad in general while the friends are cheering and rooting for you - that's just disgusting.

Riku
I'm sorry.

Cody.
08-17-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't understand why there is so much hate going on.
what happened to maturity and dignity these days?

Riku
08-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Back from the vet, who did an autopsy. It was uterine cancer.

Now I'm pissed at myself cause the same vet found a lump near her stomach last year, but I've just never had enough money to get her the examination, not to mention how much it would cost to operate.

Cody.
08-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Back from the vet, who did an autopsy. It was uterine cancer.

Now I'm pissed at myself cause the same vet found a lump near her stomach last year, but I've just never had enough money to get her the examination, not to mention how much it would cost to operate.

Im so so so sorry mike.
i wish there was more i could do for you.
it kills me to sit and read this and know Im not doing enough.

Frank12
08-17-2012, 04:44 PM
CloudAcara

Remind me again how this justifies you being an ass to someone who's clearly hurting? Now you just sound hypocritical...

Ronith and Riku do not get along well...does that mean Ronith shouldn't act decently? Your logic makes no sense
A. Were not "all together"
B. Where does that apply here?
C. Why should you be the "Avenger" here? If you don't like it leave, no ones forcing you here...

John
08-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Frank12
I know a lot of backstories, that's one benefit of lurking.
I have nothing against cliques but I do take offense when people and their cliques gang up on one user. If you have a problem with someone it's cool, you can't get along with everyone. However, when you start attacking, insulting and behaving bad in general while the friends are cheering and rooting for you - that's just disgusting.

Riku
I'm sorry.

*behaving badLY

John
08-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Rabbits have shit immune systems.

How comforting.

John
08-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Shh, it's okay. I gave them a very nice faggoty image on their profile to show my condolences.

cute picture, but the word faggoty was not necessary.

Cody.
08-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Shh, it's okay. I gave them a very nice faggoty image on their profile to show my condolences.

You're a dick. jsyk.
putting a picture on someone's wall doesn't make it better.
have some feelings. he lost a pet. get a grip.
and then posting here that its a Faggoty one. that's just stupid.

Riku
08-18-2012, 11:01 AM
It's okay. The picture cheered me up.

Bexxy
08-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Awww poor bunny. Im so sorry to hear about your loss.

I recently lost one of my kitties and my friends thought i was crazy for crying over her, but i found her in a bin bag and raised her myself...

Some people have no hearts :(

Im sure your bunny brought you joy, and you brought her joy also.

ibleedketchup
08-18-2012, 11:27 AM
rest in peace senor bunny.